Last updated: August 17 2009
266 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Originally posted by chataara View Post
    Dear friends

Here is another bad news for the bull story writers.

]http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Recession-hit-Blore-techies-settle-for-low-paying-jobs/articleshow/4819268.cms[/url]

Thanks

chataara

dr chatara, can you provide me a link to the plot in mangadu in wikimapia.
    and ur expected price to anandxx gmail com. I would be interested in
    looking at it

Comment

dear nat

few months back we had spoken about my another cmda appd plot.

You had also asked sarcastically whether my plot was in dindivanam.

(your reply is in 3rd page of this thread.)

for this plot also there are no takers. Newspaper ads even in the hindu,and approaching mediators in that area did not work.

Does this not show clearly there is slump in chennai re.

As i am a sane person, i am not ready to say rate for my plots in your way : " 10 latcham., 20 latcham... 30 latcham.... 50 latcham....;

if i think like you certainly i should go to kilpauk.

So better, to be quiet.

Thanks

chataara

im intersted, can you provide me a link on wikimapia to the plot.!

Comment

Situation - Chennai

Chennai: Situation in Oct 2008-March 2009
        I have searched /visited some of the flats in Chennai north and south. There were many fully constructed , painted houses without
        takers. That was the situatio in the month from Oct 2008 to March 2009. These flat sizes ranges from 700 to 900 sqft. Then after April
        2009 many of these started selling. Almost all the 700 - 850 sqft flats were sold.
        The price of these flats are from Rs 2800 to Rs 3100. But the builder say Rs 3500 and negotiable.

Situation from April 2009 - July 2009
        Many of the buyers are from Public sector employees (Railways, Airline, Bank, Telecom etc) becos of 6th pay commission and pay
        revision. And business person who have more cash in hand. (atlease 50% cash and
        The price of these flats are from Rs 3100 to 3400. But the builder say Rs 3500 and negotiable. And the builder is not coming down
        from his price bcos already 6 out of the 8 flats sold. OR 4 out of the 6 flats already sold for this price.
        This is the situation of the appartment/flats.
        Land
        ------
        The advts are given repeatedly in the news papers (eg, The Hindu , Saturday - Property Plus) , but there is no takers.
        I have seen a quote for 2 Gr plot in Tiruverkadu ( March first week 28 lakhs, MArch last week 25 lakhs, April 23 lakhs).
        There are many quotes from Poonamalee road to Tiruvallur, But there is not plot buyers.
        I have bought a plot near Tiruvallur in the year 2007 July for Rs 280 per sqft. Recently there was a advt for Rs 350 for that layout !!!
        But there is no interested buyers. If I want to sell my land at the bought price I can not sell it. I have to wait for the Sriperumbuthur
        Airport !!! It may take another 10 years !!!
        This is the situation of plots.
        Realty
        ---------
        The recession hit IT industry may take another 1 year to grow from its current level. The last qtr profit shown from the IT industrries
        are from layoff, cost cutting, no salary hike etc. But the top management are under high pressure to review their contract from the
        TOP clients.
        NASSCOM dicided to go for the college campus only at the end of the final year. Not at the beginning of the Third year. This is good
        for the Industry and for the students also. And for the real estate also.
        So, it may take another one year to start the boom.

Comment

Dear Nat

Few months back we had spoken about my another CMDA appd plot.

You had also asked sarcastically whether my plot was in dindivanam.

(Your reply is in 3rd page of this thread.)

For this plot also there are no takers. Newspaper ads even in The hindu,and approaching mediators in that area did not work.

Does this not show clearly there is slump in chennai RE.

As I am a sane person, I am not ready to say rate for my plots in your way : " 10 Latcham., 20 Latcham... 30 latcham.... 50 latcham....;

If I think like you certainly I should go to kilpauk.

So better, to be quiet.

Thanks

chataara
          Hi darling Chatara, how come you have not answered Anandxxx who is showing specific interest in your mangadu plot. Does it not prove that you are a liar and you really dont have a plot to sell. Just your imagination!

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
            Hi darling Chatara, how come you have not answered Anandxxx who is showing specific interest in your mangadu plot. Does it not prove that you are a liar and you really dont have a plot to sell. Just your imagination!
            My dear nat

For your kind perusal.

Mr. Nat i have sent details of mangadu layout to mr. anandxx.

As I didnot see anandxx's post i could not send it in time.

Sorry for the delay.

Mr. Anandxx... if you have any doubt regarding my plot, please use private message facility.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Mr. Anandxx

I have sent you the link also to you through private message.

Just minimise the map. you can see my layout.

If interested, you are invited to see the plot directly.

If everything is okay for you i am ready to take the payment in white.

Thanks

chataara
              Last edited August 3 2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Mr. Anandxx

I have sent you the link also to you through private message.

Just minimise the map. you can see my layout.

If interested, you are invited to see the plot directly.

If everything is okay for you i am ready to take the payment in white.

Thanks

chataara
                That sounds more professional for once. Keep it up Chatara. Now Anand can bargain a lowly price from you and you can sell and exit! Good?

Comment

That sounds more professional for once. Keep it up Chatara. Now Anand can bargain a lowly price from you and you can sell and exit! Good?
                  Dont escape mr. Nat the mediator

I beg you (like wiseman told the KING OF PICHAKKARANS) to mediate and finish this deal for some crores.

Since your imaginary thiruninravur plot costs 65 lakhs, I am very sure you can get some crores for my mangadu plot which is very near to the city comparing to thiruninravur.

Thanks

chataara

PS: Atleast now you have accepted that I have a plot.

As you are related with this, I start singing your way....

One crore.... two crore.... 4 crore....

Comment

Aasai thosai appalam vadai! When a bear wants to sell it is assumed that he will sell it for a song. Also Mangadu is on a non descript direction! It is no better than Thirunindravur. So I suspect the price should be Rs 20 psft! Maybe a tip of 20 paise bonus for Chatara! After all as per bears price in Mylapore is only Rs 500psft so in Mangadu it cant be better than Rs 20.20.

Comment

Aasai thosai appalam vadai! When a bear wants to sell it is assumed that he will sell it for a song. Also Mangadu is on a non descript direction! It is no better than Thirunindravur. So I suspect the price should be Rs 20 psft! Maybe a tip of 20 paise bonus for Chatara! After all as per bears price in Mylapore is only Rs 500psft so in Mangadu it cant be better than Rs 20.20.
                      Thanks you My dear friend nat

After getting the Doctorate (King of Pichakkarans) from Mr. Wisey, I believe you are in jolly mood.

You have confirmed that in the previous night you have got very good treat with thosai appalam vadai from one generous person. Begging-la Ithellam sagajamappaa..

chataara

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X