Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

Last updated: June 28 2019
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

    Originally posted by arin_12 View Post
    In another 15-20 years the Chennai city will be having Boat service in many area. This is due to the rising temperature and the Sea Level increment.
    Think about this too...
    Government is considering allocating 1640 Crore Rupees for building an infrastructure for water flow handling within Chennai.
    Not sure if it will be spent in sub-urban areas.
    and Not sure how much of the 1640C will be "spent" really!

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

      Originally posted by vpsureshkumar View Post
      Oh my god. It is so bad. Thanks for the info.
      Water levels were upto 4/5 feet (?!! YA it did) in few places and I saw the rescue action with life savers, boats, people on terrace screaming and all that live.

      Just google "madipakkam totally drowned in flood" and check there is a wordpress blog with few pictures.

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

        Originally posted by arin_12 View Post
        In another 15-20 years the Chennai city will be having Boat service in many area. This is due to the rising temperature and the Sea Level increment.
        Think about this too...
        In another 100 years most of the areas adjoing the sea will be submerged. Marina,cheapauk,Triplicane etc will be in sea

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

          wow NOSTRADAMUS for you.

          Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
          In another 100 years most of the areas adjoing the sea will be submerged. Marina,cheapauk,Triplicane etc will be in sea
          you think really long term natraaj007 I should compliment you.
          But please remember we all are here to discuss the immidiate effect of the slowdown. pls talk in terms of months max 24 months. longer periods are beyond the scope of this forum.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

            Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
            In another 100 years most of the areas adjoing the sea will be submerged. Marina,cheapauk,Triplicane etc will be in sea
            looks like another Yagava munivar.....

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

              Originally posted by madrasi View Post
              you think really long term natraaj007 I should compliment you.
              But please remember we all are here to discuss the immidiate effect of the slowdown. pls talk in terms of months max 24 months. longer periods are beyond the scope of this forum.
              Arin was asking in another 20 years? That is why my reply. Read the journals to understand the effect of global warming and sea raising

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

                Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
                In another 100 years most of the areas adjoing the sea will be submerged. Marina,cheapauk,Triplicane etc will be in sea
                You don't need 100 years. It will happen faster than that

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

                  Originally posted by kumars View Post
                  You don't need 100 years. It will happen faster than that
                  Right. Do not buy propert within 500 m of coastal areas in chennai. Your grand sons will loose it to sea god

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

                    Originally posted by vpsureshkumar View Post
                    I am looking for a plot in Madipakam especially in Kuberan Nagar. Anyone has information about this area like development, water and etc
                    While people can give you the informatons they know/collect/gather, it is always better that you should personally visit the area and see for your self on those details wanted by you. Nothing like personaly visiting a few times and finding out details when you want to purchase.

                    ks2071746

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Location: Madipakkam, Chennai

                      I agree with you that the buyer should visit the plot area and be satisfied with it. In addition I feel that homework must also be done to find out hidden "agendas" which cannot be seen at the time of visit. Like flooding, mosquito infected time, pollutions and many others. So talking to people and gathering information from others experiences is vital. An alternative opinion is always important. Words coming from brokers and land owners many a times has to be questioned and verified because only the good parts/information will be highlighted.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X