Chennai Versus Bangalore - Investment Options

Last updated: July 12 2015
103 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Chennai Versus Bangalore - Investment Options

Investing in Tambaram West

Hello friends, I am plannng to invest in Doshi builder project in tambaram west, chennai. I do not have much knowledge about this area. Can somebody guide me about this area(old sbi colony, tambaram, west). I am looking at accessibility to transport, education, sanitation, good neighbours and rental value. Please take time off and reply friends.

warm regards
    ganesan
    Last edited May 12 2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

not a good time to

Comment

Originally posted by ganesan1972 View Post
        Hello friends, I am plannng to invest in Doshi builder project in tambaram west, chennai. I do not have much knowledge about this area. Can somebody guide me about this area(old sbi colony, tambaram, west). I am looking at accessibility to transport, education, sanitation, good neighbours and rental value. Please take time off and reply friends.

warm regards
        ganesan
        You are going to something which will be available at least 20% less that current price in few months. Wait and you'll get much better deals. Also good value for your money..
        Last edited March 11 2009, 10:21 PM. Reason: correcting sentence

Comment

warm regards
          ganesan
          Dear friend,

Better wait for prices to come down as also to get into the final stages of construction. This area seems to be a little way from the GST Road but not a bad area. Rental income may not be very attractive coupled with high maintanance charge the tenant may have to bear. At Rs. 1.5 per sq. ft. per month? For a 1200 sq. ft. flat, this itself will come to Rs. 1800 per month and the rental may not be more than Rs. 4000 per month considering most of the owners will give their flats for rental. IT guys are the front runners for rental and today's situation on IT jobs are not that encouraging.
          In this forum, a few members did voice their problems on getting cancellations of their booking and in fact some of them had to forgo even amounts to the ntune of Rs. 50000 or so for the cancellations.

ks2071746

Comment

when considering renting out flats with maintenance of 1.5 per sqft,rental income will not be that much,i know my friend paying 2500 rs for maintenance itself.

Comment

Originally posted by vijai5 View Post
              when considering renting out flats with maintenance of 1.5 per sqft,rental income will not be that much,i know my friend paying 2500 rs for maintenance itself.
              Dear friend,

In this project one may have to put in atleast about Rs. 38 to 40 lakhs for a flat of 1200 sq. ft. all inclusive. Even assuming 2% as rental, the rent expectation may come to Rs. 6500 + per month, which may look difficult now. But, considering that the project may be ready for living by 2010 end, by which time the place may command rental of atleast Rs. 4000 per month, due to locational advantage, the rent is possible with some sort of a little upswing in the market, I did mention this figure.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
                That is the status of Bangalore some deacades ago.

Now Kannadiga fanatics spoiled Banglaore. Rajkumar fans,Nagaraj party attack non kannadigas in every possible way.

Womens' freedom is the latest problem there
                Oh ya? And in Chennai they attack anyone without reasons. They stop the entire traffic because someone in SL shot someone else. They stop High Courts because one lawyer was black and the appelant was white!! Come, Madrasis dont have the least sense of humour. Even that is conservative.
                Finally Bangalore certainly keeps restrictions on idiots like you Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaajg, but in Chennai fools like you meander around anywhere.
                First check out if your womenfolk are safe. Because everyday I am told that you brush all the women in the bus shamelessly!

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                  Dear friend,

In this project one may have to put in atleast about Rs. 38 to 40 lakhs for a flat of 1200 sq. ft. all inclusive. Even assuming 2% as rental, the rent expectation may come to Rs. 6500 + per month, which may look difficult now. But, considering that the project may be ready for living by 2010 end, by which time the place may command rental of atleast Rs. 4000 per month, due to locational advantage, the rent is possible with some sort of a little upswing in the market, I did mention this figure.

ks2071746
                  Rent ikku vidavu veedu vangarathu?

Comment

warm regards
                    ganesan
                    Dear friend

Wait for some time.

For that Price You may a flat in saligramam in a very decent locality.

thanks

chataara

Comment

Nataraj07 it is not somebody in SL shot somebody. A GENOCIDE is happening right before our eyes. India is a party to that genocide by supplying arms. . It is shameful to be not doing anything about it. But Atlease please do not mock at their sufferings.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X