Dear friends
I used to see Free Ads paper to know the price quotings in RE section.
In june 2008 one person has quoted price for 2200 sq.ft land with 1800 sq.ft building with all amenities Rs.85 lacs. This house is not sold for the last 7 months.In january 2009 1st week he quoted Rs.82 lacs. This week he has quoted Rs.80 lacs.
Moreover, i can see many advertisement repeating for the last 7 months. From this we can know that property sales has come to standstill. And there is considerable price correction. Even though sellers are reducing the price slowly there are not any takers.
Thanks
chataara
Read more
266 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friend

Corrupt politicians, Govt. Officials, Industrialists dont want to park all their black money in RE. Thats why they have deposited their money in Swiss bank.

In future also they will not like to bring the black money from swiss bank and deposit in RE. By the way why do you think that they will invest this BM only RE sector. There are many avenues for this purpose.

Thanks

chataara

you seem to have the answer for which i had a thread for BM
    tell me the better avenues for BM with the mechanism and the safety of not being traceable.
    you nonchallantly say 'many avenues' show me 3.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

Possibly only such of those guys with a good lot of BM can tell about the ways and means of keeping them in tact and safe. They may have a number of ways- hide somewhere, put in the names of binamis, put in the name of relatives, costly jewels and diamonds and keep somewhere, put bundles in "unknown to others" places, take film distribution, produce cinema films, real estate, park money with big real estate biggies, give to biggies for kandu vaddi, loan unofficially to big indistrialists, start Medical colleges or Engg. colleges etc. etc. Frankly, I do not have any BM with me and these are out of my day dream on the subject.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivachennai
    I am newbie to this forum. I just want to know the current trends so got registered myself. After reading some threads I am scared to post my views. Since I am not educated as people behave here (cool....) why so much personal attacks I don't understand the logic behind it. It seems like a street fight for Instance "PODA Pictaikara" etc... Strange. I am not here to make them to realize but I want to register my view who seeks for info will be surely scared to post his comments n discuss over here which will be benefitting them I guess so they are attacking personally without any relevant data's Freedom speech we are using it to the core....

Still this quite interesting like Masala movie what would be next n keeps the thread active :D

Keep it up!!

Cheers guys!!

Dear New friend

To use the word "PODA Pictaikara" etc... U should have got graduation from IIT chennai. Moreover U should have a very decent plot in Saligramam Area. There is only one person in this forum who is having all these qualifications.

He will write such a decent words very rarely.

So U need not worry about writing in this forum

Keep writing your views

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivachennai
    I am newbie to this forum. I just want to know the current trends so got registered myself. After reading some threads I am scared to post my views. Since I am not educated as people behave here (cool....) why so much personal attacks I don't understand the logic behind it. It seems like a street fight for Instance "PODA Pictaikara" etc... Strange. I am not here to make them to realize but I want to register my view who seeks for info will be surely scared to post his comments n discuss over here which will be benefitting them I guess so they are attacking personally without any relevant data's Freedom speech we are using it to the core....

Still this quite interesting like Masala movie what would be next n keeps the thread active :D

Keep it up!!

Cheers guys!!

Hi Shiv, U reap what you sow. So if you talk sane here, you will not be abused by the sane folks. However if you dont tow the line of a BEAR CARTEL here, then you will be abused and you will know how to abuse them back.
    Just dont worry. Write your views here. U wont have problems!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    you seem to have the answer for which i had a thread for BM
    tell me the better avenues for BM with the mechanism and the safety of not being traceable.
    you nonchallantly say 'many avenues' show me 3.

Dear friend

Those who have amassed BM know better about how to invest it safely.
    (I believe that you are not one among them).

To say few avenues to park BM...

Investing in banks like Swiss which most of BM holders prefer.

Investing in land in foreign countries in benhomie name (not in india).

Investing in industries again in benhomie name.

You may join a Big party (in India) or lauch a party of your own
    depending upon your BM wealth.

You may Produce masala movie with juicy dialogues from Mr.... of this forum

If these ideas are not enough for U, I will think better options and let U know soon.

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
    Dear friend

Those who have amassed BM know better about how to invest it safely.
    (I believe that you are not one among them).

To say few avenues to park BM...

Investing in banks like Swiss which most of BM holders prefer.

Investing in land in foreign countries in benhomie name (not in india).

Investing in industries again in benhomie name.

You may join a Big party (in India) or lauch a party of your own
    depending upon your BM wealth.

You may Produce masala movie with juicy dialogues from Mr.... of this forum

If these ideas are not enough for U, I will think better options and let U know soon.

thanks

chataara

i want the mechanism and the safety of these avenues. pls illustrate with one example. many here blabber without having an iota of facts to back up.i am sure you are not one.
    in anticipation....
    CommentQuote
    i want the mechanism and the safety of these avenues. pls illustrate with one example. many here blabber without having an iota of facts to back up.i am sure you are not one.
    in anticipation....

Dear friend

If you invest in Swiss bank, no one can touch your money and trace it.

Even though Swiss govt is ready to divulge the secret accounts our beloved politicians will not allow it.

Becuase it is them who have invested around 72 lakhs crores of rupees in
    Swiss bank. 99.99 % politicians are corrupt and they will not let down their counterparts.

Even though they shout to the top of their voices about cleanliness in public life unfortunately they are not so in real life.

Mr. ABK, If they dont feel Swiss A/c is not safety they would not have deposited such a huge amount there. They dont rely upon indian banks. They dont rely upon indian land bank. But they want to be videshi as far as BM is concerned.

Btw, it seems that U have lot of BM accumulated and not known about investment of that money....

Better join in a reputed (in corruption) party. Rest you will come to know of yourself. Thats why many bigwigs are not able to leave their party.

If you want to launch a party of your own, I can suggest a name - Black Money Munnetra kazhagam (BMMK). You may induct your saligramam friend as treasurer.:D

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
    Dear friend

Even though Swiss govt is ready to divulge the secret accounts our beloved politicians will not allow it.

Swiss bank. 99.99 % politicians are corrupt and they will not let down their counterparts.

Even though they shout to the top of their voices about cleanliness in public life unfortunately they are not so in real life.

Mr. ABK, If they dont feel Swiss A/c is not safety they would not have deposited such a huge amount there. They dont rely upon indian banks. They dont rely upon indian land bank. But they want to be videshi as far as BM is concerned.

Btw, it seems that U have lot of BM accumulated and not known about investment of that money....

Better join in a reputed (in corruption) party. Rest you will come to know of yourself. Thats why many bigwigs are not able to leave their party.

If you want to launch a party of your own, I can suggest a name - Black Money Munnetra kazhagam (BMMK). You may induct your saligramam friend as treasurer.:D

Thanks

chataara

Well Chatara, we know that you dont have money (Black or White). What else can talker pitchakarans do!
    As for your imaginary knowledge of Swiss bank and as ABK said blabber I can only pity you and your jealousy at imaginary accounts.
    Fundamentally it is not so easy to open accounts in Europe. So if you are wanting to hallucinate I wont stop you. After all the best a pitchakaran can do is to day dream!
    CommentQuote
  • At least here Nats, I can take your pants off ...

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Well Chatara, we know that you dont have money (Black or White). What else can talker pitchakarans do!
    As for your imaginary knowledge of Swiss bank and as ABK said blabber I can only pity you and your jealousy at imaginary accounts.
    Fundamentally it is not so easy to open accounts in Europe. So if you are wanting to hallucinate I wont stop you. After all the best a pitchakaran can do is to day dream!

Nats, as usual, you talk too much about things you know little about!!!

Unlike you, a failed guy, I have travelled a little as a guy. One of these places was Switzerland.

I happened to stroll into a Swiss Bank, more out of curiosity and with Sandals on too. And then a strange thing happened!!!

We were greeted by a suited guy fairly senior in the bank and asked to come into his chamber. We protested that we were only tourists and merely wanted to experience the Swiss Bank thing. Guess what he said!

Said it was quite common for Indians in chappals to saunter in just like us. He added that Indians were one of their richest customer base - and the least troublesome and most profitable! They walk in dressed like they do and start with a small deposit. Then over the years, they routinely build some of the biggest accounts. And over decades, they seldom touch this money. So much so that a number of them simply die without touching their substantial accounts.

Flabbergasting! And I was first-hand witness to this.

So, Nats, stick to your Saligramam calculations and let the grownups talk about other things ... :D

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • dear wiseman,

is the worst over for equity markets in US,as citibank and barclays have made profit in this year,whats your view .
    CommentQuote
  • Things are yet to roll out in India ! Wait and Watch !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007

Dear Nat

It looks like you cant avoid speaking about pitchakaran in each and every post of yours.

You should be the leader of the pitchakarans. Thats why you are taking
    a list of pitchakarans like Shindlers list.

Why U avoid in this post about diarrhea eating?

Hope U will include in your next post.

Start dreaming again Your Saligramam hole.

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007

Dear Crorepathi Nat

Ofcourse I never tried opening an account (even in my best dream) in Swiss bank.

But, when you are able to daydream of lands in saligramam and urapakkam, Why it is not easy for U to dream about opening an account in Swiss bank.

U can Mr. Nat. Definitely U can. Try today and boast of that also tomorrow.

All the best.

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
    Dear friend

Thanks

chataara

well well sounds easy does it.
    now tell me how you will route your money to the swiss bank by cash.(assuming a normal person whose brother in law doesnt happen to be Dawood).is the routing process safe?. and how you will route it back
    the cost and risk involved compared to RE.
    well as far as natraj is concerened
    he would be an asset.Bcoz he dares to differ and that itself my friend is a great attribute.he doesnt come with an look alike id like other natraaaaaj.

and tell me the intrest rate offered by swiss bank and how it compares with RE with appreciation and rental returns in long term.

NOW SWISS BANK IS OFFERING TO DIVULGE INFO TO GOVTS.EVEN NOW YOU TELL ME THAT SWISS BANK IS BETTER TO PARK BM.
    CommentQuote
    well well sounds easy does it.
    now tell me how you will route your money to the swiss bank by cash.(assuming a normal person whose brother in law doesnt happen to be Dawood).is the routing process safe?. and how you will route it back
    the cost and risk involved compared to RE.
    well as far as natraj is concerened
    he would be an asset.Bcoz he dares to differ and that itself my friend is a great attribute.he doesnt come with an look alike id like other natraaaaaj.

and tell me the intrest rate offered by swiss bank and how it compares with RE with appreciation and rental returns in long term.

NOW SWISS BANK IS OFFERING TO DIVULGE INFO TO GOVTS.EVEN NOW YOU TELL ME THAT SWISS BANK IS BETTER TO PARK BM.

Dear friend

If you are not Big RAT you need not worry about Swiss bank account.

If you have accumulated lot of BM, certainly you should be a guy like dawood or his relative. And it will not be difficult for you to divert your "hard earned" money to swiss bank. And you will not make questions like this innocently.

As far as Nataraj is concerned... he cannot be asset to anybody... because of his temperament. This HIGH BP person gets irritated on seeing any view which is opposite to his. Otherwise I welcome his views whatever it is because this forum should be lively.

Finally, EVEN THOUGH SWISS BANK IS READY TO DIVULGE THE SECRET ACCOUNTS OF INDIANS, OUR POLITICIANS WILL NEVER ALLOW IT, AND THEY WILL NOT APPROACH SWISS BANK IN THIS REGARD.

INDIAN BLACK MONEY IS THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK. THATS A WHOPPING 72 LAKHS CRORES.

Now, If you know answer me this question. WHY INDIAN BLACK RATS HAVE DEPOSITED 72 LAKHS CRORES IN SWISS BANK INSTEAD OF INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE.

Thanks for your patience

Chataara
    CommentQuote