hi folks, any one of you have any idea regarding price of agricultural lands near uthiramerur ??? Is it ideal to invest on long stretches of remote land near uthiramerur, is there any possibility for land price for such land increasing in 5-10 years into the future ?
Read more
Reply
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    Type II is semi agri land. Type I is pucca agri land


    there is nothing called typeI and typeII or there is no semi and pucca agri lands. in tamilnadu agri land are only two types 'nenjai'(lake irrigated) and punjai (rain and well irrigated) the non agri lands are called 'dharasu' nilam.as told by a VAO

    i must congratulate natraaaj007 for a wonderfull invention
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madrasi
    there is nothing called typeI and typeII or there is no semi and pucca agri lands. in tamilnadu agri land are only two types 'nenjai'(lake irrigated) and punjai (rain and well irrigated) the non agri lands are called 'dharasu' nilam.as told by a VAO

    i must congratulate natraaaj007 for a wonderfull invention


    I really do not know who is taking all of us for a free ride if the details/informations given in this forum are not correct. It is expected that correct and fair details/informations are shared in this forum for the benefit of the members and guests. Let us live upto this expectation.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madrasi
    there is nothing called typeI and typeII or there is no semi and pucca agri lands. in tamilnadu agri land are only two types 'nenjai'(lake irrigated) and punjai (rain and well irrigated) the non agri lands are called 'dharasu' nilam.as told by a VAO

    i must congratulate natraaaj007 for a wonderfull invention


    Its not 'nenjai', 'punjai', 'dharasu'

    should tell like this : 'nansei', 'punsei' and 'tharisu'.

    thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    Type II is semi agri land. Type I is pucca agri land


    Type II 'SEMI' lol
    jk Nataraaaaaaaaaj :) Please share the source of the info too!
    CommentQuote
  • Agri land which is good for cultivation through out the year will not be permitted for conversion into Plots.

    Agri land which is good for cultivation only at some months like rainy season where other sources of water is not there are permitted to convert into plots. these are type II.

    Check DTCP or LPA offices for further details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    Agri land which is good for cultivation through out the year will not be permitted for conversion into Plots.

    Agri land which is good for cultivation only at some months like rainy season where other sources of water is not there are permitted to convert into plots. these are type II.

    Check DTCP or LPA offices for further details


    i have a plot DTCP app near a lake and the old patta says 'nensei' (cultivable all thru the year),. the L&T estancia abbuts a lake and the lands were all under 'nensei' category yet they got DTCP approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    i have a plot DTCP app near a lake and the old patta says 'nensei' (cultivable all thru the year),. the L&T estancia abbuts a lake and the lands were all under 'nensei' category yet they got DTCP approved.


    friend

    money matters here

    thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    i have a plot DTCP app near a lake and the old patta says 'nensei' (cultivable all thru the year),. the L&T estancia abbuts a lake and the lands were all under 'nensei' category yet they got DTCP approved.


    They would have bribed.

    Many rules are bent. But rules are there like what I said
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    They would have bribed.

    Many rules are bent. But rules are there like what I said


    you are wrong even if you give bribe nobody can give a sanction against the rules.and any precedent set by these CMDA and DTCP they have to give it to others. I have had expierience you have to bribe to take an approval as per rules only . there is no approval against any rule whatsoever.previously builders used to apply to the GOVT vide a GO passed in the assembly. this is not done nowadays .
    I challenge any one to show me an approved plan against any of the rules.you can deviate, and build and pay bribe for non enforcement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    you are wrong even if you give bribe nobody can give a sanction against the rules.and any precedent set by these CMDA and DTCP they have to give it to others. I have had expierience you have to bribe to take an approval as per rules only . there is no approval against any rule whatsoever.previously builders used to apply to the GOVT vide a GO passed in the assembly. this is not done nowadays .
    I challenge any one to show me an approved plan against any of the rules.you can deviate, and build and pay bribe for non enforcement.


    I agree if you can bribe and bend the rules then the demolition drive in Tnagar would not have happened as every one is willing to pay bribes. they would have got approvals with rules bent.as amatter of fact every builder would have got sanction according to his needs and there would be no instance of deviation.when you can bribe and get sanction with rules bent why deviate?get the point!
    CommentQuote
  • Before demolition, how construction happened.

    In one era illegal construction happens and in another era demoltion happens.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    you are wrong even if you give bribe nobody can give a sanction against the rules.and any precedent set by these CMDA and DTCP they have to give it to others. I have had expierience you have to bribe to take an approval as per rules only . there is no approval against any rule whatsoever.previously builders used to apply to the GOVT vide a GO passed in the assembly. this is not done nowadays .
    I challenge any one to show me an approved plan against any of the rules.you can deviate, and build and pay bribe for non enforcement.


    dear Natraaaaj007(more aaaa's to differentiate)
    I have already said you can bribe for non enforcement. your argument was getting approval with rules bent, dont change the argument.
    you said that they would have paid bribe to get approval against the rules
    now you are saying how they built?
    stick to one line of argument.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    dear Natraaaaj007(more aaaa's to differentiate)
    I have already said you can bribe for non enforcement. your argument was getting approval with rules bent, dont change the argument.
    you said that they would have paid bribe to get approval against the rules
    now you are saying how they built?
    stick to one line of argument.


    What is there to stick?

    By money any thing can be bribed? You saw the Satyam case? Ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    What is there to stick?

    By money any thing can be bribed? You saw the Satyam case? Ha ha


    you always like this natraaj blabber something always without an iota of
    data to back it up.
    satyam was a case of embezelment and corporate fraud not a case of bribe.
    why are you connecting unrelated things here.
    abk asked you to show a case of approval plan with rules bent.
    and you talk like you are not sober.
    you said first 'nensei' is not approvable for layouts ABK gave you a valid example and you keep on skimming the argument with irrelevant haha's.if you dont have data to back up your claims dont post your silly one liners
    l.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newboy
    you always like this natraaj blabber something always without an iota of
    data to back it up.
    satyam was a case of embezelment and corporate fraud not a case of bribe.
    why are you connecting unrelated things here.
    abk asked you to show a case of approval plan with rules bent.
    and you talk like you are not sober.
    you said first 'nensei' is not approvable for layouts ABK gave you a valid example and you keep on skimming the argument with irrelevant haha's.if you dont have data to back up your claims dont post your silly one liners
    l.


    My dear new boy (baby).

    Satyam fraud was possible due to bribing only. He was bribing PWC audtors for wrong auditing & accounting.

    He was bribing Congress and TDP earlier for all land deals & tender awards.

    Pl take some time to read newspaper daily
    CommentQuote