Since Wiseman is wanting to get a price for his land in some side street of Mylapore and since he thinks price in Mahalingapuram is only 65L. I am offering our friend 65L for 1 ground. I challenge him to accept the deal or if he yet wants 2.5C to 3C and his ever ending greed for 3.5C then I think he is a super con guy, who talks bearish on this board but wants to sell at exhorbitant rates.
I want folks here to realise the true Wiseman is a big con who will when selling his property ask astronomical Cs but will want others to sell their land at 65L in a good locality like Mahalingapuram.
Cheers.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

People going bald envy those with grey hair-feeling that they can atleast dye their hair to look black. Those grey haired guys feel differently, atleast they can put in wig of their choice to look younger. No body gets satisfied with what they have or destined to have.

ks2071746

Salt n pepper is considered as the sexiest hairdo for men, AFAIK!
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like very soon Wiseman will have to sell his Mylapore land for Wigs! ROTFL
    CommentQuote
  • Quit using duplicate IDs

While I personally disagree with NatarajG, and I do think he is full of doodoo most of the time, I still think creating fake IDs that look like NatarajG (with a few extra 'a's thrown in) is a bit unfair.

If you have to disagree with him, post your disagreements and kick his butt using your own IDs. We really don't need to resort to creating dup IDs to counter him. Already almost the whole board is against him.

I'd request the guy logging in with NatarajG's look-alike ID to start posting under his own. Lets keep it fair. We need opposing views like NatarajG in order to keep the debate going, else if we all just continue to agree with each other and engage in mutual masturbation, it's gonna get boring.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by panther
    While I personally disagree with NatarajG, and I do think he is full of doodoo most of the time, I still think creating fake IDs that look like NatarajG (with a few extra 'a's thrown in) is a bit unfair.

If you have to disagree with him, post your disagreements and kick his butt using your own IDs. We really don't need to resort to creating dup IDs to counter him. Already almost the whole board is against him.

I'd request the guy logging in with NatarajG's look-alike ID to start posting under his own. Lets keep it fair. We need opposing views like NatarajG in order to keep the debate going, else if we all just continue to agree with each other and engage in mutual masturbation, it's gonna get boring.

U know what, your statement "mutual masturbation" sums everything about Wiseman and you (his friends) when I started posting a few months ago. Ching chuk, Jalra sound was heard everywhere. Wiseman will say 1 plus 1 is 4 and five of you will say YES, yes, Yes, yeS and YAAAS. So much for mutual masturbation. Now Wiseman does nothing more than that!
    Thanks Panther for exposing the truth. I appreciate it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    U know what, your statement "mutual masturbation" sums everything about Wiseman and you (his friends) when I started posting a few months ago. Ching chuk, Jalra sound was heard everywhere. Wiseman will say 1 plus 1 is 4 and five of you will say YES, yes, Yes, yeS and YAAAS. So much for mutual masturbation. Now Wiseman does nothing more than that!
    Thanks Panther for exposing the truth. I appreciate it.

The first thing you need to do is stop feeling paranoid. Wiseman is not leading the rest of the board in an evil conspiracy against you, nor do the rest of the members have anything personal against you. It's just that the majority here seems to be opposed to your views on RE, and perhaps that's why it might appear to you that you are one man against the rest of the world.

I don't even know who wiseman is, so I am quite sure I don't come close to being his 'friend.' Neither have I agreed or disagreed with him on this board so far. (The last post was just my second post ever on this board)
    CommentQuote
    The first thing you need to do is stop feeling paranoid. Wiseman is not leading the rest of the board in an evil conspiracy against you, nor do the rest of the members have anything personal against you. It's just that the majority here seems to be opposed to your views on RE, and perhaps that's why it might appear to you that you are one man against the rest of the world.

I don't even know who wiseman is, so I am quite sure I don't come close to being his 'friend.' Neither have I agreed or disagreed with him on this board so far. (The last post was just my second post ever on this board)

Cute panther. I have a bunch of folks who support the reality that PRICES AINT REALLY FALLING. And I know not one of them. So ur view that u dont know Wiseman can be true. The point is that does not mean that Wiseman does not use NUMBER SUPERIORITY by using a bunch of logins to create a vision that whatever he states is right.
    I aint paranoid of this board. What with my sleep coming in and I need to go to bed. So enjoy your stay on this board Panther. Incidentally Viduthalai Chiruthais are being reduced. Hope Panther does not get reduced! LOL!
    Good night.
    CommentQuote

Agreed. To me this is the cheapest way of counter attack.
    Nats is reigning the forum for the past few weeks and trying to get the reason from wiseman for not selling his land instead of his bearish prophecies.
    Wiseman has replied it though, somewhat late.
    These kinda debates help the forum to be lively, bring in more facts rather than just speculations.
    CommentQuote
  • btw, I like the name "Panther" :D
    Maybe inspired by Pink Panther, huh?
    CommentQuote

Dear friend panther,

Better change your name as I get reminded of the Noida killing of innocent young girls and the court's verdict finding both Panther and Kohli guilty of the offences. I suggest- tiger or lion as alternatives.

ks2071746:D
    CommentQuote
  • Panther

love this, lol :D

KS, just think of this instead of the noida duo.
    CommentQuote
  • dont be fooled by "upto 50% off " sales

Originally Posted by GoccaMacca
    BANGALORE: Will India’s realty giant DLF lead a wave of residential price correction in Bangalore’s upscale apartment market? The company, which
    virtually single-handedly created Gurgaon, has slashed its rates for an upcoming project in Bangalore’s Bannerghatta Road by a whopping 32%. In a move that surprised many, the rates have been cut to
    Rs 1,850 per sq ft, a price last quoted in 2000.

have you checked for other proj in that locality,have you checked other charges,like chennai pattinam,off OMR base price is 1600/- but all incl is 2075/- (a whooping 30% more)
    on one hand we dont trust builders on the other we take their word for it.
    Like OMR is a vast stretch have checked bannerghatta road,where on banner ghatta road??? and in 2000 such far off places were a rarity.
    so on what basis have you said 2000 prices? have you any data to back it up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GoccaMacca
    BANGALORE: Will India’s realty giant DLF lead a wave of residential price correction in Bangalore’s upscale apartment market? The company, which
    virtually single-handedly created Gurgaon, has slashed its rates for an upcoming project in Bangalore’s Bannerghatta Road by a whopping 32%. In a move that surprised many, the rates have been cut to
    Rs 1,850 per sq ft, a price last quoted in 2000.

I fully agree with Madrasi. Gocca does not know where Bangalore exists! LOL! Infact Banerghatta road was famous for leading to the Banerghatta Park not for houses. Incidentally in 1999 there was a place around IIM near State Bank COlony (am I right about the name, just behind IIM) where land was available for 300 psft. Today it is around 3000psft.
    DLF can sell for 1800psft but in Bangalore I can get you better places where u can buy flats at that price.
    Gocca, Dont confuse Bangalore with Chennai. IN Chennai FSI is 1.5, even the biggest conners on large roads manage 3. IN Bangalore if you have a side road u will build 3 to 4. In large projects I dont want to guess the FSI. In other words price of flats in Bangalore for the same price of land are much lower than in Chennai.
    Finally DLF is the Delhi wala con guy. Who cares about him here, except some funny guys? Find out what Total Environment charges near ITPL. Flats at 5crores plus! Cheerup Gocca.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madrasi
    have you checked for other proj in that locality,have you checked other charges,like chennai pattinam,off OMR base price is 1600/- but all incl is 2075/- (a whooping 30% more)
    on one hand we dont trust builders on the other we take their word for it.
    Like OMR is a vast stretch have checked bannerghatta road,where on banner ghatta road??? and in 2000 such far off places were a rarity.
    so on what basis have you said 2000 prices? have you any data to back it up.

Gocca was probably a baby in 2000 and did not know RE prices then. So he must be hallucinating about prices and about Bangalore.
    CommentQuote

Dear friend

you are absolutely right.

with single hand we cannot make sound.

If everybody express same view it will end up in boredom

In that case even though mr. nataraj's view is opposite to most of the forum members view, I appreciate his view.

Only thing is: He is just abusing everybody whoever opposes his sayings.

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    btw, I like the name "Panther" :D
    Maybe inspired by Pink Panther, huh?

Nothing pink about this PANTHER, pal!! *SNAAARRLLLLL* ;)

KamaSutra007,
    The NOIDA devil is PANDHER not PANTHER. But yeah, you kinda have a point there :D (yikes!!)
    CommentQuote