No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Last updated: August 17 2009
266 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Dear friend,

Even assuming that they will not bring out any money locked in Swiss Banks, what I mean to say is, much more than this is available in India as BM and this will be the stumbling block in not allowing any collapse to happen in the RE in India.

ks2071746

Comment

The Present situation is because of the Real Estate, the fall in RE will boom the economy. Sorry to say, who are all bought the house in the last 2 years, it is very tough for you to sell your flat/land in the higher/same rate till 2020.

Comment

As per latest news World economy will shrink in the worst way since II world war.

If any one wants to sell RE, sell it at present market price. It will only further slow down

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
          Dear friend,

Even assuming that they will not bring out any money locked in Swiss Banks, what I mean to say is, much more than this is available in India as BM and this will be the stumbling block in not allowing any collapse to happen in the RE in India.

ks2071746
          Dear KS,

So you mean to say RE will not fall in India bcoz of black money. RE fell for continuosly 3 years in late 90's.At that time there was no black money?

Comment

let us discuss after general elections how it is going to be in Indian economy???

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
              Dear friend,

ks2071746
              Dear friend

Those with BM have invested all that they can invest during the peak time of RE. Now, in this sluggish slow down period, no clever Politician or beuracrat will invest in RE.

They know better than us as far as investing is concerned. Thats why they have chosen Swiss bank.

Other wise they would have invested all those 72 lakh crores in Indian Lands itself.

So better let it be there in Swiss bank itself as their wish

thanks

chataara

Comment

already the politicians have already invested and no one will keep adding property to their portfolio during downturn,and moreover even if they are ready to property in this downturn they cant act against the market forces.i meant just because they are ing it doesnt mean RE wont fall or collapse.

Comment

when the market sentiment turns negative, ing from selective portion of people is not going to affect the overall market trend. just like in the stock market.

the same is applicable when the trend is positive, if some portion of the community is not ing, the market will not come down or be stagnant.

we need to look in to this dimention too.

Comment

Hello Everyone!!!

I am newbie to this forum. I just want to know the current trends so got registered myself. After reading some threads I am scared to post my views. Since I am not educated as people behave here (cool....) why so much personal attacks I don't understand the logic behind it. It seems like a street fight for Instance "PODA Pictaikara" etc... Strange. I am not here to make them to realize but I want to register my view who seeks for info will be surely scared to post his comments n discuss over here which will be benefitting them I guess so they are attacking personally without any relevant data's Freedom speech we are using it to the core....

Still this quite interesting like Masala movie what would be next n keeps the thread active

Keep it up!!

Cheers guys!!

Comment

Dear new friend,

You said it right. We may have to maintain more restraint in using such words. This is a site being visited by people of all ages, all sorts both men and women and it is always good to use pleasant words even if one wants to show his contrary or objection to other's views.

ks2071746

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X