Hi All,

1) What is the prevailing price in the current market (Jan 26, 09) for a ground in Mahalingapuram, Nugampakkam?

2) Does water clog the streets during rainy season here?

3) Any recent sales around here with price that you know of?


TIA
SPAUL
Read more
Reply
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by whatheheck
    I think "Nataraj the broker" has some connection with the Admin. I guess he himself maintains this site.

    Anyway this Idiot Nataraj will very soon end up in "Kilpauk Mental Hospital"

    Hey you must be the biggest coward born in the world. You write an abusive private message to me and when I try to reply it you have blocked replies. Shows you dont even have the courage to take a reply. I must pity the woman who begot you!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Nataraj

    Once again you are proving that you are an "ONE MAN ARMY".

    Its amazing to see you counter attacks.

    Keep it up

    thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear Nataraj

    Once again you are proving that you are an "ONE MAN ARMY".

    Its amazing to see you counter attacks.

    Keep it up

    thanks

    chataara

    I am not actually fighting with them. I am just trying to tell folks a. Dont sell your land for a song, b. Dont imagine everything that happens to your neighbour will happen to you, so if somebody lost a job in USA it does not mean someone loses one here.
    Infact I posted a link in Bloomberg which shows Auto industry in INdia is doing fine even when the world is in trouble. Let me get that here in a minute.
    India Bucks Auto Trend as Rate Cuts Spur Suzuki Sales
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aAR_P6sweoCU&refer=home
    I have no benefit writing here. Infact I visited this site some months ago because of my research on RE and found folks here seem to be manipulaing facts and a person calling himself Wiseman was actually being a great manipulator. I had to show the board the other side of the coin which was the truth. Even today many agree that there has hardly been a fall in land prices and just that builders have cut down on their super duper profits and so it looks prices have fallen a bit.
    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by goyalla786
    Nats..
    I forgot that you are the guy who doesnt accept the price when you put your ad in the paper and wait to see if the bid goes up.. Sorry.. I will give 1.25 C for your wife, daughter and mother.. Any other bidders..



    This AINT a healthy discussion. Coming in all of a sudden and you getting so pissed off with him for no matter and talking ruthlessly in abusive language isn't just good.
    By the holiness of the number you have in your name, didn't you learn how to behave and talk to others in public and talk about other womenfolks? I seriously doubt if you give a damn about it! BTW, I know very well what it is and what it preaches.
    STOP CURSING! If you don't have points to argue with anybody, then SHUT UP! If you can't just don't visit the forum. You know there are a lot of women readers out there and how would they feel reading this? Would you spare someone talking like this in your living room?
    Comeon buddy, just act sensibly. Be cool. Neither you or me or Nats or Wisey is gonna have a control over the RE. It is a discussion forum and people who have sound knowledge put up their points. Personal attacks show the lack of knowledge and helplessness.

    I am not supporting anyone, be it Nats or Wiseman or whoever. I am just emphasizing a clean talk. You can see arguments between Nataraj and Wiseman. Even if they are rude sometimes, they wouldnt be abusive or cursing. As far as I know, few other members initiate such talks and Nats give them back. Wiseman so far as I know havent gotten into any such cheap arguments.

    PEACE!
    CommentQuote
  • Is admin alive?

    Originally Posted by gone_mad
    This AINT a healthy discussion. Coming in all of a sudden and you getting so pissed off with him for no matter and talking ruthlessly in abusive language isn't just good.
    By the holiness of the number you have in your name, didn't you learn how to behave and talk to others in public and talk about other womenfolks? I seriously doubt if you give a damn about it! BTW, I know very well what it is and what it preaches.
    STOP CURSING! If you don't have points to argue with anybody, then SHUT UP! If you can't just don't visit the forum. You know there are a lot of women readers out there and how would they feel reading this? Would you spare someone talking like this in your living room?
    Comeon buddy, just act sensibly. Be cool. Neither you or me or Nats or Wisey is gonna have a control over the RE. It is a discussion forum and people who have sound knowledge put up their points. Personal attacks show the lack of knowledge and helplessness.

    I am not supporting anyone, be it Nats or Wiseman or whoever. I am just emphasizing a clean talk. You can see arguments between Nataraj and Wiseman. Even if they are rude sometimes, they wouldnt be abusive or cursing. As far as I know, few other members initiate such talks and Nats give them back. Wiseman so far as I know havent gotten into any such cheap arguments.

    PEACE!


    is there an admin for this group who moderates the messages? I seriously doubt. If the abuse continues, I am pretty sure that its going to drive folks like me out of this forum as there are more fighting and less healthy discussions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Sethugm the dear beggar. First learn the spelling of that word before you write your imaginary stories. LOL!


    What spelling?

    Spelling is secondary. Concept is primary.

    By the way why people are interested in meeting Nat's women
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    What spelling?

    Spelling is secondary. Concept is primary.

    By the way why people are interested in meeting Nat's women

    Those who are cribbing about abuse in this forum need to also notice the method. The id created just to emulate my id by adding a 'a' is intended to bring disrepute to me. Now though Wiseman talks without CHERI basha, he has for sure created most of these ids just because he is not able to digest his views being subdued by mine. I have seen cowards and have seen folks getting pissed off, but the way he uses ids like Nataraajg007 just to emulate my id and this new GOyalla id shows that Wiseman is not in this board to share his views. He is here to prevent others who can prove his view wrong, from writing here. He is some sort of a Goebbel who wants to harp his bear views humpteen times. Now I have trapped him in his own mess where he wants to sell his land at phenomenal prices when he feels realestate is in pits and when he asks others not to buy.
    His tendency to talk one thing and practice another shows his nature. That he adds these other ids shows his background. Personally Wiseman's presence and my opposing his views is the reason for all these unsound behaviour on this board.
    It is very easy for me to react with NO ANSWER TO GOYALLA, WHATHEHECK but not really to Sethugm who states incorrect data, to Nataraajg007 for emulating my id and writing crap with it and finally unless Wiseman has a genuine argument if he keeps harping all bad verses to me without proving one item of truth on his side, I cant be taking it light.
    As for the abuse of women, it is the truth in this country. Infact the pity is one's wife is not one's property and these guys talking about WIFE as property is not just abusive, it is a total insult of womanhood. It will be good to initiate the IP id of these abusive persons and compare with WIseman's TCP/IP ids. The collaboration will be seen. So in effect instead of GOyalla or 786 abusing it will be proved what Wiseman is upto.
    As far as I can see Wiseman has vested interest for a cartel of NRIs in trying to procure land at abysmmal prices in Chennai. My opposing that view is the only reason for all these battles.
    regards.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW to the best of my knowledge Nungambakkam and Mahalingapuram are consider POSHER places than Mylapore anyday. So I will think those who suggested that price in Mahalingapuram should be 60L per ground should persuade Wiseman to sell his Mylapore land for 55L per ground. He is not answering my offers. Thanks.
    CommentQuote