No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Last updated: August 17 2009
266 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

dear wiseman,

is the worst over for equity markets in US,as citibank and barclays have made profit in this year,whats your view .

Comment

Things are yet to roll out in India ! Wait and Watch !

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
        Well Chatara, we know that you dont have money (Black or White). What else can talker pitchakarans do!
        As for your imaginary knowledge of Swiss bank and as ABK said blabber I can only pity you and your jealousy at imaginary accounts.
        Fundamentally it is not so easy to open accounts in Europe. So if you are wanting to hallucinate I wont stop you. After all the best a pitchakaran can do is to day dream!
        Dear Nat

It looks like you cant avoid speaking about pitchakaran in each and every post of yours.

You should be the leader of the pitchakarans. Thats why you are taking
        a list of pitchakarans like Shindlers list.

Why U avoid in this post about diarrhea eating?

Hope U will include in your next post.

Start dreaming again Your Saligramam hole.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
          Fundamentally it is not so easy to open accounts in Europe. So if you are wanting to hallucinate I wont stop you. After all the best a pitchakaran can do is to day dream!
          Dear Crorepathi Nat

Ofcourse I never tried opening an account (even in my best dream) in Swiss bank.

But, when you are able to daydream of lands in saligramam and urapakkam, Why it is not easy for U to dream about opening an account in Swiss bank.

U can Mr. Nat. Definitely U can. Try today and boast of that also tomorrow.

All the best.

thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
            Dear friend

If you invest in Swiss bank, no one can touch your money and trace it.

Even though Swiss govt is ready to divulge the secret accounts our beloved politicians will not allow it.

Becuase it is them who have invested around 72 lakhs crores of rupees in
            Swiss bank. 99.99 % politicians are corrupt and they will not let down their counterparts.

Even though they shout to the top of their voices about cleanliness in public life unfortunately they are not so in real life.

Mr. ABK, If they dont feel Swiss A/c is not safety they would not have deposited such a huge amount there. They dont rely upon indian banks. They dont rely upon indian land bank. But they want to be videshi as far as BM is concerned.

Btw, it seems that U have lot of BM accumulated and not known about investment of that money....

Better join in a reputed (in corruption) party. Rest you will come to know of yourself. Thats why many bigwigs are not able to leave their party.

If you want to launch a party of your own, I can suggest a name - Black Money Munnetra kazhagam (BMMK). You may induct your saligramam friend as treasurer.

Thanks

chataara
            well well sounds easy does it.
            now tell me how you will route your money to the swiss bank by cash.(assuming a normal person whose brother in law doesnt happen to be Dawood).is the routing process safe?. and how you will route it back
            the cost and risk involved compared to RE.
            well as far as natraj is concerened
            he would be an asset.Bcoz he dares to differ and that itself my friend is a great attribute.he doesnt come with an look alike id like other natraaaaaj.

and tell me the intrest rate offered by swiss bank and how it compares with RE with appreciation and rental returns in long term.

NOW SWISS BANK IS OFFERING TO DIVULGE INFO TO GOVTS.EVEN NOW YOU TELL ME THAT SWISS BANK IS BETTER TO PARK BM.

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
              now tell me how you will route your money to the swiss bank by cash.(assuming a normal person whose brother in law doesnt happen to be Dawood).is the routing process safe?. and how you will route it back
              he would be an asset.Bcoz he dares to differ and that itself my friend is a great attribute.he doesnt come with an look alike id like other natraaaaaj.

and tell me the intrest rate offered by swiss bank and how it compares with RE with appreciation and rental returns in long term.

NOW SWISS BANK IS OFFERING TO DIVULGE INFO TO GOVTS.EVEN NOW YOU TELL ME THAT SWISS BANK IS BETTER TO PARK BM.

Dear friend

If you are not Big RAT you need not worry about Swiss bank account.

If you have accumulated lot of BM, certainly you should be a guy like dawood or his relative. And it will not be difficult for you to divert your "hard earned" money to swiss bank. And you will not make questions like this innocently.

As far as Nataraj is concerned... he cannot be asset to anybody... because of his temperament. This HIGH BP person gets irritated on seeing any view which is opposite to his. Otherwise I welcome his views whatever it is because this forum should be lively.

Finally, EVEN THOUGH SWISS BANK IS READY TO DIVULGE THE SECRET ACCOUNTS OF INDIANS, OUR POLITICIANS WILL NEVER ALLOW IT, AND THEY WILL NOT APPROACH SWISS BANK IN THIS REGARD.

INDIAN BLACK MONEY IS THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK. THATS A WHOPPING 72 LAKHS CRORES.

Now, If you know answer me this question. WHY INDIAN BLACK RATS HAVE DEPOSITED 72 LAKHS CRORES IN SWISS BANK INSTEAD OF INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE.

Thanks for your patience

Chataara

Comment

Actually ABK you need to ask this question to Wisey darling! He will tell you how to walk to Swiss bank with sandals! You know what Wisey might have actually done it since he has wooden foot!

Comment

Actually the most interesting part of this forum is we have a heading about no realestate sales in Chennai and then write about how BM can be moved to Swiss bank. I think most of these bear cartel guys are so jobless probably thanks to recession and so write something here to enliven my evenings. Thanks Wisey and his mouseys!
                  BTW I just heard a joke. Today if Alibaba and 40 Thieves are remade it will be made as Alibaba and 20 Thieves.
                  Guess why?

Recession!

Comment

There is a catch abk ....

They will divulge under some very tight conditions.

First of all, they are allowing this only to the US govt because of the extreme pressure the US is putting on them. I doubt the Indian govt will be to follow suit.

Second - and more importantly - this can be divulged only if there is a criminal case and enough grounds (court order) asking for this information.

In all other cases, he swiss will clam up as usual. Don't worry, in most cases the money is still safe!!!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                      They will divulge under some very tight conditions.

First of all, they are allowing this only to the US govt because of the extreme pressure the US is putting on them. I doubt the Indian govt will be to follow suit.

Second - and more importantly - this can be divulged only if there is a criminal case and enough grounds (court order) asking for this information.

In all other cases, he swiss will clam up as usual. Don't worry, in most cases the money is still safe!!!

cheers
                      Dear wise...

Almost all the big politicians who are directly are indirectly having the higher power have secret account in Swiss bank.

Mr. ABK has to answer who will take initiative to get back the details of indians secret accounts. Moreover If he says atleast one politician's name who is really clean in all aspects it will be beneficial for me to cast my in vote in the coming elections.

Thanks

Chataara

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X