Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Ongoing Price of Agricultural Land in Uthiramerur, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What is the Ongoing Price of Agricultural Land in Uthiramerur, Chennai?

Last updated: August 7 2017
49 | Posts
11670 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Ongoing Price of Agricultural Land in Uthiramerur, Chennai?

hi folks, any one of you have any idea regarding price of agricultural lands near uthiramerur ??? Is it ideal to invest on long stretches of remote land near uthiramerur, is there any possibility for land price for such land increasing in 5-10 years into the future ?

Re : What is the Ongoing Price of Agricultural Land in Uthiramerur, Chennai?

God bless you. Maybe in the next few years if food becomes an issue you can farm the land and sustain your life.

Comment

Do not buy any thing now

Comment

• karthi8999
        karthi8999 commented
        Editing a comment
        Any reason why ur suggesting not to buy?

Thank, ur right market seems volatile now.
      Last edited January 17 2009, 03:20 PM.

Comment

GOD Bless you,Thank you for your quick response

There are many things to sustain ones life, people are more concerned about air and water, food also is a concern with people moving into organic food.Thanks for pointing out,besides agriculture is one of the cleanest business to do, I love gardening, never tried commercial farming though.

I take this response as positive one indicating it is not worthwhile to invest in such properties.

There are though a few concerns, the prime properties like Thiruvanmiyur, Sholinganallore etc., except for the heart of chennai llike Mylapore and Rayapuram were all aggriculture lands, today no one would believe if I say that Thiruvanmiyur was once famous for medicinal plants and very dangerous snakes. The entire beach area of Bessant nagar was just with pine trees. I dont see any one doing aggriculture in Bessant nagar today.

India is an agriculture land I dont think food will be of any issue any in the near future, even if it happens I already have a terrace garden which gives me enough vegetables for household use:-).

Any technical advice on the availability, cost and any implications will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
        Last edited January 15 2009, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Plusminus,

Do not take it seriously.

Comment

Food Security To Nation At Great Threat

Dear All,

Agriculture has been neglected for looong time,more people have migrated to cities,more plots has been promoted out of previous agri lands,our country is in grave danger of food security.even when vegetables sell at 20-50 rs in cities , the poor agriculturist gets not more than Rs2 to Rs.3 per kg.only middleman make money. thereis no youngsters coming forward to take agri as their profession.all agricuturist want their children to study and go for jobs.only when a agricuturist is able to have 3 square meals and decent living is assured people will return to agri. the next generation thinks that they can promote their agri lands and make lot of money and can we import for 100 crore people? we dont even have port facilities to handle such large imports. national river integration should be the top priority of the government. but our Govts realise only after it is too late to do anything. if the same neglect continues and agri lands becomes plots at the current rate in another 5 years the price of rice will be 500 per kg and vegetables also like that. we may earn 25000 or 50000 but can not fill our stomacks. more people will have money but they can not buy cereals or vegetables and they will fight with each other to buy food.

GOD SAVE INDIA AND THE WORLD

Comment

Originally posted by plusminus View Post
              hi folks, any one of you have any idea regarding price of agricultural lands near uthiramerur ??? Is it ideal to invest on long stretches of remote land near uthiramerur, is there any possibility for land price for such land increasing in 5-10 years into the future ?
              low priced plots in and around uthiremerur are doing well even today
              (1/2 ground panchyat appvd(unapprvd) at 50000 to 90000)
              the land price there in proper uthiremerur ranges from 20l/acre to 1c/acr in the town(within muncipal limits) areas around uthiremerur 5-15 kms range from 5 L /acre onwards.
              if you buy at these prices 5-10 L /acre it will definitely give good returns in medium term 5-7 years
              areas to look for
              on the chinglepet road near meenakshi polytechnic,kanchipuram road etc

Comment

Thanks for your response. It was very informative ,gives me the complete picture and was very helpful, thanks.

Comment

"Plusminus,Do not take it seriously."

Natarajg007,
                  I know u said that with good intentions. ur right, market is volatile now and wont be good time to invest.thanks for your comments and I am a welcomer of negative comments since they could be life savers. thanks.
                  Last edited January 17 2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X