No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Last updated: August 17 2009
266 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Aasai thosai appalam vadai! When a bear wants to sell it is assumed that he will sell it for a song. Also Mangadu is on a non descript direction! It is no better than Thirunindravur. So I suspect the price should be Rs 20 psft! Maybe a tip of 20 paise bonus for Chatara! After all as per bears price in Mylapore is only Rs 500psft so in Mangadu it cant be better than Rs 20.20.
    Kosu tholla thanga mudiyale.Kosu marunthu adichu kolungappa

Comment

Peria karadi kosu!

BTW, I dont need to educate against these bears any longer. Infact the number of positive messages for RE in Chennai is growing so much that I dont think I need to bother writing to these silly bears. Also I am getting terribly bored writing to these numb skulls who dont understand even when fact is thrown at them. After all they are paid to be Bear kosus and if they stop doing the act they will be in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
        Kosu tholla thanga mudiyale.Kosu marunthu adichu kolungappa
        Rated Community Plots available at Nominal priceInvestment in and around Chennai will be highly profitable as India had emerged as an across the board low cost base which makes it attractive enough for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and multinationals to relocate in the country. With its soaring industry and influx of capital by companies, Tamil Nadu Real Estate market is pretty upbeat.
        Foreign investments promises high return on investments, as FDI policies in India are among the most liberal and attractive in emerging economies. So, invest in Tamil Nadu, India and be a part of this progressive city.

The above is from Sulekha.com
        Sulekha Classifieds Specials <sulekhaspecialsnewsletter.sulekha.com>

The above site also shows that in Medavakkam a realtor is charging 30L for 1/2 ground. So in Saligramam there is nothing wrong in charging 100L or more for 1/2 ground. Manapakkam at 2000+ psft guarantees 1500 psft in Thirunindravur!
        Welcome to the RE bull!
        Last edited by Natarajg007; August 6 2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

namaste natrajg007

why are you angry and frothing at the mouth most of the time?

Comment

Can you tell me what you mean by that? BTW Vinod are you one of those grooms I say in Rakhi ke Swayamvara? LOL!
            Last edited by Natarajg007; August 6 2009, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Insanity!!!

Originally posted by Vinod Gupte View Post
              namaste natrajg007

why are you angry and frothing at the mouth most of the time?

One common reason is insanity, which leads to frequent frothing at the mouth accompanied by a flood of bad words randomly chained together, with the word up making frequent appearance in the middle!!:p

A supporting indicator is the tendency to monotonously chant 10000, 15000, 20000, ... in the belief that, if chanted enough number of times price will start rising to this monotonous tune like the people of Hamlin apparently followed the Piper (far more melodious tune! )

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                Can you tell me what you mean by that? BTW Vinod are you one of those grooms I say in Rakhi ke Swayamvara? LOL!
                natrajg007, i would like to be on national tv but not in rakhi sawant ka swayamwar.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                  One common reason is insanity, which leads to frequent frothing at the mouth accompanied by a flood of bad words randomly chained together, with the word up making frequent appearance in the middle!!:p

A supporting indicator is the tendency to monotonously chant 10000, 15000, 20000, ... in the belief that, if chanted enough number of times price will start rising to this monotonous tune like the people of Hamlin apparently followed the Piper (far more melodious tune! )

cheers
                  i mean, i do not mind the content of his posts but his language could be little better. not that he cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinod Gupte View Post
                    i mean, i do not mind the content of his posts but his language could be little better. not that he cares.
                    Dear friend

Mr. Nat is a graduate from IIT madras. He knows how to use words. No one needs to teach him lesson. He is the master of all arts.

He is not only LAND BROKER, Share BROKER.. but expert in all field.

Mind it

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Dear friends

Here is real state of indian real estate. Go through this thread

]http://content.****************/top-realty-companys-take-a-76-net-hit[/URL]

Magicbricks says :
                      India’s struggling realty industry may have sprouted some green shoots of late, but the top nine listed real estate firms posted a 76% dip in profit and 57% fall in sales in the June quarter, prompting the segment leader to observe that the industry is not “completely out of the woods”. ...

Thanks

chatara

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X