Dear friends
I used to see Free Ads paper to know the price quotings in RE section.
In june 2008 one person has quoted price for 2200 sq.ft land with 1800 sq.ft building with all amenities Rs.85 lacs. This house is not sold for the last 7 months.In january 2009 1st week he quoted Rs.82 lacs. This week he has quoted Rs.80 lacs.
Moreover, i can see many advertisement repeating for the last 7 months. From this we can know that property sales has come to standstill. And there is considerable price correction. Even though sellers are reducing the price slowly there are not any takers.
Thanks
chataara
Read more
266 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Nats,

You really must use your eyes better.

Go look up the several posts where I offered a Mylapore property of 3 grounds at a price you could have made a fortune in only days. It even got some comments from the others. So don't act as though you did not read it. Simply admit that, when faced with the REAL deal, you just chickened out and ran because you already have a ton of land bought at high prices you are not getting and are stuck. don't advertise this fact so openly :D.

Once again I ask you here very clearly:

Mylapore. Prime location, 3 grounds, 100-year-old property. Only white. How much? Can you reply to me in private? Or are you only an empty talker!!!:D

Btw, there are 100% cash-down offers for this at a certain level. Only asking you to see if you could be fool enough to offer a ridiculously higher price! :D - I'm particular about who my neighbor is ;)

cheers

BTW WIseman, God did not give me eyes to read your silly posts. Infact he gave me brains to ignore fools like you! LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Wonder where that brain went ... :)

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    BTW WIseman, God did not give me eyes to read your silly posts. Infact he gave me brains to ignore fools like you! LOL!

Nats,

I'm not blaming God for giving you a brain when you were born. He did that for everyone equally.

Just wondering where you lost it :D.

Folks, now this idiot is starting with conditions about whether he will buy property based on whether he is an inheritor or not. Now you know why he has not been able to sell anything. Has anybody bought flats because the builder has 3 children with the middle one being a girl child? :D:D:D

Nats. Put up or shut up.

Clear case. Radhakrishnan Salai (prime property. not like the slum you live in). You personal tastes about the buyer is inconsequential. Do not attempt escape sequences like that to avoid telling it like it is.

Buying or not. Yes or No. To close out all you loopholes. Quote is 3.5 crores per ground. Full white. In a single DD (don't trust you). At the time of signing sale deed.

Its a little more serious than you thought. A single word resonse is all I want. And a return quote with your figure (equal or higher than that).

YES
    or
    NO

This will show you for what a big-talking, cowardly sham you really are.

cheers
    CommentQuote
    Nats,

I'm not blaming God for giving you a brain when you were born. He did that for everyone equally.

Just wondering where you lost it :D.

Folks, now this idiot is starting with conditions about whether he will buy property based on whether he is an inheritor or not. Now you know why he has not been able to sell anything. Has anybody bought flats because the builder has 3 children with the middle one being a girl child? :D:D:D

Nats. Put up or shut up.

Clear case. Radhakrishnan Salai (prime property. not like the slum you live in). You personal tastes about the buyer is inconsequential. Do not attempt escape sequences like that to avoid telling it like it is.

Buying or not. Yes or No. To close out all you loopholes. Quote is 3.5 crores per ground. Full white. In a single DD (don't trust you). At the time of signing sale deed.

Its a little more serious than you thought. A single word resonse is all I want. And a return quote with your figure (equal or higher than that).

YES
    or
    NO

This will show you for what a big-talking, cowardly sham you really are.

cheers

Radhakrishna salai is a long stretchof road. Tell me the street where it is located and the width of the street. Obviously yours is not commercial property. Finally if you are insane I wont buy your property, though if you are a girl or boy it does not matter.
    Now you are tending to insanity since you are missing between the words SEX and INSANITY. DId I say one wont buy if the middle child was a girl?
    Wiseman rather Conman (go and see my other reply which shows u are Conman!), you cant continue to cry like this with stupidity. Just that you write and get another two ids mostly patched up by you to praise it wont make your writings important.
    You are just what you speak and you speak lots of crap.
    Better buy brain from the nearest mutton shop and fix it ! ROTFL.
    CommentQuote
  • Matter closed ...

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Radhakrishna salai is a long stretchof road. Tell me the street where it is located and the width of the street. Obviously yours is not commercial property. Finally if you are insane I wont buy your property, though if you are a girl or boy it does not matter.
    Now you are tending to insanity since you are missing between the words SEX and INSANITY. DId I say one wont buy if the middle child was a girl?
    Wiseman rather Conman (go and see my other reply which shows u are Conman!), you cant continue to cry like this with stupidity. Just that you write and get another two ids mostly patched up by you to praise it wont make your writings important.

Nats,

Matter is closed. Yes, the property is in prime location very near (and I mean VERY) City Center. So, thats the last loophole closed to you, since you cannot call it a slum anymore and avoid.

Anyways, I always knew that Nats is just a big talker - and with poor english to boot. Probably deep in debt with lots of swampland without a sale.

I don't have any complaints about that since you probably got too greedy speculating and got into a fix.

But next time you go around bragging about yourself and putting others down, remember that
    - when it came to the real deal, all you could do was provide excuse after excuse for avoiding
    - I am a bear who thinks prices are too high. In the same vein, I too am a seller in the view that prices will come down sharply and I can buy back at a bargain and remain cash rich too
    - You, on the other hand would dearly love to sell your land having got stuck. But no one on this - or other boards - are falling for your trick. So you are getting increasingly more desperate which is showing in your language and desire to put down all sane people who are cautioning youngsters to go easy till this madness eases
    - You are selfishly bothered only about yourself and dumping your swampland on unsuspecting and inexperienced youngters making a sucker out of them for the speculative blunders you have made. They will suffer whuile you merrily count the cash. Shame on you.

Remember that you have been shown to be a sham, loud-mouth, braggard and a coward who only hunts for excuses when challenged to act and put his (non-existent) money where his mouth is. Everytime you brag, remember, people on this forum will remember you for the sham you are and take your "advice" accordingly.

I rest my case and will not respond to your filth henceforth.

Take care, buddy

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007

chillo bro.......

Tell him that u gave up...he's a really nice n wise guy ......c'mon he won't pull ur legs:D
    CommentQuote
    Dear Chatara. I think you are talking about apples and pears. Let us look at 2007 with extremely low interest rates, super job rates, stock market up and so every idiot was wanting to buy realestate without bothering about prices. Certainly many idiots are out of their jobs, stock market has tanked and people are scared to even look for another job! However realestate prices have not fallen.
    In the pre 2007 scenario people were buying anywhere. For example there are advertisements for land sale in Tindivanam. Now why will anyone not associated with Ramadoss want to buy land in Tindivanam. I incidentally spent 2 years of my childhood there and I wont have anything to do there. Why cross Chengalpet even? So where is your land located? Answer that. Now if it is in a swamp like Wiseman's lands are then fools will buy when they have cash. Nowadays fools are in penury so nobody will buy it even if you lower the price.
    However if your land is in strategic locations then even today there is demand for it. Now the demand is muted. So the father saying his son is in Netherlands does not call me asking for land in Saligramam around Big Bazaar. Instead a serious buyer with huge money calls. I wont reduce my price and as I stated I dont plan to sell. However I dont get the opportunity to hike prices regularly. On the other hand if my land is in some swamp I wont find buyers.
    So in essence, worthless land had buyers Pre 2007, they no longer have buyers. Good land has buyers then and now; then there were some serious and many window shoppers. Now the serious ones evince interest. Full stop.

Dear Nataraj
    My property is not in dindivanam.
    Its well under CMDA jurisdiction.
    The plot is in Mangadu just walkable distance from Amman temple.
    Purchased from CMDA approved layout promoter.
    Now only few plots are lying vacant. In this layout many flats and individual
    posh houses have built. Tar road is laid. Suitable for constructing Apartments.
    Thanks
    Chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Wiseman, you are really crying! I feel sorry for you. Now you always stated that you were smart and you know RE. Even if one of this is true and if your saying that RE will crash is true, then why did you not sell out say in 2007 end or even in mid 2008. You are stating that somebody is offering you 2.5C and even 3C. Why not sell it to them when you are so sure prices will fall down further. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING TO SELL.
    If you are even average intelligent, let us say with a IQ of 100, then with the knowledge you have that markets will fall, you should have sold out those properties at the peak. YOU SHOULD NOT COMING TO THIS BOARD AND CRYING FOR A BETTER PRICE.
    In other words you are the Biggest
    CommentQuote
    Nats,

Matter is closed. Yes, the property is in prime location very near (and I mean VERY) City Center. So, thats the last loophole closed to you, since you cannot call it a slum anymore and avoid.

Anyways, I always knew that Nats is just a big talker - and with poor english to boot. Probably deep in debt with lots of swampland without a sale.

I don't have any complaints about that since you probably got too greedy speculating and got into a fix.

But next time you go around bragging about yourself and putting others down, remember that
    - when it came to the real deal, all you could do was provide excuse after excuse for avoiding
    - I am a bear who thinks prices are too high. In the same vein, I too am a seller in the view that prices will come down sharply and I can buy back at a bargain and remain cash rich too
    - You, on the other hand would dearly love to sell your land having got stuck. But no one on this - or other boards - are falling for your trick. So you are getting increasingly more desperate which is showing in your language and desire to put down all sane people who are cautioning youngsters to go easy till this madness eases
    - You are selfishly bothered only about yourself and dumping your swampland on unsuspecting and inexperienced youngters making a sucker out of them for the speculative blunders you have made. They will suffer whuile you merrily count the cash. Shame on you.

Remember that you have been shown to be a sham, loud-mouth, braggard and a coward who only hunts for excuses when challenged to act and put his (non-existent) money where his mouth is. Everytime you brag, remember, people on this forum will remember you for the sham you are and take your "advice" accordingly.

I rest my case and will not respond to your filth henceforth.

Take care, buddy

cheers

Wiseman, you are really crying! I feel sorry for you. Now you always stated that you were smart and you know RE. Even if one of this is true and if your saying that RE will crash is true, then why did you not sell out say in 2007 end or even in mid 2008. You are stating that somebody is offering you 2.5C and even 3C. Why not sell it to them when you are so sure prices will fall down further. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING TO SELL.
    If you are even average intelligent, let us say with a IQ of 100, then with the knowledge you have that markets will fall, you should have sold out those properties at the peak. YOU SHOULD NOT COMING TO THIS BOARD AND CRYING FOR A BETTER PRICE.
    In other words you are the Biggest CON MAN and LIAR on this board.
    You claim a bear market and you actually dont sell out your small piece of land in some cheri on the side of RK salai and then use your limited english to talk about bravado and braggadio! Comeon buddy. TELL THIS BOARD WHY YOU HAVE NOT SOLD YOUR LAND ALL THESE DAYS.
    You are lying that market will fall. You are rather trying to push down prices so that you can buy with the few paise you save from your silly BPO company. The pity is neither YOU NOR I can move the market up or down. Just that I can predict right. You either cant predict right or you just want to imagine you can manipulate it and are LYING.
    Henceforth you can create a new id LIAR MAN and write from that. After all you are nothing but a CON AND A LIAR.
    IF you have any decency apologize for your inability to write the right stuff about RE and vanish from this board.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jadhav92
    chillo bro.......

Tell him that u gave up...he's a really nice n wise guy ......c'mon he won't pull ur legs:D

So wiseman employs bus drivers too. Enjoy Jadhav the opportunity he has given you to use internet. LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Nataraj's question is perfect.

I am expecting suitable reply from Mr. Wiseman

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Mr. Nataraj's question is perfect.

I am expecting suitable reply from Mr. Wiseman

thanks

chataara

Wiseman has to go back and check his post graduate degree and find out which Univ let him in and out and then think about an answer.
    I somehow sense he is part of a cartel of NRIs who want to push down prices in Chennai and buy them up. His story of Pattern Recog does not sound to be very true, but I have to take it at face value. And his RK salai ground seems to be his want to buy land and I dont think he owns any land there, but well let me take those at face value. Now let him answer my question or just disappear with his other abusive goons.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GoccaMacca
    Nataraj,

You can make all your arguments, but why is that you have to be so aggressive and abusive?

Talking loud does not make wrong things right.

Aggressive yes, abusive actually no! Ofcourse if you are abusive I wont let u go without it! Hope you got my point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GoccaMacca
    Nataraj,

You can make all your arguments, but why is that you have to be so aggressive and abusive?

Talking loud does not make wrong things right.

BTW why is your friend Wiseman not replying! He is trying to find out his college degree certificates? LOL!
    Gocca, if you feel market will go down, fine; If I feel it will go up it is fine. However if you try to prove I am wrong and you are right by a. Intimidating, b. Getting other ids to intimidate, c. By lying (calling a bear market when u yourself want to sell at a higher price...aka WIseman), do you think I should take it lying low. Wiseman's gang of friends use all the abuses one can use in Tamil, I know their knowledge of English is limited. WIseman tries his best with English but has no factual arguments ever. He will mention that he studied in the second best MBA college after IIM A and when asked will never reply, showing that he is just boasting in the air. Do you think such a person needs to allowed to confuse folks with his bullying tactics where he uses multiple ids to communicate the same bull story WITHOUT ONE IOTA OF FACTS.
    Sorry GOcca, I dont think he deserves the kindness I have shown him so far. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
    So wiseman employs bus drivers too. Enjoy Jadhav the opportunity he has given you to use internet. LOL

when he gives chances to beggar's like you why not a driver:D
    CommentQuote
  • Friends

Today I spoke to a mediator at choolaimedu.

He said in choolaimedu plot owners telling nowadays Rs.70 - 80 L per ground. Few months they told above 1 C.

moreover, he has not sold even a single property recently.

See the great trend.

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote