For months on end I am noticing the bear talking. However regularly even those bears come to this forum and cry "price is not falling......... but it will fall.. it will have to fall". So they agree they have been wrong the whole of last 8 months with their bear cry but believe they will become right suddenly.
Those of you who are imagining property prices will fall might be woken up by hard news. For one, in bangalore prices are slowly inching up. In Chennai it never fell.
In most places shady guys like DLF with as much penchant for book keeping as Satyam are being pushed down by the stock market, but that is not because their land banks have become cheaper. It is because their books show non existing land banks.
Sooner or later RE will start shooting up and the imaginary correction and even worse the imagined fall of 70% by some will turn into a disaster for these bears with a rise of 100% in the next year or two.
Even stock market is at such lows that investors with sense are returning. SO if you are prudent, buy when it is supposedly falling and sell when it is supposedly rising. LEssons of 2003 when it suddenly started up after the dotcom drop should be used by investors, not listening to funny bear voices on this board.
Forget the hallucinating bears. THey belong to the land of the lotus eaters.
Read more
91 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear Nat

I will never 'rate' your holes.

thanks

chataara

Dear friend,

You assured me not to use BAD words?

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

ks2071746

Dear KS

Very very sorry.... for this.

You will not find hereafter any wrong words from me.

BTW., what happened? for the last few days I could not see your posts.

Thanks in advance

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

ks2071746

Actually the quality of English in this board is pathetic. Rate is Rat to Chatara. That is why I wrote to him. His responding again I bet is not meaning what you understood given that Chatara does not know English enough to have written that in a bad way. So KS, sometimes sane statements by Chatara looks filthy but well on the average he is just a filth on this board.
    CommentQuote
  • Are the bears Hallucinating any longer? Nope. They are planning a mass suicide!
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like Bears and Hares on this forum are waking up. They all are realising that RE is on a one way ticket to the moon. Now with DJI shooting up on SUPER EXCELLENT CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS it looks like anyone selling RE wont even get a time to cry about his mistake in his lifetime, since he will have to spend his entire lifetime trying to rebuy it as prices shoot up.
    CommentQuote
  • One gentleman who writes on this board is asking me for help for the past few days. He is giving me a budget of 40L and willing to stretch it to 60L in the worst case. He is willing to take even a half ground land and his area of interest is around Porur, Manapakkam etc. He wants city land. Now I want these bears including dear Nabhishek to give him a solution. In other words please tell him where all in Chennai and I mean CITY not outskirts can he get half a ground for approx 50L. In other words 1gr at 1C. I will love if Wiseman can find him a place.
    If none of them can answer with a feasible solution, it means there bear talk is utter crap.
    This is a realistic challenge. Remember I am after all talking about half a ground (1/2) at 50L. Nothing big by the bears standards. And those jokers who talk about Saligramam as crap, please get Anandxx a land there for 1C a ground. He will be more than grateful to you. Maybe he will give you a brokerage of 2L. I will love our banned Lovebird who might do anything for 2L to do this brokerage deal!
    PS. I unfortunately think that the bears are going to chicken out! THey have been giving imaginary prices so far!
    CommentQuote
  • It looks like no bear is offering a solution to Anandxx. As I gave the example of a broker selling 7grounds in Westmambalam for 7crores but tells me that normal price in Westmambalam is 2.5crore per ground. I explained this in another post where I explained why crooks are palming off unusable land for lower prices and idiots are buying those unusable lands because they look cheaper.
    I am challenging our Bear friends to get Anandxx an usable land in Chennai city proper at 50L for 1/2 ground.
    If you cant then your game is up. Stop writing that RE is falling. You are just lying and I dont think you stand any support on this board unless you use a set of duplicates or a coterie of jobless folks to praise your worthless posts.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW , Who is Anandxx?? I can try for him
    CommentQuote
  • He posts on this board with the above id. You can look for his post to which I have replied just a few minutes ago in another heading!
    CommentQuote
  • Wiseman's temerity to write lots of incorrect information on this board makes this board one of the craziest ones! This guy failed on RE for good. He continues to say it will fall. Then he said DJI wont go up and see it is almost at 9000 now. He was expecting 6000. This guy really has guts to continue with so much of incorrect info.
    PS. On the side someone writes to me a note asking for my contact to buy some plot in Maxworth nagar. I am not a RE broker. So I can only talk about the generic info, I aint useful for particular help in your buying or selling. Incidentally I live in Bangalore so if you want me to be a remote broker, I am sorry I dont plan to change my profession! Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Home Resales in U.S. Increased 3.6% in June, More Than Forecast
    ]http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a47TfNchjdQY

After all this if Wiseman and the bear cartel want you to sell you can be sure about their intention. Just to make sure as many confused readers as possible sell their property for a song and Wisey's NRI cartel pick it up for a song. Infact 99acres sent an article about NRIs coming in hordes to buy Indian property. Dont be a fool to sell your property. To me property specifically means land. Infact if Jadhav plans to sell his land in Tirunindravur I bet he will get tons of applicants for his price of 300psft. Infact at 1000psft I have offers!

After all this if Wiseman and the bear cartel want you to sell you can be sure about their intention. Just to make sure as many confused readers as possible sell their property for a song and Wisey's NRI cartel pick it up for a song. Infact 99acres sent an article about NRIs coming in hordes to buy Indian property. Dont be a fool to sell your property. To me property specifically means land. Infact if Jadhav plans to sell his land in Tirunindravur I bet he will get tons of applicants for his price of 300psft. Infact at 1000psft I have offers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Home Resales in U.S. Increased 3.6% in June, More Than Forecast
    ]http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a47TfNchjdQY

When US market was in shambles these guys were saying India is different from US and were beating down US like anything and when US is picking up they quote US data to say RE in India will pick up.Now who is Chameleon.Typical case of pot calling kettle black.
    When US market was in shambles these guys were saying India is different from US and were beating down US like anything and when US is picking up they quote US data to say RE in India will pick up.Now who is Chameleon.Typical case of pot calling kettle black.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, there you have you buyer ...

Originally Posted by BigBear

Various people on this board want to sell in outskirts and though the quoted price is 600 deals are being made at only 300.

Well folks, you have a savior now. Nats is saying that leave alone 600, he has offers to buy at 1000!!! in these very same locations.

So, why don't you guys simply offload your land on Nats at 700? That way you will make some money and he too will get a steal. He can turnaround and sell that 700 land at 1000 since he has such a ready supply of idiots!

Folks, don't get carried away. Keep your cool and watch the market. While the Dow and our very own sensx are showing strength, this is only a bear market rally. A couple of days positive earnings does not make a trend. Yesterday, after the Dow made a big rally, MS and others came in with disappointing earnings (please note that MS has over 85% market share, so if it is down, then broad market is weak). The Investment Banks are making trading profits which is here today gone tomorrow. In general, demand is still very weak and there is significant over-capacity as well as presure of debt on profitability.

While I'm making money in this rally going long, my finger is always on the trigger to abort at the slightest sign of weakness. The markets are building up to a classic bull trap (at the extreme point, you will see early signs of euphoria and investors jumping in without caution). Then the plug will be pulled and once more the dumb money will get taken to the cleaners!!!:D

No harm in watching for a while more to see if there is genuine volume increase in a sustained way. As I said, buying even at a higher price is okay once the trend is established!

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Various people on this board want to sell in outskirts and though the quoted price is 600 deals are being made at only 300.

Well folks, you have a savior now. Nats is saying that leave alone 600, he has offers to buy at 1000!!! in these very same locations.

So, why don't you guys simply offload your land on Nats at 700? That way you will make some money and he too will get a steal. He can turnaround and sell that 700 land at 1000 since he has such a ready supply of idiots!

cheers

Dear wiseman

I think your answer is pointing towards me in this reply which should have appeared in another thread.

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BigBear

Even now I am not saying India will go up because of US. Did I say that. It is for the clumsy bears like you to understand that you guys neither understand US market or Indian market and are just the fellas who missed the bus and are hoping that it will come back.
    You know the sardarji joke. He daily visited the cinema where when the bathing scene was on, a train will cross and prevent him from seeing the heroine in full glory. He repeatedly visited assuming that one day the train will come late.
    You bears are like that! All the best!
    CommentQuote