Dear friends
I used to see Free Ads paper to know the price quotings in RE section.
In june 2008 one person has quoted price for 2200 sq.ft land with 1800 sq.ft building with all amenities Rs.85 lacs. This house is not sold for the last 7 months.In january 2009 1st week he quoted Rs.82 lacs. This week he has quoted Rs.80 lacs.
Moreover, i can see many advertisement repeating for the last 7 months. From this we can know that property sales has come to standstill. And there is considerable price correction. Even though sellers are reducing the price slowly there are not any takers.
Thanks
chataara
Read more
Reply
266 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Mr. Anandxx

    I have sent you the link also to you through private message.

    Just minimise the map. you can see my layout.

    If interested, you are invited to see the plot directly.

    If everything is okay for you i am ready to take the payment in white.

    Thanks

    chataara

    That sounds more professional for once. Keep it up Chatara. Now Anand can bargain a lowly price from you and you can sell and exit! Good?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    That sounds more professional for once. Keep it up Chatara. Now Anand can bargain a lowly price from you and you can sell and exit! Good?


    Dont escape mr. Nat the mediator

    I beg you (like wiseman told the KING OF PICHAKKARANS) to mediate and finish this deal for some crores.

    Since your imaginary thiruninravur plot costs 65 lakhs, I am very sure you can get some crores for my mangadu plot which is very near to the city comparing to thiruninravur.

    Thanks

    chataara

    PS: Atleast now you have accepted that I have a plot.

    As you are related with this, I start singing your way....

    One crore.... two crore.... 4 crore....
    CommentQuote
  • Aasai thosai appalam vadai! When a bear wants to sell it is assumed that he will sell it for a song. Also Mangadu is on a non descript direction! It is no better than Thirunindravur. So I suspect the price should be Rs 20 psft! Maybe a tip of 20 paise bonus for Chatara! After all as per bears price in Mylapore is only Rs 500psft so in Mangadu it cant be better than Rs 20.20.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Aasai thosai appalam vadai! When a bear wants to sell it is assumed that he will sell it for a song. Also Mangadu is on a non descript direction! It is no better than Thirunindravur. So I suspect the price should be Rs 20 psft! Maybe a tip of 20 paise bonus for Chatara! After all as per bears price in Mylapore is only Rs 500psft so in Mangadu it cant be better than Rs 20.20.


    Thanks you My dear friend nat

    After getting the Doctorate (King of Pichakkarans) from Mr. Wisey, I believe you are in jolly mood.

    You have confirmed that in the previous night you have got very good treat with thosai appalam vadai from one generous person. Begging-la Ithellam sagajamappaa..

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Aasai thosai appalam vadai! When a bear wants to sell it is assumed that he will sell it for a song. Also Mangadu is on a non descript direction! It is no better than Thirunindravur. So I suspect the price should be Rs 20 psft! Maybe a tip of 20 paise bonus for Chatara! After all as per bears price in Mylapore is only Rs 500psft so in Mangadu it cant be better than Rs 20.20.

    Kosu tholla thanga mudiyale.Kosu marunthu adichu kolungappa
    CommentQuote
  • Peria karadi kosu!

    BTW, I dont need to educate against these bears any longer. Infact the number of positive messages for RE in Chennai is growing so much that I dont think I need to bother writing to these silly bears. Also I am getting terribly bored writing to these numb skulls who dont understand even when fact is thrown at them. After all they are paid to be Bear kosus and if they stop doing the act they will be in the streets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BigBear
    Kosu tholla thanga mudiyale.Kosu marunthu adichu kolungappa

    Rated Community Plots available at Nominal priceInvestment in and around Chennai will be highly profitable as India had emerged as an across the board low cost base which makes it attractive enough for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and multinationals to relocate in the country. With its soaring industry and influx of capital by companies, Tamil Nadu Real Estate market is pretty upbeat.
    Foreign investments promises high return on investments, as FDI policies in India are among the most liberal and attractive in emerging economies. So, invest in Tamil Nadu, India and be a part of this progressive city.

    The above is from Sulekha.com
    Sulekha Classifieds Specials

    The above site also shows that in Medavakkam a realtor is charging 30L for 1/2 ground. So in Saligramam there is nothing wrong in charging 100L or more for 1/2 ground. Manapakkam at 2000+ psft guarantees 1500 psft in Thirunindravur!
    Welcome to the RE bull!
    CommentQuote
  • namaste natrajg007

    why are you angry and frothing at the mouth most of the time?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you tell me what you mean by that? BTW Vinod are you one of those grooms I say in Rakhi ke Swayamvara? LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Insanity!!!

    Originally Posted by Vinod Gupte
    namaste natrajg007

    why are you angry and frothing at the mouth most of the time?



    One common reason is insanity, which leads to frequent frothing at the mouth accompanied by a flood of bad words randomly chained together, with the word up making frequent appearance in the middle!!:p

    A supporting indicator is the tendency to monotonously chant 10000, 15000, 20000, ... in the belief that, if chanted enough number of times price will start rising to this monotonous tune like the people of Hamlin apparently followed the Piper (far more melodious tune! :D)

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Can you tell me what you mean by that? BTW Vinod are you one of those grooms I say in Rakhi ke Swayamvara? LOL!

    natrajg007, i would like to be on national tv but not in rakhi sawant ka swayamwar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    One common reason is insanity, which leads to frequent frothing at the mouth accompanied by a flood of bad words randomly chained together, with the word up making frequent appearance in the middle!!:p

    A supporting indicator is the tendency to monotonously chant 10000, 15000, 20000, ... in the belief that, if chanted enough number of times price will start rising to this monotonous tune like the people of Hamlin apparently followed the Piper (far more melodious tune! :D)

    cheers

    i mean, i do not mind the content of his posts but his language could be little better. not that he cares.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vinod Gupte
    i mean, i do not mind the content of his posts but his language could be little better. not that he cares.


    Dear friend

    Mr. Nat is a graduate from IIT madras. He knows how to use words. No one needs to teach him lesson. He is the master of all arts.

    He is not only LAND BROKER, Share BROKER.. but expert in all field.

    Mind it

    Thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends

    Here is real state of indian real estate. Go through this thread

    ]http://content.magicbricks.com/top-realty-companys-take-a-76-net-hit

    Magicbricks says :
    India’s struggling realty industry may have sprouted some green shoots of late, but the top nine listed real estate firms posted a 76% dip in profit and 57% fall in sales in the June quarter, prompting the segment leader to observe that the industry is not “completely out of the woods”. ...

    Thanks

    chatara

    Magicbricks says :
    India’s struggling realty industry may have sprouted some green shoots of late, but the top nine listed real estate firms posted a 76% dip in profit and 57% fall in sales in the June quarter, prompting the segment leader to observe that the industry is not “completely out of the woods”. ...

    Thanks

    chatara
    CommentQuote
  • Not quite out of the woods can mean anything ...

    Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friends

    Here is real state of indian real estate. Go through this thread

    ]http://content.magicbricks.com/top-realty-companys-take-a-76-net-hit

    Magicbricks says :
    India’s struggling realty industry may have sprouted some green shoots of late, but the top nine listed real estate firms posted a 76% dip in profit and 57% fall in sales in the June quarter, prompting the segment leader to observe that the industry is not “completely out of the woods”. ...

    Thanks

    chatara

    Folks,

    Not quite out of the woods could mean anything from "just at the edge" or "right in the middle of the deep woods"! :D

    In my opinion, they are right in the middle of the deep woods. For the following reason ..

    HIGH DEBT
    Debt load taken for business 250% - 300% higher. So debt is unsustainable and with interest rates looking up and demand not picking up companies will start drowning in debt.

    So, this indicates builders will be engulfed by deby burden. They will be forced to come to market to dump excess inventory and reduce debt. And that can happen only by price cuts to a significant level.

    Buyers who bargain 40% - 50% cuts will enjoy a good price and a good price appreciation later.

    cheers. And that can happen only by price cuts to a significant level.

    Buyers who bargain 40% - 50% cuts will enjoy a good price and a good price appreciation later.

    cheers. And that can happen only by price cuts to a significant level.

    Buyers who bargain 40% - 50% cuts will enjoy a good price and a good price appreciation later.

    cheers. And that can happen only by price cuts to a significant level.

    Buyers who bargain 40% - 50% cuts will enjoy a good price and a good price appreciation later.

    cheers
    CommentQuote