Comment

Re : Hallucinating Bears

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
        Dear friend,

You assured me not to use BAD words?

ks2071746
        Dear KS

Very very sorry.... for this.

You will not find hereafter any wrong words from me.

BTW., what happened? for the last few days I could not see your posts.

Thanks in advance

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
          Dear friend,

You assured me not to use BAD words?

ks2071746
          Actually the quality of English in this board is pathetic. Rate is Rat to Chatara. That is why I wrote to him. His responding again I bet is not meaning what you understood given that Chatara does not know English enough to have written that in a bad way. So KS, sometimes sane statements by Chatara looks filthy but well on the average he is just a filth on this board.

Comment

Are the bears Hallucinating any longer? Nope. They are planning a mass suicide!

Comment

Looks like Bears and Hares on this forum are waking up. They all are realising that RE is on a one way ticket to the moon. Now with DJI shooting up on SUPER EXCELLENT CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS it looks like anyone selling RE wont even get a time to cry about his mistake in his lifetime, since he will have to spend his entire lifetime trying to rebuy it as prices shoot up.

Comment

One gentleman who writes on this board is asking me for help for the past few days. He is giving me a budget of 40L and willing to stretch it to 60L in the worst case. He is willing to take even a half ground land and his area of interest is around Porur, Manapakkam etc. He wants city land. Now I want these bears including dear Nabhishek to give him a solution. In other words please tell him where all in Chennai and I mean CITY not outskirts can he get half a ground for approx 50L. In other words 1gr at 1C. I will love if Wiseman can find him a place.
                If none of them can answer with a feasible solution, it means there bear talk is utter crap.
                This is a realistic challenge. Remember I am after all talking about half a ground (1/2) at 50L. Nothing big by the bears standards. And those jokers who talk about Saligramam as crap, please get Anandxx a land there for 1C a ground. He will be more than grateful to you. Maybe he will give you a brokerage of 2L. I will love our banned Lovebird who might do anything for 2L to do this brokerage deal!
                PS. I unfortunately think that the bears are going to chicken out! THey have been giving imaginary prices so far!

Comment

It looks like no bear is offering a solution to Anandxx. As I gave the example of a broker selling 7grounds in Westmambalam for 7crores but tells me that normal price in Westmambalam is 2.5crore per ground. I explained this in another post where I explained why crooks are palming off unusable land for lower prices and idiots are buying those unusable lands because they look cheaper.
                  I am challenging our Bear friends to get Anandxx an usable land in Chennai city proper at 50L for 1/2 ground.
                  If you cant then your game is up. Stop writing that RE is falling. You are just lying and I dont think you stand any support on this board unless you use a set of duplicates or a coterie of jobless folks to praise your worthless posts.

Comment

BTW , Who is Anandxx?? I can try for him

Comment

He posts on this board with the above id. You can look for his post to which I have replied just a few minutes ago in another heading!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X