Since Wiseman is wanting to get a price for his land in some side street of Mylapore and since he thinks price in Mahalingapuram is only 65L. I am offering our friend 65L for 1 ground. I challenge him to accept the deal or if he yet wants 2.5C to 3C and his ever ending greed for 3.5C then I think he is a super con guy, who talks bearish on this board but wants to sell at exhorbitant rates.
I want folks here to realise the true Wiseman is a big con who will when selling his property ask astronomical Cs but will want others to sell their land at 65L in a good locality like Mahalingapuram.
Cheers.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BTW is WiseIdiot selling his plot for 65L? SOmeone was asking me if I can get it from Wise for 10L given that it is a small piece of land measuring 10ftx10ft in a slum in the most disreputed place around mylapore!
    Poor Wiseidiot is not getting any ers and I hope he will give it for 10L!
    CommentQuote
  • Is Wiseman's plot yet for sale at 65L?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Nats,

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Is Wiseman's plot yet for sale at 65L?

Nats,

If you worked all your life trying to dupe people into buying the worthless marshland you try to sell them in the Cs, you will not rake up enough money to buy up the land we are selling.

So, why don't you just c-up about my personal matters and go about your worthless life!

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Some posts by Panther used Adult langauge making the discussion vulgur.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Nats,

If you worked all your life trying to dupe people into buying the worthless marshland you try to sell them in the Cs, you will not rake up enough money to buy up the land we are selling.

So, why don't you just c-up about my personal matters and go about your worthless life!

cheers

Imaginary land in RK Salai! Hahaha...Beggars have great dreams.
    CommentQuote
  • So WIsey, since according to you prices are falling and will fall, how much will that Cheri in RK Salai cost now according to u. Can u sell it for Rs 10L per ground?
    CommentQuote