Dear friends
I used to see Free Ads paper to know the price quotings in RE section.
In june 2008 one person has quoted price for 2200 sq.ft land with 1800 sq.ft building with all amenities Rs.85 lacs. This house is not sold for the last 7 months.In january 2009 1st week he quoted Rs.82 lacs. This week he has quoted Rs.80 lacs.
Moreover, i can see many advertisement repeating for the last 7 months. From this we can know that property sales has come to standstill. And there is considerable price correction. Even though sellers are reducing the price slowly there are not any takers.
Thanks
chataara
Read more
Reply
266 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abk
    well well sounds easy does it.
    now tell me how you will route your money to the swiss bank by cash.(assuming a normal person whose brother in law doesnt happen to be Dawood).is the routing process safe?. and how you will route it back
    the cost and risk involved compared to RE.
    well as far as natraj is concerened
    he would be an asset.Bcoz he dares to differ and that itself my friend is a great attribute.he doesnt come with an look alike id like other natraaaaaj.

    and tell me the intrest rate offered by swiss bank and how it compares with RE with appreciation and rental returns in long term.

    NOW SWISS BANK IS OFFERING TO DIVULGE INFO TO GOVTS.EVEN NOW YOU TELL ME THAT SWISS BANK IS BETTER TO PARK BM.

    Actually ABK you need to ask this question to Wisey darling! He will tell you how to walk to Swiss bank with sandals! You know what Wisey might have actually done it since he has wooden foot!
    CommentQuote
  • Actually the most interesting part of this forum is we have a heading about no realestate sales in Chennai and then write about how BM can be moved to Swiss bank. I think most of these bear cartel guys are so jobless probably thanks to recession and so write something here to enliven my evenings. Thanks Wisey and his mouseys!
    BTW I just heard a joke. Today if Alibaba and 40 Thieves are remade it will be made as Alibaba and 20 Thieves.
    Guess why?


    Recession!
    CommentQuote
  • There is a catch abk ....

    Originally Posted by abk
    well well sounds easy does it.
    now tell me how you will route your money to the swiss bank by cash.(assuming a normal person whose brother in law doesnt happen to be Dawood).is the routing process safe?. and how you will route it back
    the cost and risk involved compared to RE.
    well as far as natraj is concerened
    he would be an asset.Bcoz he dares to differ and that itself my friend is a great attribute.he doesnt come with an look alike id like other natraaaaaj.

    and tell me the intrest rate offered by swiss bank and how it compares with RE with appreciation and rental returns in long term.

    NOW SWISS BANK IS OFFERING TO DIVULGE INFO TO GOVTS.EVEN NOW YOU TELL ME THAT SWISS BANK IS BETTER TO PARK BM.



    They will divulge under some very tight conditions.

    First of all, they are allowing this only to the US govt because of the extreme pressure the US is putting on them. I doubt the Indian govt will be to follow suit.

    Second - and more importantly - this can be divulged only if there is a criminal case and enough grounds (court order) asking for this information.

    In all other cases, he swiss will clam up as usual. Don't worry, in most cases the money is still safe!!! :D

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    They will divulge under some very tight conditions.

    First of all, they are allowing this only to the US govt because of the extreme pressure the US is putting on them. I doubt the Indian govt will be to follow suit.

    Second - and more importantly - this can be divulged only if there is a criminal case and enough grounds (court order) asking for this information.

    In all other cases, he swiss will clam up as usual. Don't worry, in most cases the money is still safe!!! :D

    cheers


    Dear wise...

    Almost all the big politicians who are directly are indirectly having the higher power have secret account in Swiss bank.

    Mr. ABK has to answer who will take initiative to get back the details of indians secret accounts. Moreover If he says atleast one politician's name who is really clean in all aspects it will be beneficial for me to cast my in vote in the coming elections.

    Thanks

    Chataara
    CommentQuote
  • From Moneycontrol:


    You must have certainly gone through the trajectory of the previous fall as well in real estate prices especially in Mumbai. Starting perhaps from 1996 and thereabouts and we didn稚 see them recover up until 2003-04 and if I remember right what peaked off in 1995 actually bottomed out as late as 2001-02. I may be wrong maybe a year or two, you should correct me on the detail, but how long do you think this downturn can go and how much further in terms of percentage prices first for the housing and then for the commercial?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Actually the most interesting part of this forum is we have a heading about no realestate sales in Chennai and then write about how BM can be moved to Swiss bank. I think most of these bear cartel guys are so jobless probably thanks to recession and so write something here to enliven my evenings. Thanks Wisey and his mouseys!
    BTW I just heard a joke. Today if Alibaba and 40 Thieves are remade it will be made as Alibaba and 20 Thieves.
    Guess why?


    Recession!



    Dear Nat

    If that film is to be remade, It should be renamed as "Alibaba and One thief". If you go in search of thieves in this forum Its very difficult to find because everybody seems to be genuine and not greedy.

    Its only YOU who is expecting 5 crores and 10 crores for your peanut in Saligramam.

    I hope other members of this forum will accept this FACT.

    Thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear Nat

    If that film is to be remade, It should be renamed as "Alibaba and One thief". If you go in search of thieves in this forum Its very difficult to find because everybody seems to be genuine and not greedy.

    Its only YOU who is expecting 5 crores and 10 crores for your peanut in Saligramam.

    I hope other members of this forum will accept this FACT.

    Thanks

    chataara

    Henceforth I will ignore anything you write Chatara the Jalra. Your only mission seems to be to try to argue with me and force me to write and in the process get some new postings. It looks like with this approach this Chennai board is also going the way of the other boards in this forum! High time Chatara is banned for the good of the owners of IndianRealestateForum!
    CommentQuote
  • Sabaash!!!

    Sabaash Sariyana poti!!! Now the discussion is interesting n gr8. Streetfightonnet.com how is the domain name Can I register for us? please vote....

    Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Is Chennai streets hit hard by recession?

    Hi everyone,

    Here I would like to discuss a topic not directly related to RE, but certainly the present life style of chennaites, which in tandem coincides with Investment.

    Well, I was noticing in recent months that the crowd in hotel's have come down drastically. Here, I'm not speaking about star hotels but ordinary hotel's were middle class of chennai eat.

    People in and around anna nagar know a place called "karthik tiffin center" a place were most of working people eat. In recent mnths their sales have nose dived to a whooping 30% and one top restaurant in villivakam (and owner is my friend) says his slaes is almost down 50%. He is planning to give freebies to lure customers and planning to reduce the workforce if the trend continues.

    Now, Is the recession has really started to spill into real economy? When people have started even to reduce the money they spend to eat. will they be ready to invest in a life long investment called RE?

    Thanks,
    Sridhar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by whatheheck
    Hey nats the as.hole. Why didn't you publish my abusive posting on the other thread that you have created yesterday?

    You coward, you blocked all my posting that gave a fitting response to your filthy language you asshole. Because he is an arrogant asshole born and brought up in Coovum cheri.

    Sorry fellow members of this forum. This "nats the MF crook" doesn't deserve respect from any of the forum members.

    If you follow his posts you find out how low this guy is, and how cheri he is. He is one "road side poruki". His language/post reflects this.


    And do you think your language is extremely blissful? There are so many ways of responding to abuses, and yours is one of the arrogant ways of doing so. agree? There are so many people like ABK, nabishek, KS sometimes who have opposing views that of Nataraj, but do they talk to each other like this? They just talk with information and not abuses.

    I am nobody to tell you how to write or comment, but as a fellow reader of this forum, I get pissed off with these kind of posts.

    Stop CUSSING guys!
    PEACE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by whatheheck
    Hey nats the as.hole. Why didn't you publish my abusive posting on the other thread that you have created yesterday?

    You coward, you blocked all my posting that gave a fitting response to your filthy language you asshole. Because he is an arrogant asshole born and brought up in Coovum cheri.

    Sorry fellow members of this forum. This "nats the MF crook" doesn't deserve respect from any of the forum members.

    If you follow his posts you find out how low this guy is, and how cheri he is. He is one "road side poruki". His language/post reflects this.

    Whatheheck, Strong and now Chatara are on my ignore list, so even if they use the best of their CHEAP basha, I wont bother! I this this will mean that some new id has to be created by that bear cartel to try to fight me! LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Stop this

    DEAR GUYS LETS ALL STOP THIS PERSONAL VENDETA AND MAKE USEFUL INITIATIVES,IT DOESNT REFLECT GOOD ON US ,LETS COLLECTIVELY CLEAN UP THIS SLATE, MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE ON ALL FRONTS,LETS BE MORE MATURE.
    ALL OF US HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL AND EXPERT KNOWLEDGE, IF ONLY ALL WOULD TAKE INITIATIVE,THIS WOULD BE THE BEST FORUM. Please dont critisise me for posting this bit of my thoughts.
    Warm regards and all the best for a better tomorrow. Bye.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkkumar
    DEAR GUYS LETS ALL STOP THIS PERSONAL VENDETA AND MAKE USEFUL INITIATIVES,IT DOESNT REFLECT GOOD ON US ,LETS COLLECTIVELY CLEAN UP THIS SLATE, MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE ON ALL FRONTS,LETS BE MORE MATURE.
    ALL OF US HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL AND EXPERT KNOWLEDGE, IF ONLY ALL WOULD TAKE INITIATIVE,THIS WOULD BE THE BEST FORUM. Please dont critisise me for posting this bit of my thoughts.
    Warm regards and all the best for a better tomorrow. Bye.


    Dear friend,

    I am in agreement with you on what you have said above. Let us make this forum more useful and purposeful to all the members and guests. Also let us avoid use of bad words and personal attacks. Healthy arguments are always the need of the hour.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by whatheheck
    Here comes nats chamcha. If you want to advice go and tell this your nats. Don't tell me how to respond to Nats arrogance.


    You loser, Admin did a good job in chucking you out. Get a life. GOOD BYE.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear wiseman and others

    Can you tell me what will happen if inflation turns into deflation.

    In what way it will impact RE sector?

    Thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote