Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

Last updated: July 25 2017
8 | Posts
4013 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

    HI All,

    I got 18x60 feet land as a gift from my father. Could I able to construct home there? I heard that as per CMDA rule it is violation. The plot is in pudur, Ambattur. We have building in the three side. We have a plan and go for cmda approval. I would like to know abt these before going to approval?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

    Could you brief about what kind of violation from government..

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

      Originally posted by govindchamy View Post
      HI All,

      I got 18x60 feet land as a gift from my father. Could I able to construct home there? I heard that as per CMDA rule it is violation. The plot is in pudur, Ambattur. We have building in the three side. We have a plan and go for cmda approval. I would like to know abt these before going to approval?
      you can very well get an approval for 18 x 60 = 1080 sq ft.
      no hassles you can contact a planner or architect and get it done

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

        If house construction is not possible in 18 X 60 size, the lot of houses in chennai slum areas, semi slum areas are to be demolished

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

          Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
          If house construction is not possible in 18 X 60 size, the lot of houses in chennai slum areas, semi slum areas are to be demolished
          Though I do not disagree with your comments, this individual wants to go by the rules so that he does not enter into complicatons later if he wants to sell the property.

          ks2071746

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

            sorry

            Originally posted by abk View Post
            you can very well get an approval for 18 x 60 = 1080 sq ft.
            no hassles you can contact a planner or architect and get it done
            sorry
            the minimum extent req is 80 sq m which your site satisfies(the reason for my previous post)
            there is one more clause which req a frontage of 6 m appx 19.5 feet which you dont have hence it will not be approved.

            but if you can tell me whether your share was split from a bigger land
            and details regd year of docu and survey number and village
            i will tell you what is possible and not

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

              Originally posted by abk View Post
              sorry
              the minimum extent req is 80 sq m which your site satisfies(the reason for my previous post)
              there is one more clause which req a frontage of 6 m appx 19.5 feet which you dont have hence it will not be approved.

              but if you can tell me whether your share was split from a bigger land
              and details regd year of docu and survey number and village
              i will tell you what is possible and not


              It is facing west plot and the length will be 60 feet and breadth is 18. My father has land for 38x60 and i got mine from him. Will give the exact details by monday.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

                Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                Though I do not disagree with your comments, this individual wants to go by the rules so that he does not enter into complicatons later if he wants to sell the property.

                ks2071746
                I dont think my answer is inappropriate KS. ACtually rules are made by man and disobeyed and restated by man. One has to be practical.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Legal Procedure To Construct A House At Ambattur,Chennai

                  I got cmda approval for my 780 sq.ft 20*39 land.. Even less than 80sq.m I got this approval by mentioning that property was less than 80 sq.m due to family partition.

                  Comment

                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X