Since Wiseman is wanting to get a price for his land in some side street of Mylapore and since he thinks price in Mahalingapuram is only 65L. I am offering our friend 65L for 1 ground. I challenge him to accept the deal or if he yet wants 2.5C to 3C and his ever ending greed for 3.5C then I think he is a super con guy, who talks bearish on this board but wants to sell at exhorbitant rates.
I want folks here to realise the true Wiseman is a big con who will when selling his property ask astronomical Cs but will want others to sell their land at 65L in a good locality like Mahalingapuram.
Cheers.
Read more
Reply
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is exclusive link for the hallucinating bears on this board.
    India Bucks Auto Trend as Rate Cuts Spur Suzuki Sales (Update3)
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aNlmsL_yBn2g&refer=home
    Wiseman and the rest who believe that if US or some other country sneezes then India will get cold, will soon catch cold feet with their Bearish stupidities.
    CommentQuote
  • How do you explain this?

    India’s economic growth will slow to 7 percent this year, the smallest increase in six years. Exporters have said they may shed as many as 10 million jobs by the end of next month.
    CommentQuote
  • Topic head is Mylapore at Rs 65 L

    Yes, it was available for Rs 65 L after second world war ie after Japan bombing chennai
    CommentQuote
  • Yes ...

    Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    Topic head is Mylapore at Rs 65 L

    Yes, it was available for Rs 65 L after second world war ie after Japan bombing chennai



    Yep. He meant the whole of Mylapore.

    And when did Japan bomb Chennai in WWII?

    To my knowledge it was the German armed merchant vessel Emden (in disguise) which bombed Madras harbor and oil terminal in 1915.

    When I asked my Grandmother when she was born, she used to say, "don't know, but they say that one week after Emden came and bombed - they all thought Emden was a guy :) - I was born :D.

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • So Wiseman is selling his Mylapore land at 65L per ground. This is for the info of all prospective buyers! LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Yep. He meant the whole of Mylapore.

    And when did Japan bomb Chennai in WWII?

    To my knowledge it was the German armed merchant vessel Emden (in disguise) which bombed Madras harbor and oil terminal in 1915.

    When I asked my Grandmother when she was born, she used to say, "don't know, but they say that one week after Emden came and bombed - they all thought Emden was a guy :) - I was born :D.

    cheers

    So Mr. Conman, Liarman, you dont want to respond to my basic question to you? What a shame that you are yet to sell out your plot when you said the top happened according to you months ago!
    Comeon Stupid guy (who calls himself Wiseman), stand up to answer or it shows you are so shameless that even your dup ids on this board will start crying like you! ROTFL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    So Mr. Conman, Liarman, you dont want to respond to my basic question to you? What a shame that you are yet to sell out your plot when you said the top happened according to you months ago!
    Comeon Stupid guy (who calls himself Wiseman), stand up to answer or it shows you are so shameless that even your dup ids on this board will start crying like you! ROTFL.


    Donkey, Nats! :D:D:D

    Braying uselessly!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Donkey, Nats! :D:D:D

    Braying uselessly!

    So you are shameless and cowardly as I always thought. You dont have an answer to my question. So you are just the Liar as I guessed. Take it easy. You cannot get away with lies here but you can always find another forum calling yourself Wise and can Con without a person like me showing your true colours.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    So you are shameless and cowardly as I always thought. You dont have an answer to my question. So you are just the Liar as I guessed. Take it easy. You cannot get away with lies here but you can always find another forum calling yourself Wise and can Con without a person like me showing your true colours.


    What is there to talk about colours here.? Black or white, all are same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    What is there to talk about colours here.? Black or white, all are same


    i see all ur colours natraaj except 'grey'. where are the grey cells???:D:p;).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    i see all ur colours natraaj except 'grey'. where are the grey cells???:D:p;).


    abk, great joke of the year.

    Hii Hii.

    Guys, pl laugh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    abk, great joke of the year.

    Hii Hii.

    Guys, pl laugh


    natraaj i did BTW why did u post about black & white when somebody says
    "true colours".grey missing or not but definitely lacking:D
    CommentQuote
  • Guys Nataraaaaaaj is just hijacking the thread using his (abundant) gray cells.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    Guys Nataraaaaaaj is just hijacking the thread using his (abundant) gray cells.


    gray or grey cells.

    Gone mad has really gone mad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    gray or grey cells.

    Gone mad has really gone mad


    Dear friend,

    People going bald envy those with grey hair-feeling that they can atleast dye their hair to look black. Those grey haired guys feel differently, atleast they can put in wig of their choice to look younger. No body gets satisfied with what they have or destined to have.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote