Property price in Alwarthirunagar, Valasaravakkam

Last updated: July 6 2011
62 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Property price in Alwarthirunagar, Valasaravakkam

Originally posted by sethugm View Post
    Hope you eat food but reading your postings does not seem so.
    Dear Natarajg007 & sethugm,

Both your comments expressed are not good for the consumption of members and guests of this forum. It will be nice of you both avoid such views/comments.

ks2071746

Comment

KS,

Sure . I will avoid but it was a just reply for the quoted post.

Sorry to all those who want to have decent discussion.

Cheers.

Comment

KS,

Cheers.
        sethugm, good.

But as long as Nataraj is a member of this forum, this will not stop. Because he is the one who always start abusing everyone instead of giving a legitimate reason/response.

Comment

KS,

Cheers.
          Dear sethugm,

Thanks. This is the spirit which will make this forum more beneficial to the members and the guests.

ks2071746

Comment

Hope you eat food ...
            Are you saying you eat shit? Come on Sethu, by reading posts if you can decipher eating habits then we know what brains you have. Maybe you are trying to graduate from Pisces to Ambhibian? I bet you are not worth more than just the curses you can make and your desperate want to own a bungalow in Mahalingapuram with your 10K salary p.m. COmeon, it is bad for pitchakarans to want such things or maybe change your begging point to a lucrative place! ROTFL.

Comment

KS,

Cheers.
              Comeon Sethu. YOu are a coward. Either talk logic or stop farting here. Dont try to act coy. Dont ask a stupid question, rather tell us what you eat...Food or Shit? I am not a coward like you. I ask you the straight forward question. Be bold, dont just pray to get a castle with your pitchakaran salary. Gotcha?

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                Dear Natarajg007 & sethugm,

Both your comments expressed are not good for the consumption of members and guests of this forum. It will be nice of you both avoid such views/comments.

ks2071746
                KS ... I am not going to talk politely to crap puking folks like Sethugm. So dont try moderation between such clumsy guys and me. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by strongsville View Post
                  I think i have to agree with "Natraj the broker" this time. As he mentioned, i do not see any huge price drop as of yet. People are still holding their properties in order to get the unimaginable price.

On the demand side, i think Nataraj is wrong with his analysis. Yes still there is a huge demand for plots and flats. But ground reality is, no one is buying now. Why? Because they are waiting for price drop. When the price fall, then this waiting can be converted into huge demand.

Buyers think the prices are so high and it should come down. Sellers are waiting for these buyers and at the same time they think they can get the price what they wanted.

Buyers and sellers are just waiting. I don't know how long this waiting period would last. If buyers wait for too long, then obviously it would bring down the price. So price drop is in buyers hand.
                  So strong the banned wants to play truce here. You dont know if supply is down or demand is up. You just wanna write here aimlessly. I care for you as much as I care for what I release in the bathroom. So you dont have to be so pleasant to me when you know not what you are writing. Finally your calling me a broker shows the amphibian connection you have with Sethu. ROTFL.

Comment

Originally posted by strongsville View Post
                    sethugm, good.

But as long as Nataraj is a member of this forum, this will not stop. Because he is the one who always start abusing everyone instead of giving a legitimate reason/response.
                    Correctly said.

Mods have to ban this land broker

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                      KS ... I am not going to talk politely to crap puking folks like Sethugm. So dont try moderation between such clumsy guys and me. Take care.

Dear Natarajg007,

It would be better if any of you communicate through private message facility provided by this site rather than publically exchanging such messages, which any member or guest can read and feel bad reading such bad words usage. I am none to moderate between you guys. I would rather quit this site if I am to come across such messages often, be it from anyone. Regards.

ks2071746

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X