• Show
Clear All

Re : Chennai Versus Bangalore - Investment Options

Hi,

You may even get a plot in saligramam soon as the prices are diving

Originally posted by chataara View Post
    Dear friend

Wait for some time.

For that Price You may a flat in saligramam in a very decent locality.

thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by sundardj View Post
      Nataraj07 it is not somebody in SL shot somebody. A GENOCIDE is happening right before our eyes. India is a party to that genocide by supplying arms. . It is shameful to be not doing anything about it. But Atlease please do not mock at their sufferings.

Dear friend

If Tamil blood runs in your body, certainly your heart will ache for the suffering of Tamils in SL.

thanks

chataara

Comment

Thanx Friends! How abt ETA Star

Dear friends, Thanx a lot for overwhelming response to my request. I did get valuable inputs and i will definitely take them into account whilst deciding my investment plan. yesterday i came to know abt eta star project called jasmine court at ayyapanthangal. I have no clue about this area. Can some of our friends clarify their opinion of financial prudence of investing in this area. How is the builder and how good is this area ! Looking forward for your valuable suggestions friends.

warm regards,
        ganesan
        Last edited May 12 2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Nataraj07 it is not somebody in SL shot somebody. A GENOCIDE is happening right before our eyes. India is a party to that genocide by supplying arms. . It is shameful to be not doing anything about it. But Atlease please do not mock at their sufferings.
          I certainly dont want to discuss about SL and whether it is a genocide or an internicine warfare. Now we talk about tamil blood as if it is written in the blood that it is tamil. Anyway I am least concerned to discuss this.
          However as I said before in Chennai there are many stupid reasons for causing damage and those who feel that Bangalore is bad are typically the pseudo-intellectual who believes that Tamil areas are safer when they actually are not and SL is a typical example.
          BTW I would appreciate if you and your friend Chatara go to SL and help the people there. When the SL president or whatever asked KK and JJ to come over I know how one asked the other to go there and the other went to hospital to enjoy 5 star comforts.
          All these tamil propagandists are just pseudos and to me Bangalore is a much better place than Chennai given that many of these Zealots cant do much of their rubbish in Bangalore.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
            I certainly dont want to discuss about SL and whether it is a genocide or an internicine warfare. Now we talk about tamil blood as if it is written in the blood that it is tamil. Anyway I am least concerned to discuss this.
            However as I said before in Chennai there are many stupid reasons for causing damage and those who feel that Bangalore is bad are typically the pseudo-intellectual who believes that Tamil areas are safer when they actually are not and SL is a typical example.
            BTW I would appreciate if you and your friend Chatara go to SL and help the people there. When the SL president or whatever asked KK and JJ to come over I know how one asked the other to go there and the other went to hospital to enjoy 5 star comforts.
            All these tamil propagandists are just pseudos and to me Bangalore is a much better place than Chennai given that many of these Zealots cant do much of their rubbish in Bangalore.

Dear friend Nats, Cauvery issue is not resolved yet please don't forget that. You praise Bangalore, good for you. next time the Cauvery issue flares up you are in trouble. Don't come back crying. Chennai may be bad in many things but they haven't hurt any outsider as they do in Bangalore or Bombay.

Comment

Dear friend,

I also agree. Chennai is a better place overall.

ks2071746

Comment

Dear friend Nats, Cauvery issue is not resolved yet please don't forget that. You praise Bangalore, good for you. next time the Cauvery issue flares up you are in trouble. Don't come back crying. Chennai may be bad in many things but they haven't hurt any outsider as they do in Bangalore or Bombay.
                One can be hurt in Chennai or Bangalore or Bombay. It depends on your ability to live there. Ofcourse Tamilians living in Bangalore not picking up Kannada will find it difficult; not me.
                In anycase Bangalore is much better a place in general than Chennai. And mind you, I am a Chennaite not some south TN guy! I have lived in Chennai from age of 7 to 21 and even after that in bits and pieces. I choose Bangalore as a better place any day! And Tamil Chauvanists and Kannada Chauvanists are the same piece of shit! So dont worry about me. THanks! ROTFL.

Comment

Dear friends,

nats will stick on to his strong views that Bangalore is a better place than Chennai. May be his experience is different from others. Most of us are guided by what we learn/hear from others, newspapers etc. One also cannot set aside the views from those residing at Bangalore for long that they prefer to live in Bangalore rather than shifting to Chennai. They have their own reasons.
                  ks2071746

Comment

Bangalore is mouth watering

When I checked recently with property dealers in Bangalore, I could see some mouth watering valuations.

The valuations were even lower then Chennai. At HMT layout in Vidyaranyapura which is full of trees and greenery, Brigade Group's new apartment Courtyard is available at a good valuation. After seeing this apartment location yesterday I will be an idiot to invest in Velachary in Chennai where roads and road side tea shops are chaos not to forgot water logging.

There is neither water logging or water shortage in HMT layout Bangalore only calm roads, lots of greenery.

Long term potential for real estate investment in Bangalore is better then Chennai given its climate, greenery. Once the Bangalore Metro is in place, even road traffic which is currently Bangalore's only problem will also come down. Fortune awaits for real estate investors in Bangalore, always the best city in India.

Comment

• prabhrag
                      prabhrag commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi - i am looking to buy a resale unit here, would you remember what was the going rate then?

Originally posted by contra View Post
                    When I checked recently with property dealers in Bangalore, I could see some mouth watering valuations.

The valuations were even lower then Chennai. At HMT layout in Vidyaranyapura which is full of trees and greenery, Brigade Group's new apartment Courtyard is available at a good valuation. After seeing this apartment location yesterday I will be an idiot to invest in Velachary in Chennai where roads and road side tea shops are chaos not to forgot water logging.

There is neither water logging or water shortage in HMT layout Bangalore only calm roads, lots of greenery.

Long term potential for real estate investment in Bangalore is better then Chennai given its climate, greenery. Once the Bangalore Metro is in place, even road traffic which is currently Bangalore's only problem will also come down. Fortune awaits for real estate investors in Bangalore, always the best city in India.
                    I have been telling this that the prices in Bangalore have dropped and Chennai would be forced to follow that. I was given an argument that FSI index was higher and the undivided share you would get was less in Bangalore. I don't beleive in that argument because if prices in Bangalore dropped from 60 lakhs to 40 lakhs (full 34%) the prices in Chennai will fall by the same percentage . The price drop percentage is independent of FSI index.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X