Dear friends
I used to see Free Ads paper to know the price quotings in RE section.
In june 2008 one person has quoted price for 2200 sq.ft land with 1800 sq.ft building with all amenities Rs.85 lacs. This house is not sold for the last 7 months.In january 2009 1st week he quoted Rs.82 lacs. This week he has quoted Rs.80 lacs.
Moreover, i can see many advertisement repeating for the last 7 months. From this we can know that property sales has come to standstill. And there is considerable price correction. Even though sellers are reducing the price slowly there are not any takers.
Thanks
chataara
Read more
Reply
266 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Look at the frustated uncle who himself said all he acheived was upgrading from middle class to upper middle class.

    This uncle is still struglling to find a buyer for his tiny plot in saligramam. He doesn't even know how to sell.

    Out of his frustation and desperation spams the forum. At least he called me a BPO employee which is decent compared to what he called others.

    You seem to be taking over from lovebird! Enjoy!
    I wont be upset with this BPO employee and I am sure he will disappear soon, with his job gone!
    CommentQuote
  • A reply to Natarajg007 after reading most of his posts over the past few months

    Hi Natarajg007,

    While I appreciate your passion in standing by your firm beliefs, you need to understand that other members of this forum also have the same and equal rights to say what they want to say. We live in a democratic world and have to let other people have their say. We can refute it (with all the passion) only on the matter in discussion and shouldn’t resort to mudslinging and personal insults. It seems lot of people in the forums have tried to reason with you and then later tried to ignore you and unfortunately when none of those worked had finally resorted to the same ugly tactics employed by you. Still you haven’t changed and that's worrying. Please take this as a friendly and gentle final request to change your ways. I wish you well and wouldn’t want to resort to your tactics.

    Hope to see a changed you soon. Chill out and all the best.

    - kumaravels
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumaravels
    Hi Natarajg007,

    While I appreciate your passion in standing by your firm beliefs, you need to understand that other members of this forum also have the same and equal rights to say what they want to say. We live in a democratic world and have to let other people have their say. We can refute it (with all the passion) only on the matter in discussion and shouldn’t resort to mudslinging and personal insults. It seems lot of people in the forums have tried to reason with you and then later tried to ignore you and unfortunately when none of those worked had finally resorted to the same ugly tactics employed by you. Still you haven’t changed and that's worrying. Please take this as a friendly and gentle final request to change your ways. I wish you well and wouldn’t want to resort to your tactics.

    Hope to see a changed you soon. Chill out and all the best.

    - kumaravels


    Oh. so many people advised Nat. But still he could not change
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumaravels
    Hi Natarajg007,

    While I appreciate your passion in standing by your firm beliefs, you need to understand that other members of this forum also have the same and equal rights to say what they want to say. We live in a democratic world and have to let other people have their say. We can refute it (with all the passion) only on the matter in discussion and shouldn’t resort to mudslinging and personal insults. It seems lot of people in the forums have tried to reason with you and then later tried to ignore you and unfortunately when none of those worked had finally resorted to the same ugly tactics employed by you. Still you haven’t changed and that's worrying. Please take this as a friendly and gentle final request to change your ways. I wish you well and wouldn’t want to resort to your tactics.

    Hope to see a changed you soon. Chill out and all the best.

    - kumaravels


    kumarvels this is the umpteenth time someone with single post to his credit claims to have been watching for months and advices N007
    why do you have to create an ID to rebuke N007 do it in your own id

    TO me this forum is a place to share & learn .dont be taken away by language or retorts.discount these things albeit these " " make it amusing.
    dont get emotionally involved.

    But i strongly think it is wrong to deride 'middle class' or deride less earning persons and calling BPO employees or fitters or ITI educated as pitchaikarans or eulogizing IIT and IIM s.everyone has his own dignity and self respect. it is not that only high paying jobs have intelligent and hardworking people. all jobs big or small high paying or not deserve equal respect and appreciation.many here have a lots of money but that is no reason or locus standi to degrade 'others'

    friends pls upkeep the dignity of labour and refrain from this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumaravels
    Hi Natarajg007,

    While I appreciate your passion in standing by your firm beliefs, you need to understand that other members of this forum also have the same and equal rights to say what they want to say. We live in a democratic world and have to let other people have their say. We can refute it (with all the passion) only on the matter in discussion and shouldn’t resort to mudslinging and personal insults. It seems lot of people in the forums have tried to reason with you and then later tried to ignore you and unfortunately when none of those worked had finally resorted to the same ugly tactics employed by you. Still you haven’t changed and that's worrying. Please take this as a friendly and gentle final request to change your ways. I wish you well and wouldn’t want to resort to your tactics.

    Hope to see a changed you soon. Chill out and all the best.

    - kumaravels


    Thanks kumaravel

    Even some of us including myself were getting dragged to use his ways in arguing with natraj.

    Good you added some sense with a single post. What an effect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk

    But i strongly think it is wrong to deride 'middle class' or deride less earning persons and calling BPO employees or fitters or ITI educated as pitchaikarans or eulogizing IIT and IIM s.everyone has his own dignity and self respect. it is not that only high paying jobs have intelligent and hardworking people. all jobs big or small high paying or not deserve equal respect and appreciation.many here have a lots of money but that is no reason or locus standi to degrade 'others'

    friends pls upkeep the dignity of labour and refrain from this.



    We all should appreciate dignity of labour.

    I apologize for using the word "middle class" in my arguments with Natraaj. It was just with this guy, trying to make him understand in his own language.

    To be frank even I am a middle class person....and will remain so thanks to inflation:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    kumarvels this is the umpteenth time someone with single post to his credit claims to have been watching for months and advices N007
    why do you have to create an ID to rebuke N007 do it in your own id

    TO me this forum is a place to share & learn .dont be taken away by language or retorts.discount these things albeit these " " make it amusing.
    dont get emotionally involved.


    I completely agree to Kumaravel. Nobody was not trying to rebuke Natraaj, that guy is beyond any rebuke and is actually out of control.

    Natraj007 was not a decent guy. He has used the most filthy bad language possible in this forum.

    Good decision by Mod.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    kumarvels this is the umpteenth time someone with single post to his credit claims to have been watching for months and advices N007
    why do you have to create an ID to rebuke N007 do it in your own id.


    I am a newbie who joined the group 3 days ago and was reading the posts with interest to learn. I am still looking at what info is available so far in this forum and would certianly add my 2 cents when I see the need and value that my post could add to the forum. I don't count credibility in the number of posts made and rather would rely on the content and info in each post made by a poster.

    I am not so sure what made you assume that I am an existing poster who has created a new id just to tell off someone. Rest assured that I am a total newbie to this forum and would love to learn and contribute as much as I can. My first impresssions were good after reading some of the posts and as I read more to be honest am feeling a bit disgusted with the mudslinging and name calling going on here.

    I am doing my bit to clear this forum before I can feel a bit more comfortable to be part of this. I guess no one should have a problem with this and would be happy to see a more civilised environment here.
    CommentQuote
  • Sellers are so greedy

    Dear friends

    In february 2009 I saw an advt for a plot of 550 sft on bazaar road - saidapet. This plot is with 1200 sft building. Also not on road but with 4 feet passage. His quote was 60 lakhs. In March drastically he brought down the rate to Rs.45 lakhs.

    Even today that plot is lying unsold. He is still telling Rs. 42 lakhs (negotiable) for his house.

    Another person from virugambakkam is telling Rs.80 lakhs for his 2200 sft house on 1800 sft plot. Even after one year he is still quoting same price.

    I pity for them. After seeing great heights in RE prices, they are not able to digest the real situation of Real estate.

    Thanks

    chataara

    Note : There are some persons (in this forum) still expecting 5 crores for their imaginery plot in the so called heart of chennai
    CommentQuote
  • Our wait will be fruitful

    Hi
    Our wait will be surely fruitful. The greedy realtors are slowly running out of time, they will be forced to reduce rates after October 09. Patience pays.

    Cheers
    Vaidy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friends

    In february 2009 I saw an advt for a plot of 550 sft on bazaar road - saidapet. This plot is with 1200 sft building. Also not on road but with 4 feet passage. His quote was 60 lakhs. In March drastically he brought down the rate to Rs.45 lakhs.

    Even today that plot is lying unsold. He is still telling Rs. 42 lakhs (negotiable) for his house.

    Another person from virugambakkam is telling Rs.80 lakhs for his 2200 sft house on 1800 sft plot. Even after one year he is still quoting same price.

    I pity for them. After seeing great heights in RE prices, they are not able to digest the real situation of Real estate.

    Thanks

    chataara

    Note : There are some persons (in this forum) still expecting 5 crores for their imaginery plot in the so called heart of chennai


    pallavaram ... contd
    CommentQuote