Last updated: May 26 2009
37 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions: Land For 65L at Mylapore, Chennai

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
    What is there to talk about colours here.? Black or white, all are same
    i see all ur colours natraaj except 'grey'. where are the grey cells???:p.

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
      i see all ur colours natraaj except 'grey'. where are the grey cells???:p.
      abk, great joke of the year.

Hii Hii.

Guys, pl laugh

Comment

abk, great joke of the year.

Hii Hii.

Guys, pl laugh
        natraaj i did BTW why did u post about black & white when somebody says
        "true colours".grey missing or not but definitely lacking

Comment

Guys Nataraaaaaaj is just hijacking the thread using his (abundant) gray cells.

Comment

Originally posted by gone_mad View Post
            Guys Nataraaaaaaj is just hijacking the thread using his (abundant) gray cells.
            gray or grey cells.

Gone mad has really gone mad

Comment

gray or grey cells.

Gone mad has really gone mad
              Dear friend,

People going bald envy those with grey hair-feeling that they can atleast dye their hair to look black. Those grey haired guys feel differently, atleast they can put in wig of their choice to look younger. No body gets satisfied with what they have or destined to have.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                Dear friend,

People going bald envy those with grey hair-feeling that they can atleast dye their hair to look black. Those grey haired guys feel differently, atleast they can put in wig of their choice to look younger. No body gets satisfied with what they have or destined to have.

ks2071746
                Salt n pepper is considered as the sexiest hairdo for men, AFAIK!

Comment

Looks like very soon Wiseman will have to sell his Mylapore land for Wigs! ROTFL

Comment

Quit using duplicate IDs

While I personally disagree with NatarajG, and I do think he is full of doodoo most of the time, I still think creating fake IDs that look like NatarajG (with a few extra 'a's thrown in) is a bit unfair.

If you have to disagree with him, post your disagreements and kick his butt using your own IDs. We really don't need to resort to creating dup IDs to counter him. Already almost the whole board is against him.

I'd request the guy logging in with NatarajG's look-alike ID to start posting under his own. Lets keep it fair. We need opposing views like NatarajG in order to keep the debate going, else if we all just continue to agree with each other and engage in mutual masturbation, it's gonna get boring.

Comment

Originally posted by panther View Post
                      While I personally disagree with NatarajG, and I do think he is full of doodoo most of the time, I still think creating fake IDs that look like NatarajG (with a few extra 'a's thrown in) is a bit unfair.

If you have to disagree with him, post your disagreements and kick his butt using your own IDs. We really don't need to resort to creating dup IDs to counter him. Already almost the whole board is against him.

I'd request the guy logging in with NatarajG's look-alike ID to start posting under his own. Lets keep it fair. We need opposing views like NatarajG in order to keep the debate going, else if we all just continue to agree with each other and engage in mutual masturbation, it's gonna get boring.
                      U know what, your statement "mutual masturbation" sums everything about Wiseman and you (his friends) when I started posting a few months ago. Ching chuk, Jalra sound was heard everywhere. Wiseman will say 1 plus 1 is 4 and five of you will say YES, yes, Yes, yeS and YAAAS. So much for mutual masturbation. Now Wiseman does nothing more than that!
                      Thanks Panther for exposing the truth. I appreciate it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X