Plot For 1200 SqFt in Chennai : Suggestions

Last updated: February 15 2014
10 | Posts
2442 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot For 1200 SqFt in Chennai : Suggestions

I am planning to buy plots in 5 different locations of chennai. Please suggest me the locations which having higher growth potential in next 5 to 10 years. My budget per 1200sqft plot is 5 lakhs to 15 lakhs... so around 50 lakhs in total. Also, I am afraid to buy resale plots.. along with the locations, can you please suggest the land promotor name / website / project name please.

Re : Plot For 1200 SqFt in Chennai : Suggestions

Oragadam
    Kelambakkam
    Maraimalainagar

Originally posted by arvbin View Post
    I am planning to buy plots in 5 different locations of chennai. Please suggest me the locations which having higher growth potential in next 5 to 10 years. My budget per 1200sqft plot is 5 lakhs to 15 lakhs... so around 50 lakhs in total. Also, I am afraid to buy resale plots.. along with the locations, can you please suggest the land promotor name / website / project name please.

Comment

Apart from the areas listed by Braveman, Check Sunguvarchatram as well.But ensure that (1) Location is close to Bangalore Highway (2) A few Kilometers away from villages earmarked for Airport acquisition. (3) A little away from the Alignment map (available in Internet) of New Chennai Bangalore Expressway

Comment

1. Mudichur
        2. Manimangalam
        3. Padapai
        4. Kovur
        5. Singaperumal Kovil

Comment

Originally posted by braveman View Post
          Oragadam
          Kelambakkam
          Maraimalainagar
          Thanks. Can you please suggest any specific project name / their website link which you consider worth buy in the places you suggested?

Comment

Originally posted by AES1983 View Post
            1. Mudichur
            2. Manimangalam
            3. Padapai
            4. Kovur
            5. Singaperumal Kovil
            Thanks. Can you please suggest any specific project name / their website link which you consider worth buy in the places you suggested? Not looking forward to buy resale plots but looking for new layouts.

Comment

Originally posted by corvette View Post
              Apart from the areas listed by Braveman, Check Sunguvarchatram as well.But ensure that (1) Location is close to Bangalore Highway (2) A few Kilometers away from villages earmarked for Airport acquisition. (3) A little away from the Alignment map (available in Internet) of New Chennai Bangalore Expressway
              I did some research on the Sunguvarchathram area.. most of the land project seems to be near pannur which is around 4 KM from bangalore highway towards mappedu. Is this too far? price seems around 350/sq.ft

Comment

I did some research on the Sunguvarchathram area.. most of the land project seems to be near pannur which is around 4 KM from bangalore highway towards mappedu. Is this too far? price seems around 350/sq.ft

Mappedu has 2 problems.Pending acqusition for Container Terminal and High tension lines (some parts of Mappedu).I always prefer to leave 2-3 Kms from any major highway since there could be future acquisitions.There was a project by Wisdom properties In Sunguvarchatram.Check with them.

Comment

How are the rates in these areas? Assuming 'good' location (i.e closer to main road)?

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy View Post
                    How are the rates in these areas? Assuming 'good' location (i.e closer to main road)?
                    * It seems there are no land being promoted exactly in suguvarchatram ( may be there is not enough land to promote as it seems already people living in main sunguvarchatram.. may be resale plots here and there may be available. I never been to there idea gathered only through google, wikimapia etc ).

* There are 4 or 5 promoters selling plots in sunguvarchatram. Even though they advertise as in sunguvarchatram... those are not in sunguvarchatram but in a place called pannur. Infact, not even in main pannur, totally off of pannur near donbosco school backside.

* Below are few promoters and their prices:
                    (search their name in google you will get their websites )
                    Sunshine willows - myassetsdeveloper - 395/sq.ft
                    sharma nagar - Anbu realtors - 300/sq.ft
                    Boomi - Srija developers - 365/sq.ft

* Distance ( as measured in wikimapia )
                    From Bangalore Highway - to end of Sunguvarchatram - 2km
                    From Sunguvarchatram to pannur starts at - 3km
                    From Pannur start to plots ( behind donbosco ) - 1 km
                    So these plots are around 6km from bangalore highway if you travel through the main road.

I think someone who knows that area can shed some light.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X