Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Ongoing Price of Agricultural Land in Uthiramerur, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What is the Ongoing Price of Agricultural Land in Uthiramerur, Chennai?

Last updated: August 7 2017
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : What is the Ongoing Price of Agricultural Land in Uthiramerur, Chennai?

Agri land which is good for cultivation through out the year will not be permitted for conversion into Plots.

Agri land which is good for cultivation only at some months like rainy season where other sources of water is not there are permitted to convert into plots. these are type II.

Check DTCP or LPA offices for further details

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
      Agri land which is good for cultivation through out the year will not be permitted for conversion into Plots.

Agri land which is good for cultivation only at some months like rainy season where other sources of water is not there are permitted to convert into plots. these are type II.

Check DTCP or LPA offices for further details
      i have a plot DTCP app near a lake and the old patta says 'nensei' (cultivable all thru the year),. the L&T estancia abbuts a lake and the lands were all under 'nensei' category yet they got DTCP approved.

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
        i have a plot DTCP app near a lake and the old patta says 'nensei' (cultivable all thru the year),. the L&T estancia abbuts a lake and the lands were all under 'nensei' category yet they got DTCP approved.
        friend

money matters here

thanks

chataara

Comment

They would have bribed.

Many rules are bent. But rules are there like what I said

Comment

They would have bribed.

Many rules are bent. But rules are there like what I said
            you are wrong even if you give bribe nobody can give a sanction against the rules.and any precedent set by these CMDA and DTCP they have to give it to others. I have had expierience you have to bribe to take an approval as per rules only . there is no approval against any rule whatsoever.previously builders used to apply to the GOVT vide a GO passed in the assembly. this is not done nowadays .
            I challenge any one to show me an approved plan against any of the rules.you can deviate, and build and pay bribe for non enforcement.

Comment

you are wrong even if you give bribe nobody can give a sanction against the rules.and any precedent set by these CMDA and DTCP they have to give it to others. I have had expierience you have to bribe to take an approval as per rules only . there is no approval against any rule whatsoever.previously builders used to apply to the GOVT vide a GO passed in the assembly. this is not done nowadays .
              I challenge any one to show me an approved plan against any of the rules.you can deviate, and build and pay bribe for non enforcement.
              I agree if you can bribe and bend the rules then the demolition drive in Tnagar would not have happened as every one is willing to pay bribes. they would have got approvals with rules bent.as amatter of fact every builder would have got sanction according to his needs and there would be no instance of deviation.when you can bribe and get sanction with rules bent why deviate?get the point!
              Last edited January 22 2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Before demolition, how construction happened.

In one era illegal construction happens and in another era demoltion happens.

Comment

dear Natraaaaj007(more aaaa's to differentiate)
                  I have already said you can bribe for non enforcement. your argument was getting approval with rules bent, dont change the argument.
                  you said that they would have paid bribe to get approval against the rules
                  now you are saying how they built?
                  stick to one line of argument.

Comment

dear Natraaaaj007(more aaaa's to differentiate)
                    I have already said you can bribe for non enforcement. your argument was getting approval with rules bent, dont change the argument.
                    you said that they would have paid bribe to get approval against the rules
                    now you are saying how they built?
                    stick to one line of argument.
                    What is there to stick?

By money any thing can be bribed? You saw the Satyam case? Ha ha

Comment

What is there to stick?

By money any thing can be bribed? You saw the Satyam case? Ha ha
                      you always like this natraaj blabber something always without an iota of
                      data to back it up.
                      satyam was a case of embezelment and corporate fraud not a case of bribe.
                      why are you connecting unrelated things here.
                      abk asked you to show a case of approval plan with rules bent.
                      and you talk like you are not sober.
                      you said first 'nensei' is not approvable for layouts ABK gave you a valid example and you keep on skimming the argument with irrelevant haha's.if you dont have data to back up your claims dont post your silly one liners
                      l.
                      Last edited January 25 2009, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X