Ongoing Price of Plot in Mahalingapuram, Chennai

Last updated: February 7 2009
58 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ongoing Price of Plot in Mahalingapuram, Chennai

Originally posted by goyalla786 View Post
    Dei Nataraj Naayae.. I was following this forum for about three months now and I have noticed that you are onlu as*hole in this forum who always divert the topic with some useless shit or some name calling.. Dont think that you are only one who can do that. Otha Theyidiya Mayanae.. Ozgunghu Mariyadahiya mathavangalukkum respect kuduka pazhakika.. Otherwise next time it will be even worse..
    goyalla you have been following for three months without joining???
    this is not possible as u cannot view more than a few posts
    i think you are one of the old members in a new avathar.
    welcome kalki!
    BTW why were you afraid of joining for 3 months and how could you keep quiet.
    doesnt gel does it?

Comment

Originally posted by sethugm View Post
      Yes I had to be a begger for few hours.

On my visit to India/Chennai , Had to meet Nats wife daughter and sister.Natarajg007 was begging in Bangalore on that day.

Meeting Nat's wife, daughter & sister are possible?

Comment

Originally posted by sethugm View Post
        Yes I had to be a begger for few hours.

On my visit to India/Chennai , Had to meet Nats wife daughter and sister.Natarajg007 was begging in Bangalore on that day.

They requested me to give them a meal in the same way Natarajg007 earns them meal daily.
        So I had to take Natarajg007's role on that day.

Admins , Why dont you ban this perennial begger(PICHAIKARAN Natarajg007) from this forum.
        Sethugm the dear beggar. First learn the spelling of that word before you write your imaginary stories. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by whatheheck
          I think "Nataraj the broker" has some connection with the Admin. I guess he himself maintains this site.

Anyway this Idiot Nataraj will very soon end up in "Kilpauk Mental Hospital"
          Whattheheck you dont have company in your room in Kilpauk? ROTFL

Comment

Originally posted by goyalla786 View Post
            Dei Nataraj Naayae.. I was following this forum for about three months now and I have noticed that you are onlu as*hole in this forum who always divert the topic with some useless shit or some name calling.. Dont think that you are only one who can do that. Otha Theyidiya Mayanae.. Ozgunghu Mariyadahiya mathavangalukkum respect kuduka pazhakika.. Otherwise next time it will be even worse..
            Goyalla or Goyan... I dont know whether as Abk said you are some old crap in a new avatar? However why are you telling us about all your pet names? We did not ask for that. Cowards like you trying to abuse me wont make much effect on me, as I know that you guys will not even have the guts to stand in front of me if you face me in reality. On the imaginary net ofcourse LOW CLASS folks like you will throw abuse not realising that by doing that shows what you are and not what others are.
            So please dont waste throwing your personal names on this board. Finally by draggin wife, daughter, sister you will neither get me to get pissed off nor will you prevent me from writing. On the other hand it shows to the world what the moderator of this board is doing and well he will lose potential good writers. KS I cant help you if others throw scum here!
            Finally whatever you want to see of womenfolk related to me, I think you can check it out with your own mother. Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by GoccaMacca
              Nataraj, Sell you land for 20L in saligramam. That is the right price. 1c i n mahalingapuram is possible. I am palnning to buy the plot next to george's house.
              Gocca I will buy 100 grounds of land if you can get me those in Saligramam across big bazaar for 20L per ground. Take the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by whatheheck
                I think "Nataraj the broker" has some connection with the Admin. I guess he himself maintains this site.

Anyway this Idiot Nataraj will very soon end up in "Kilpauk Mental Hospital"
                Hey you must be the biggest coward born in the world. You write an abusive private message to me and when I try to reply it you have blocked replies. Shows you dont even have the courage to take a reply. I must pity the woman who begot you!

Comment

Dear Nataraj

Once again you are proving that you are an "ONE MAN ARMY".

Its amazing to see you counter attacks.

Keep it up

thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
                    Dear Nataraj

Once again you are proving that you are an "ONE MAN ARMY".

Its amazing to see you counter attacks.

Keep it up

thanks

chataara
                    I am not actually fighting with them. I am just trying to tell folks a. Dont sell your land for a song, b. Dont imagine everything that happens to your neighbour will happen to you, so if somebody lost a job in USA it does not mean someone loses one here.
                    Infact I posted a link in Bloomberg which shows Auto industry in INdia is doing fine even when the world is in trouble. Let me get that here in a minute.
                    India Bucks Auto Trend as Rate Cuts Spur Suzuki Sales
                    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...oCU&refer=home
                    I have no benefit writing here. Infact I visited this site some months ago because of my research on RE and found folks here seem to be manipulaing facts and a person calling himself Wiseman was actually being a great manipulator. I had to show the board the other side of the coin which was the truth. Even today many agree that there has hardly been a fall in land prices and just that builders have cut down on their super duper profits and so it looks prices have fallen a bit.
                    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by goyalla786
                      Nats..
                      I forgot that you are the guy who doesnt accept the price when you put your ad in the paper and wait to see if the bid goes up.. Sorry.. I will give 1.25 C for your wife, daughter and mother.. Any other bidders..

This AINT a healthy discussion. Coming in all of a sudden and you getting so pissed off with him for no matter and talking ruthlessly in abusive language isn't just good.
                      By the holiness of the number you have in your name, didn't you learn how to behave and talk to others in public and talk about other womenfolks? I seriously doubt if you give a damn about it! BTW, I know very well what it is and what it preaches.
                      STOP CURSING! If you don't have points to argue with anybody, then SHUT UP! If you can't just don't visit the forum. You know there are a lot of women readers out there and how would they feel reading this? Would you spare someone talking like this in your living room?
                      Comeon buddy, just act sensibly. Be cool. Neither you or me or Nats or Wisey is gonna have a control over the RE. It is a discussion forum and people who have sound knowledge put up their points. Personal attacks show the lack of knowledge and helplessness.

I am not supporting anyone, be it Nats or Wiseman or whoever. I am just emphasizing a clean talk. You can see arguments between Nataraj and Wiseman. Even if they are rude sometimes, they wouldnt be abusive or cursing. As far as I know, few other members initiate such talks and Nats give them back. Wiseman so far as I know havent gotten into any such cheap arguments.

PEACE!
                      Last edited February 7 2009, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X