266 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
    Choosers keep coming after the food is finished
    Dear friend

Even though Mr. Naththa Raj gets food now he will not eat it now.

He will eat when he gets ten days food in a single day.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
      Dear friend

I said I am very lucky (not the chooser)

You may be the chooser.

By the way it is great pleasure to see U again in this forum

Thanks

chataara
      You mean you are happy to see me here so that you can do Jalra for your Wise Idiotic boss?

Comment

Dear friend

Even though Mr. Naththa Raj gets food now he will not eat it now.

He will eat when he gets ten days food in a single day.

Thanks

chataara
        Well you understand that I yet eat food. However your Wise boss eats only diarrhea and you seem to be eating that too as can be seen from the stink coming out of your posts! High time I ignore diarrhea eating jalras!

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
          Well you understand that I yet eat food. However your Wise boss eats only diarrhea and you seem to be eating that too as can be seen from the stink coming out of your posts! High time I ignore diarrhea eating jalras!
          Dear friend

I have promised Mr. KS that I will not speak any thing bad hereafter

Sorry.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Dear friend

I have promised Mr. KS that I will not speak any thing bad hereafter

Sorry.

Thanks

chataara
            Dear friends,

Thanks. This is the spirit which will make this forum more purposeful and useful to the members and guests.. Regards.

ks2071746

ks2071746

Comment

Like I heard a quote recently, "Even a fool (Muttal) will stand to gain in Real Estate." It takes time and the seller unless he is forced to marry off his daughter or set off business losses and various other compelling reasons, would never want to sell. I have come across many properties which were quoted at exhorbitant prices and though the brokers tried to reason out with the seller like market slump, you will not get another er blah blah.. the owner stood his ground and simply let the building to 5 bachelors guys who pay him 30K! So the sellers are not all that desperate. And the upward trend will still continue

Comment

Dear friends,

Most owners may not be desperate to dispose of their RE at the time of downtrend unless they are in very deep, deep trouble. They would like to hold on somehow. Only the flat promoters due to heavy cash crunch and not able to manage further may like to dispose of at lower prices.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by vijai5
                  most of the owners think that it will get back to normal within a year,when they realise that its going to be severe only then they will come to sell

Dear friend

Most of the owners of RE dont realise that this is just beginning only.

End of this downtrend is one or 2 years away. Then, It will be unbearable

for the sellers to hear the rate that the er quoting.

thanks

chataara

Comment

Dear friends,

There will be reducing trend in RE here in ndia but not a collapse.
                    I have read in an article, Black Money in Swiss Banks- Swiss Banking Association Reort, 2006, details bank deposits in the territory of Switzerland by nationals of following countries:

01) India----- $ 1456 billion ( Rs. 72,80,000 crores)
                    02) Russia---- $ 470 billion
                    03) UK ----- $ 390 billion
                    04) Ukraine---- $ 100 billion
                    05) China------ $ 96 billion

US is not even figuring in the first 5 names ? Naturally it is collapse in US as the power of Black Moeny is very negligible there. In India the story is entirely different.

The Swiss Govt. is now willing to give the names of the people from the country if the respective Govt. makes a request. Our Govt. is not asking for the details. Do you know why? The account holders are none other than politicians, industrialists and officials of govt., govt. and private organisations. With so much of money in Swiss Banks, one can imagine how much will be there in India as BM, how can we expect the RE will see a collapse in this country at any time? Black money is an idle money and it can always protect the RE silently with no collapse whatsoever.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                      Dear friends,

There will be reducing trend in RE here in ndia but not a collapse.
                      I have read in an article, Black Money in Swiss Banks- Swiss Banking Association Reort, 2006, details bank deposits in the territory of Switzerland by nationals of following countries:

01) India----- $ 1456 billion ( Rs. 72,80,000 crores)
                      02) Russia---- $ 470 billion
                      03) UK ----- $ 390 billion
                      04) Ukraine---- $ 100 billion
                      05) China------ $ 96 billion

US is not even figuring in the first 5 names ? Naturally it is collapse in US as the power of Black Moeny is very negligible there. In India the story is entirely different.

The Swiss Govt. is now willing to give the names of the people from the country if the respective Govt. makes a request. Our Govt. is not asking for the details. Do you know why? The account holders are none other than politicians, industrialists and officials of govt., govt. and private organisations. With so much of money in Swiss Banks, one can imagine how much will be there in India as BM, how can we expect the RE will see a collapse in this country at any time? Black money is an idle money and it can always protect the RE silently with no collapse whatsoever.

ks2071746

Dear friend

Corrupt politicians, Govt. Officials, Industrialists dont want to park all their black money in RE. Thats why they have deposited their money in Swiss bank.

In future also they will not like to bring the black money from swiss bank and deposit in RE. By the way why do you think that they will invest this BM only RE sector. There are many avenues for this purpose.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X