Hi,

I am planning to buy a semi-indepent duplex house (2 houses with one common wall in 1 ground land) in perumbakkam. The land area of one house is 1200 sq.ft nad built-up area is 2050 sq.ft. 3 bedrooms with wardrobes/3 bath, 2-living room and a modular kitchen with service area. The house is ready to occupy. All the door has iron gates outside. Even the balcony door. In addition to this the builder has promised me to add inverter and security video phone. This is very near to the medavakkam-OMR road. The builder initially quoted Rs. 3100 psft in october and now we negotiated to Rs.2700 psft which comes to 55 lacs and 2 lacs for Vale added tax (VAT and registration). The house has 2 sump and 2 bores. He has laid the foundation 4 ft above the road and the locality is calm and surrounded by lot of individual houses.

My question is can I go ahead and finish the deal. How good the rental value will be there? I am expecting minimum Rs.10,000. Anyone from perumbakkam area? Your inputs are appreciated.

Thanks
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.