Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Collapse
X
Collapse

No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

Last updated: August 17 2009
266 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

    I know Mr.Nataraj007

    I know Mr. Natarajn when I last met him he was runing a fast food restaurant in Adambakkam. He knew in and out of real estate business that time. I never thought he educated from IIT.

    Originally posted by BigBear View Post
    You misunderstood his words.He is not from IIT but ITI,worked as fitter,could not keep that job also and now making a living as a broker sucking others.

    Comment


    • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

      chitter

      Hi Guys,

      uncivilised natter.


      The condition is similar to Pune, with its largest inventory of unsold flats in India. The ADs have continued with the same downward trend since last one yr. Every one agrees buyers have disappeared from mkt.

      The June saw few sales and greedy bldrs increased the price. But a DUD budget + BAD monsoon + New Tax code ; shouldn't th price decrease further

      Comment


      • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

        Originally posted by contra View Post
        There is someone who always writes and spams all the topics with his posts mainly on Thursday. I have been observing for past 3 months, this person mainly comes to write on Thursdays. After that he disappears for a week and than again comes on another thursday and spams the forum with his posts.

        I think that middle class person is having his weekly off on Thursday.
        U seem to have a better track of my writing habbits than me. Thank you contra. Though I write when I find time it looks like your useful research means that I am able to come to some semblance of calmness on Thursday and hence able to spend time then. THanks for this info. It will help me plan my week.
        As for the rest of your crap. You are a BPO employee and you talk about rest day. I am a free bird and can fly anytime anywhere. So keep your middle class story low. It wont hurt me, since I know what I am worth and I know you work in a BPO.
        Cheers.

        Comment


        • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

          Originally posted by Sansei View Post
          Hi Guys,

          uncivilised natter.


          The condition is similar to Pune, with its largest inventory of unsold flats in India. The ADs have continued with the same downward trend since last one yr. Every one agrees buyers have disappeared from mkt.

          The June saw few sales and greedy bldrs increased the price. But a DUD budget + BAD monsoon + New Tax code ; shouldn't th price decrease further
          Can you tell me to what level you expect the RE in pune to correct to? 2003 levels, 2000levels..? Also can I assume your salary corrects to that level? I will love to see the latter!

          Comment


          • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

            Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
            U seem to have a better track of my writing habbits than me. Thank you contra. Though I write when I find time it looks like your useful research means that I am able to come to some semblance of calmness on Thursday and hence able to spend time then. THanks for this info. It will help me plan my week.
            As for the rest of your crap. You are a BPO employee and you talk about rest day. I am a free bird and can fly anytime anywhere. So keep your middle class story low. It wont hurt me, since I know what I am worth and I know you work in a BPO.
            Cheers.
            Look at the frustated uncle who himself said all he acheived was upgrading from middle class to upper middle class.

            This uncle is still struglling to find a buyer for his tiny plot in saligramam. He doesn't even know how to sell.

            Out of his frustation and desperation spams the forum. At least he called me a BPO employee which is decent compared to what he called others.

            Comment


            • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

              Originally posted by sundardj View Post
              I know Mr. Natarajn when I last met him he was runing a fast food restaurant in Adambakkam. He knew in and out of real estate business that time. I never thought he educated from IIT.
              Did you try buying moolai or sundal then?

              Comment


              • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

                Originally posted by contra View Post
                Look at the frustated uncle who himself said all he acheived was upgrading from middle class to upper middle class.

                This uncle is still struglling to find a buyer for his tiny plot in saligramam. He doesn't even know how to sell.

                Out of his frustation and desperation spams the forum. At least he called me a BPO employee which is decent compared to what he called others.
                You seem to be taking over from lovebird! Enjoy!
                I wont be upset with this BPO employee and I am sure he will disappear soon, with his job gone!

                Comment


                • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

                  A reply to Natarajg007 after reading most of his posts over the past few months

                  Hi Natarajg007,

                  While I appreciate your passion in standing by your firm beliefs, you need to understand that other members of this forum also have the same and equal rights to say what they want to say. We live in a democratic world and have to let other people have their say. We can refute it (with all the passion) only on the matter in discussion and shouldn’t resort to mudslinging and personal insults. It seems lot of people in the forums have tried to reason with you and then later tried to ignore you and unfortunately when none of those worked had finally resorted to the same ugly tactics employed by you. Still you haven’t changed and that's worrying. Please take this as a friendly and gentle final request to change your ways. I wish you well and wouldn’t want to resort to your tactics.

                  Hope to see a changed you soon. Chill out and all the best.

                  - kumaravels

                  Comment


                  • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

                    Originally posted by kumaravels View Post
                    Hi Natarajg007,

                    While I appreciate your passion in standing by your firm beliefs, you need to understand that other members of this forum also have the same and equal rights to say what they want to say. We live in a democratic world and have to let other people have their say. We can refute it (with all the passion) only on the matter in discussion and shouldn’t resort to mudslinging and personal insults. It seems lot of people in the forums have tried to reason with you and then later tried to ignore you and unfortunately when none of those worked had finally resorted to the same ugly tactics employed by you. Still you haven’t changed and that's worrying. Please take this as a friendly and gentle final request to change your ways. I wish you well and wouldn’t want to resort to your tactics.

                    Hope to see a changed you soon. Chill out and all the best.

                    - kumaravels
                    Oh. so many people advised Nat. But still he could not change

                    Comment


                    • Re : No Property sales for the last one year in Chennai

                      Originally posted by kumaravels View Post
                      Hi Natarajg007,

                      While I appreciate your passion in standing by your firm beliefs, you need to understand that other members of this forum also have the same and equal rights to say what they want to say. We live in a democratic world and have to let other people have their say. We can refute it (with all the passion) only on the matter in discussion and shouldn’t resort to mudslinging and personal insults. It seems lot of people in the forums have tried to reason with you and then later tried to ignore you and unfortunately when none of those worked had finally resorted to the same ugly tactics employed by you. Still you haven’t changed and that's worrying. Please take this as a friendly and gentle final request to change your ways. I wish you well and wouldn’t want to resort to your tactics.

                      Hope to see a changed you soon. Chill out and all the best.

                      - kumaravels
                      kumarvels this is the umpteenth time someone with single post to his credit claims to have been watching for months and advices N007
                      why do you have to create an ID to rebuke N007 do it in your own id

                      TO me this forum is a place to share & learn .dont be taken away by language or retorts.discount these things albeit these " " make it amusing.
                      dont get emotionally involved.

                      But i strongly think it is wrong to deride 'middle class' or deride less earning persons and calling BPO employees or fitters or ITI educated as pitchaikarans or eulogizing IIT and IIM s.everyone has his own dignity and self respect. it is not that only high paying jobs have intelligent and hardworking people. all jobs big or small high paying or not deserve equal respect and appreciation.many here have a lots of money but that is no reason or locus standi to degrade 'others'

                      friends pls upkeep the dignity of labour and refrain from this.
                      Last edited August 15 2009, 04:23 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X