Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Nataraajg007In another 100 years most of the areas adjoing the sea will be submerged. Marina,cheapauk,Triplicane etc will be in sea
You don't need 100 years. It will happen faster than thatCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kumarsYou don't need 100 years. It will happen faster than that
Right. Do not buy propert within 500 m of coastal areas in chennai. Your grand sons will loose it to sea godCommentQuote0Flag
While people can give you the informatons they know/collect/gather, it is always better that you should personally visit the area and see for your self on those details wanted by you. Nothing like personaly visiting a few times and finding out details when you want to purchase.
- I agree with you that the buyer should visit the plot area and be satisfied with it. In addition I feel that homework must also be done to find out hidden "agendas" which cannot be seen at the time of visit. Like flooding, mosquito infected time, pollutions and many others. So talking to people and gathering information from others experiences is vital. An alternative opinion is always important. Words coming from brokers and land owners many a times has to be questioned and verified because only the good parts/information will be highlighted.CommentQuote0Flag
- Does anyone know about Medavakkam. I find the prices are so high. What is so special about this place.CommentQuote0Flag
No good, just builders hyped it.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think there is land to build and flats to sell in Medavakkam. SO it has to be priced.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vijai5in kilpauk prices are now at 6000-7500.no buyers
Naturally as liquidity crunch every whereCommentQuote0Flag
Home work is a must as also data collection past, present and likely future in addition to personally visiting and talking to people in the area and closeby areas. One should not feel reluctant/shy at all in asking/gathering all relevant informations including from the recent buyers in the project/area, details of which can be garthered from the builder/promoter themselves. You will get to know so much details both in favour and against and you should decide based on the inputs so collected. regards.
- Originally Posted by chennaiplotskindly call me to know more about pammal and pozhichallur 9841765403
This is an agent! And he has a webpage too in that name and he is coming here to grab customers! Is the mod noticing?CommentQuote0Flag
- underground pollution
Pammal area was once home to a number of textile companies and
tanneries.these caused severe and lasting groundwater pollution in the
area.Many of those tanneries have now been removed by the govt.
However,pollution of soil and water lasts for many decades after the
original contmination.Please be vary of buying land in these areas.
- Originally Posted by Natarajg007This is an agent! And he has a webpage too in that name and he is coming here to grab customers! Is the mod noticing?
Hey Nats, Yethuku aduthavan pozhapa kedukare?
Neeyum oru agent thane? Trying to sell your piece of shitCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by strongsvilleHey Nats, Yethuku aduthavan pozhapa kedukare?
Neeyum oru agent thane? Trying to sell your piece of shit
Chennai plots is an agent. Strong is a silly jalra of Wisey. I am just another sane writer here!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by strongsvilleEppola irunthu Nattu? Who told you that you are a sane write here? You are an insane as a whole. :D
You are the only one filthy member of this forum. Try to learn good things from other members of this forum.
One more joke from the Joker!CommentQuote0Flag