Hallucinating Bears

Last updated: August 5 2009
91 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hallucinating Bears

Originally posted by arun1288 View Post
    I was looking to buy a plot for the past six months,almost in all area in chennai.There's been a talk that the prices have dropped 30-40%,but in reality it does not appear so.In posh areas very few plots are available at very high price.I m still confused what to do,either go ahead and buy or wait.

Arun
    Dear friend,

Better wait for another 6 months.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
      Dear friend,

Better wait for another 6 months.

ks2071746
      posh localities are owned by well to do people and house is the last thing they will sell.and in india it is next to impossible to vacate tenantswhich will hamper people willing to sell.all said and done many like you are waiting and will wait for some more time,as wiseman has also agreed it migtn take 6 mts or 2 -3 yrs for crash to happen.
      if it is for your own use or the first dreamhouse,buy it friend,the next place may not be to your liking.
      now i dont have to give a lecture that your earnings may not be the same in the future and blah blah.
      if you can afford it then flaunt it.
      life has to be lived,this moment will never return even for all the money you save by waiting for the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by REGuru View Post
        Wiseman is saying we have lot of regulation, law today,
        yet the Satyam scandal worth 7000+ crore was carried out successfully.
        I dont think there is any adequate measure to curb the black money in India.
        (If we raid everyone/home,I bet India will be the richest country in the world...)
        Also,with RE rocketing by atleast 300%, how many ppl do you think got their salary or income atleast doubled,
        during the boom period from 2004 - 2008?
        I think the boom period was mainly carried out by Black Money.....Its my opinion....
        Unless my source of income dried up or I'm in deep financial trouble, I will not sell RE for loss.
        Only if supply exceeds demand the prices will come down
        Demand still exists; its only postponement not decline
        Prices will stagnate not come down much...Chennai is still in its peak...
        Friend

If chennai RE is at peak anyone can sell their property in no time.

But it is not so. then how can you tell it is at peak.

moreover price is gradually coming down. even then no transaction is happening .

There is no demand. If one is willing to sell a plot, and if there are many buyers that means demand. In that case only there will be price escalation because of urgency from the buyers.

thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
          Friends
          It is immaterial why wiseman did not sell his property beforehand.
          When the requirement arises then only one will think of selling the property.
          Thanks
          chataara
          Chatara, you were waiting for Wiseman to reply a few days ago. Now you seem to have been BRIBED to write as if you know why he did not sell. The point is not why he sells or not, it is that a guy like him who tells all and sundry to sell is wanting to wait and sell, especially when he is imagining prices will fall. Isnt he a terrible LIAR?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
            Madrasi,

Why I sold or didn't sell is a purely personal matter. It would be in the same league as my asking you why you did not visit the loo this morning ! No offence, but you get the picture. This is NOT a soap opera or a reality show where all participants are expected to bare all (pun intended )

As Chataara says, wholly immaterial to the forum (and its other members; except to totally wasteful guys like Nats who likes to pry into others personal matters since he has nothing better to do).

Whats important is that, I have been consistent about my view on the coming crash in property prices. And my intent to sell property before its too late is consistent with my view. Whether I sold in Sep or get to sell now is a matter of timing and has other parameters affecting it, but please note that the intent is to sell asap.

What you don't seem to understand - don't know in what other way I can state it to get you to understand - is that its wholly illogical that while Nats is seemingly bullish about the market and is goading everyone to "buy before its too late" he, on the other hand is a seller instead of following his own advice and being a buyer. That appears to me to be a first rate con job which will have the buyer holding the can while he ends up holding he cash for mistakes he made (similar to whats happening with the Bankers in the US, if you know what I mean).

Of course, you are all too welcome to go buy his property at his prices if you so desire (and that is none of my business!!!)

Anyway all this is too silly to continue with. Happy to tell you that the sale is in process with firm quotes (all white) in excess of 2c per ground (obviously won't tell you how much, will I? )

And obviously, I don't have silly excuses as to why I did not sell because one side of the buyers mustache was pink

cheers
            Wiseman, I dont plan to send you pink chaddis, but certainly you will be welcome in Ram sena. So much for your insensitivity.
            a. U state u will sell when u want. That is fair, but not when u ask everyone else to sell desperately as if the sky is falling.
            b. U r the one who states that u want a better price than even the 2.5cr u supposedly have got, but then u aint selling for 2.5cr. Does it not mean that u r expecting price to go up? Or u r lying. Logically U R A LIAR ANYWAY.
            c. If u think I am a seller u r wrong. I hold realestate for decades. I will sell them if I need money OR if I get a fantastic price. I can always seek a fantastic price.
            Finally nice to know that u sold it for 2c plus. After all that is what ur property is worth and that is what u r worth. If u were smart as u claim u would have got it off for ur own claim of 3c or 2.5c. In other words u r just a RANTER on this board.
            Now the hard fact is when u actually collect the money and dont know how to keep it safe! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by REGuru View Post
              Wiseman is saying we have lot of regulation, law today,
              yet the Satyam scandal worth 7000+ crore was carried out successfully.
              I dont think there is any adequate measure to curb the black money in India.
              (If we raid everyone/home,I bet India will be the richest country in the world...)
              Also,with RE rocketing by atleast 300%, how many ppl do you think got their salary or income atleast doubled,
              during the boom period from 2004 - 2008?
              I think the boom period was mainly carried out by Black Money.....Its my opinion....
              Unless my source of income dried up or I'm in deep financial trouble, I will not sell RE for loss.
              Only if supply exceeds demand the prices will come down
              Demand still exists; its only postponement not decline
              Prices will stagnate not come down much...Chennai is still in its peak...
              REGuru, Wiseman is from Utopia and that too an utopia of his own. So ur arguments dont hold water with him.
              Think of this. The same guy asks everyone to sell, but wont sell his property even when he supposedly got more than TOO GOOD deals for them. He is just a LOST CHARACTER deciding whether to sell his land or not. Nothing more. If you want fun, argue with WIseman, otherwise dont waste ur time on him, as LOGIC and WISEMAN are like the POLES.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                Chatara, you were waiting for Wiseman to reply a few days ago. Now you seem to have been BRIBED to write as if you know why he did not sell. The point is not why he sells or not, it is that a guy like him who tells all and sundry to sell is wanting to wait and sell, especially when he is imagining prices will fall. Isnt he a terrible LIAR?

Dear Nataraj
                I am not writing in favour of anybody. NO need for that. It is not fair to insist the same question whenever you make counter argument with wisey.
                If my view is different from yours, and if you say simply that I am bribed for that reason the problem is not mine.
                It is solely yours. Write something useful... write something with LOGIC...

thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by madrasi View Post
                  posh localities are owned by well to do people and house is the last thing they will sell.and in india it is next to impossible to vacate tenantswhich will hamper people willing to sell.all said and done many like you are waiting and will wait for some more time,as wiseman has also agreed it migtn take 6 mts or 2 -3 yrs for crash to happen.
                  if it is for your own use or the first dreamhouse,buy it friend,the next place may not be to your liking.
                  now i dont have to give a lecture that your earnings may not be the same in the future and blah blah.
                  if you can afford it then flaunt it.
                  life has to be lived,this moment will never return even for all the money you save by waiting for the crash.
                  Dear friend,

I liked your specific words" if it is for your own use or the first dream house, buy it friend, the next place may not be to your liking." It is quite right and I fully agree with you.

ks2071746

Comment

I too agree with madrasi

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
                      Dear Nataraj
                      I am not writing in favour of anybody. NO need for that. It is not fair to insist the same question whenever you make counter argument with wisey.
                      If my view is different from yours, and if you say simply that I am bribed for that reason the problem is not mine.
                      It is solely yours. Write something useful... write something with LOGIC...

thanks

chataara
                      Chatara, I have seen both your faces over the last few months and I know what you are upto! As for WIseman, he talks big but when a point blank question is put up to him, he shamelessly wriggles off like a worm.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X