Hallucinating Bears

Last updated: August 5 2009
91 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hallucinating Bears

Another thing I posted long ago ...

Herer's yet another point I made long ago when all other people thought it was impossible:

Last year, around August, I posted that situation will become so bad that RE companies loaded with debt are likely to collapse under that load coupled with crashing volumes and high inventory.

Here is an article:

RBI verifying solvency of 10 RE Firms

Mumbai: The Reserve Bank of India is examining the books of ten real estate companies to verify their solvency and assess the systemic risks arising from possible defaults by these companies on various loans and public deposits.

Sources close to the development said the exercise followed concerns expressed by bankers over possible large-scale defaults in loans and deposits, which may have implications for the entire system.

The companies identified for assessment are DLF, Indiabulls Real Estate, Unitech, HDIL, Mahindra Lifespace, Peninsular Land, Ansal Properties, Phoenix Mills, Anantraj Industries and Akruti Citi Limited.

Sources said these real estate companies had raised long-term loans from banks and had placed commercial paper amounting to thousand of crores to raise short-term financing from the mutual funds.

The mutual funds, in turn, got a major part of the subscription to their schemes from the banks who held public deposits. This means a default on even a single commercial paper will impact the mutual funds, the banks and ultimately public deposits.

Large-scale borrowing has distorted the normal debt equity ratio for most of the companies and made them highly leveraged. RBI is of the view that the debt is being camouflaged in cases where the ratio meets standard norms.

Source: Business Standard

check this out at
    ]http://news.in.msn.com/business/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1968070[/URL]

Epecially note the last point in highlight! Chors!!!

cheers

Comment

Indian Urban Vs US urban

Hi Guys,
      What Nats had observed the affiuent US suburbs and the poor inner city. The opposite in places like India so Nats you were living in the affluent part of US In North America its called the donut effect and in India its the opposite.

Can :p

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
        Herer's yet another point I made long ago when all other people thought it was impossible:

Last year, around August, I posted that situation will become so bad that RE companies loaded with debt are likely to collapse under that load coupled with crashing volumes and high inventory.

Here is an article:

RBI verifying solvency of 10 RE Firms

Mumbai: The Reserve Bank of India is examining the books of ten real estate companies to verify their solvency and assess the systemic risks arising from possible defaults by these companies on various loans and public deposits.

Sources close to the development said the exercise followed concerns expressed by bankers over possible large-scale defaults in loans and deposits, which may have implications for the entire system.

The companies identified for assessment are DLF, Indiabulls Real Estate, Unitech, HDIL, Mahindra Lifespace, Peninsular Land, Ansal Properties, Phoenix Mills, Anantraj Industries and Akruti Citi Limited.

Sources said these real estate companies had raised long-term loans from banks and had placed commercial paper amounting to thousand of crores to raise short-term financing from the mutual funds.

The mutual funds, in turn, got a major part of the subscription to their schemes from the banks who held public deposits. This means a default on even a single commercial paper will impact the mutual funds, the banks and ultimately public deposits.

Large-scale borrowing has distorted the normal debt equity ratio for most of the companies and made them highly leveraged. RBI is of the view that the debt is being camouflaged in cases where the ratio meets standard norms.

Source: Business Standard

check this out at
        ]http://news.in.msn.com/business/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1968070[/URL]

Epecially note the last point in highlight! Chors!!!

cheers
        Again Wiseman talks one thing and concludes something else. RE company prices do not dictate RE prices directly. No doubt a collapse of a few companies will reduce prices, but a loss of profit is not going to kill RE prices. Wiseman you are the BEST in talking BULLSHIT! Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by can View Post
          Hi Guys,
          What Nats had observed the affiuent US suburbs and the poor inner city. The opposite in places like India so Nats you were living in the affluent part of US In North America its called the donut effect and in India its the opposite.

Can :p
          Can, You CAN transform me to a US suburb in your hallucination! LOL!

Comment

One of the strangest behaviour of members on this board is that they will tell anything to claim RE has to fall in Chennai when quite the opposite is happening. And it has been happening for the past 1 year.
            So until these bears give up prices may actually start shooting up. I for one expect that when the bubble talk begins, it is time to and not sell. Cheers.

Comment

hallucination

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
              Can, You CAN transform me to a US suburb in your hallucination! LOL!
              Your present post are either hallucination or rabidness so cool your heels and stick to RE topics with some data or topics to support stop throwing your shit around
              Can

Comment

One of the strangest behaviour of members on this board is that they will tell anything to claim RE has to fall in Chennai when quite the opposite is happening. And it has been happening for the past 1 year.
                So until these bears give up prices may actually start shooting up. I for one expect that when the bubble talk begins, it is time to and not sell. Cheers.

Dear Nat.

Whatever U preach here will not help U s ell your coovum plots.

Stop boasting about your saligramam and urappakam lands.

thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
                  Dear Nat.

Whatever U preach here will not help U s ell your coovum plots.

Stop boasting about your saligramam and urappakam lands.

thanks

chataara
                  I thought you already bought all my coovum plots for you lay your eggs! LOL!

Comment

I thought you already bought all my coovum plots for you lay your eggs! LOL!
                    Dear Nat

Yes you can sell your rate hole to egg laying hens and ducks only. Best of luck in advance to find a real duck.

Go and daydream again to find one.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
                      Dear Nat

Yes you can sell your rate hole to egg laying hens and ducks only. Best of luck in advance to find a real duck.

Go and daydream again to find one.

Thanks

chataara
                      Do you rate holes Chatara?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X