Sort by :
Filter by :
- What was the quote you got? Should be around 40L to 70L for a ground I guess?CommentQuote0Flag
- It will be about Rs 30 L now. Next year it would be Rs 25 LCommentQuote0Flag
- The ppl I've asked have been quoting anything between 25 lakhs per ground to 75 lakhs... So you see, I'm very confused.CommentQuote0Flag
- Wait till this year end.
It will further come down as there will be no buyers are job are being lostCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ChaxThe ppl I've asked have been quoting anything between 25 lakhs per ground to 75 lakhs... So you see, I'm very confused.
Better to wait for atleast another 6 months.
- Originally Posted by ChaxHi all
I'm a real estate newbie... I'd like to know what the going price is for Kamakoti Nagar in Pallikaranai area ... and if the prices are likely to go up.
Infamous area for double documents and forgeries! Just be CAREFUL.
Last year, it was around 40-45LCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Nataraajg007It will be about Rs 30 L now. Next year it would be Rs 25 L
2009 - 30L
2010 - 25L
2011 - 20L
2015 - WHAT? LOLCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gone_mad2009 - 30L
2010 - 25L
2011 - 20L
2015 - WHAT? LOL
2012 onwards it will go up.
2015 it will be Rs 40 L. So the people who bought last year for Rs 40 L will have same cost at 2012 also. Dut to inflation it will be cheaperCommentQuote0Flag
Kamakoti Nagar in 2015 now it is going above 1.4C
That is 24% pa CAGR or 42% pa simple return in 6 years.
- Yup, the above comments seem to be funny. U quote a city limit land for 25 to 40 lakhs. Seems those people have few personal vengeance. Haha! If you people are ready to get me a piece of land for that rate, I would be grateful.
The guideline for the property is 3500/Sqft which means it is around 90 lakhs. The ongoing price is around 1 TO 1.4 crore. There was a court issue between the promoter and the landowner and later they came to a conclusion. Yes, of course there is forgery and double document going on. And it is going on everywhere. Its a DTCP approved layout and check the EC from 1975 since it was formed at that time.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am looking to purchase a Plot in Kamakoti Nagar Pallikaranai,
What will be Cost of the Land here as of now after Demonetization and GST.
There are much Vacant Land and how to get reached to the genuine Owner.
I check with Appartments in this area Builders are Selling from 3800 to 4800 Per Sqft for Apartments and if we work that way the Ground rate is 80 Lakhs Per Ground.
FYI (8 apartments without deviation with 1.5 Ground land area the cost you can also calculate).
Was this price reasonable and will it sound good to purchase plots at this time here.
There is no ground water in Kamakoti Nagar Pallikaranai, considering this was this price OK to go.
If i plan to purchase plot in this are what all i need to do prior
how to identify the property is Genuine.CommentQuote0Flag