Collapse

Ongoing Price: Plot in Kamakoti Nagar, Pallikaranai

Last updated: July 6 2017
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ongoing Price: Plot in Kamakoti Nagar, Pallikaranai

Yup, the above comments seem to be funny. U quote a city limit land for 25 to 40 lakhs. Seems those people have few personal vengeance. Haha! If you people are ready to get me a piece of land for that rate, I would be grateful.

The guideline for the property is 3500/Sqft which means it is around 90 lakhs. The ongoing price is around 1 TO 1.4 crore. There was a court issue between the promoter and the landowner and later they came to a conclusion. Yes, of course there is forgery and double document going on. And it is going on everywhere. Its a DTCP approved layout and check the EC from 1975 since it was formed at that time.
    Last edited by Malvish; July 7 2017, 01:05 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Re : Ongoing Price: Plot in Kamakoti Nagar, Pallikaranai

I am looking to purchase a Plot in Kamakoti Nagar Pallikaranai,
      What will be Cost of the Land here as of now after Demonetization and GST.
      There are much Vacant Land and how to get reached to the genuine Owner.
      I check with Appartments in this area Builders are Selling from 3800 to 4800 Per Sqft for Apartments and if we work that way the Ground rate is 80 Lakhs Per Ground.

FYI (8 apartments without deviation with 1.5 Ground land area the cost you can also calculate).

Was this price reasonable and will it sound good to purchase plots at this time here.
      There is no ground water in Kamakoti Nagar Pallikaranai, considering this was this price OK to go.

If i plan to purchase plot in this are what all i need to do prior
      how to identify the property is Genuine.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X