Last updated: August 17 2009
279 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : RE business in Chennai collapsing

Change Name?

Hello Nataraaaaaajg007.

Why don't you change your name as Nataraj_duolicate?

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
      i dont know why CMDA does not know this and insists on minimum 964 sq ft of land(I master plan) which has been reduced by about 10% now.
      the CMDA was formed in 1971 and till date it has approved thousands of plans and none below 964 sq ft.may be I am from mars but definitely i know chennai like the back of my hand.
      (if you have not understood- the land size should be minimum 964 sq ft not the building you can build even 400 sq ft house and build more than one house in 964 sq ft-get it.)
      ABK, I appreciate your patience, trying to argue with a nitwit like Chataara. Well as u said Chatara will only mention what he chooses to. So he wont mention the other lines on the board where prices have gone up and he claims to have seen the board once before, otherwise how will he compare prices.
      Well Wiseman and his chelas like Chataara are in denial mode. They did not get to in 2004 as they were too poor to meet the monthly expenses. Now that they have a saving of Rs 1000 p.m. they want to the Gopalapuram house that KK bought for Kanimozhi from the Seth for Rs 91,070.23!
      My calling them beggars is exactly because of this nature of these writers. Now in denial mode they dont want to that old tract of land somewhere between Tindivanam and Villupuram that is available for this 91K that they have.
      As for CMDA, I bet you are right. One cant make slums approved now. So that 600sqft for sale is like selling what cant be sold. There are MANY such properties. They all come to light whenever prices reduce a bit because fools pick up such crap thinking there is a SALE in town.
      Finally ABK, you are right. If you want LIVEABLE property then you wont get one, unless you can convince Wiseman to sell his RK Salai property for 65L a ground. Now even here it maybe like Wisey is selling some unsellable unusable land. So be careful before you go forward.
      Cheers.

Comment

As usual if I wrote B U Y it is missing. So fill in the blanks in the above post!

Comment

Originally posted by harikri66 View Post
          Hello Nataraaaaaajg007.

Why don't you change your name as Nataraj_duolicate?
          Hari, You need more patience than that. After all I have decided to ignore that Mambalam moron by the name Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaj! Take it easy. Try to check the "aa"s and read the post!

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
            Yes, people living outside chennai may not be knowing the exact present conditions,requirements & realities of chennai
            You bet you are right. I am not aware that my good old Chennai has let an idiot like you to sit in a house in Mambalam without paying rent and farting on this net. Well that is because the intelligentia left Chennai, some of them continue to be there biting the shit and fools like you moved in from the cooum and try to talk as if you are a Madrasi!

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
              you cannot get approval for 600 sq ft.it was never sellable easily peak or slump. it is a waste piece of land and still being quoted 16 l i.e 64l/gnd

where is the fall.

Dear friend

Most of the areas in chennai area not CMDA approved. and most of the plots are not above 966 sft. CMDA came into existence some 30 or 35 years back only. But city exists for the last 350 years.

Suppose a person who is having 2 or 3 children wants to give his land to them, he has to split in equal shares. In this way also many bigger plots are divided into smaller ones below 966 sft.

What I mentioned in the earlier post is : A 600 sft plot which was sold for Rs.25 in the peak period is available for Rs.16 L.

I dont want to argue with U whether it is a waste land or CMDA appd. land.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
                Yes, people living outside chennai may not be knowing the exact present conditions,requirements & realities of chennai
                Dear friend

But they pretend to know everything about chennai RE like the back of their hands...

Thanks

chataara

Comment

You forget one thing ...

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                  ABK, I appreciate your patience, trying to argue with a nitwit like Chataara. Well as u said Chatara will only mention what he chooses to. So he wont mention the other lines on the board where prices have gone up and he claims to have seen the board once before, otherwise how will he compare prices.
                  Well Wiseman and his chelas like Chataara are in denial mode. They did not get to in 2004 as they were too poor to meet the monthly expenses. Now that they have a saving of Rs 1000 p.m. they want to the Gopalapuram house that KK bought for Kanimozhi from the Seth for Rs 91,070.23!
                  My calling them beggars is exactly because of this nature of these writers. Now in denial mode they dont want to that old tract of land somewhere between Tindivanam and Villupuram that is available for this 91K that they have.
                  As for CMDA, I bet you are right. One cant make slums approved now. So that 600sqft for sale is like selling what cant be sold. There are MANY such properties. They all come to light whenever prices reduce a bit because fools pick up such crap thinking there is a SALE in town.
                  Finally ABK, you are right. If you want LIVEABLE property then you wont get one, unless you can convince Wiseman to sell his RK Salai property for 65L a ground. Now even here it maybe like Wisey is selling some unsellable unusable land. So be careful before you go forward.
                  Cheers.

As usual Nats, everytime you open your mouth, you only find your two feet to put into it.

If you were so clever in 2004 and are looking to run down RK salai and trying to show how clever you are, then please explain why is it that its only central & older parts of Chennai which seem to be holding up their prices (though volumes have fallen) while the wonderful properties you seem to have bought are down upto 30% - please refer EcoTimes of 13th March.

So, how clever is it to be throwing stones from inside a glass house on a person who is actually outside the glasshouse? Pretty stupid, don't you think? But then, thats you, Nats!!!

And as usual you are trying to talk thing up and down. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat 2 crore for your marshland property in the boondocks and how many times you say 65 L for mylapore property. It still remains the other way round. Only thing is, while the 2C remains steady, the boondocks property is down upto 30% and is coming down due to steady decline in ability of the IT crowd to at these idiotic levels.

Keep on dreaming Nats. In your filthy language as usual. . And keep losing value steadily for your properties while trying to talk down others value. How stupid can you get!!!

cheers
                  Last edited by wiseman; March 14 2009, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Look todays THE HINDU

IT graduates seek alternatives
                    Sruthi Krishnan

CHENNAI: On Tuesday, a graduate in computer science engineering was selected by a firm with more than 37,000 employees -- Bank of Baroda.
                    Selva joined an engineering college at Salem in 2004, anticipating a fat pay cheque from one of the IT megaliths. His aspiration almost came true with an IT major offering him a job through campus recruitment. But, with the industry in the red, his date of joining the firm kept getting postponed.
                    Tired of waiting, he appeared for the selection exams of various banks, and is set to become a banker.

“The situation in the IT sector is pretty bad. And a job in banking is very peaceful,” he says

Many engineering graduates like Selva, who hold offer letters from IT firms, are seeking alternatives, instead of hoping for that elusive email announcing their joining date.

In an atmosphere of economic uncertainty, security of tenure is their main concern.

“People are inclined to take up jobs in banks because they can stick on permanently,” says an official from a major public sector bank, which recently conducted a mass recruitment drive.

Besides fresh engineering graduates, experienced IT professionals want to shift to the banking industry, he says. “The job is flexible, and there is less pressure,” he says, comparing it with a position in the IT sector.
                    Pavithra, another 2008 graduate holding an offer letter from an IT major, has applied to the National Informatics Centre. She plans to appear for the selection test of NABARD on March 29 and Indian Overseas Bank, which will be held early next month.

“The 2009 freshers are also eligible to apply. So the competition is pretty high,” she says.
                    V. Sathish, senior executive, HR, at Sona College of Technology, Salem, says there are many takers for the posts of teaching and research assistants.

“We have 15 teaching assistants this year, compared with four last year.”
                    V. Preetha, who passed out of the Vivekananda College of Engineering in Namakkal district, has now returned to her college as a lecturer. She took a loan of Rs.1 lakh for her education.

“That was the main reason I took up this job,” she says, explaining why she chose not to wait for the date of joining.
                    ===========================================

IT graduates are in deep trouble. RE depended on IT is also in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
                      Dear friend

Most of the areas in chennai area not CMDA approved. and most of the plots are not above 966 sft. CMDA came into existence some 30 or 35 years back only. But city exists for the last 350 years.

Suppose a person who is having 2 or 3 children wants to give his land to them, he has to split in equal shares. In this way also many bigger plots are divided into smaller ones below 966 sft.

What I mentioned in the earlier post is : A 600 sft plot which was sold for Rs.25 in the peak period is available for Rs.16 L.

I dont want to argue with U whether it is a waste land or CMDA appd. land.

Thanks

chataara
                      you cannot subdivide a plot with sizes lesser than 964 sq ft and if a man wants to divide his plot then a sensible person would either sell the plot and divide the money or 2,3 lesser costing plots.not give them worthless unapprovable or redused value plots. see even poromboke land is d.
                      that doesnt mean it is ok to pay for one.

it is like saying a man has 100 rupee note and he tears it into three pieces
                      to divide among his children.

tell us when good locality plots crash.

by giving this example you show your ignorance and your spontaniety in jumping to conclusions.
                      you look at a board of a broker(whom all the time you curse) and on his data
                      you draw interpretations without even checking out the site its papers,title legal clearance. possesion(vacant or tenanted)
                      just on the signal you draw a "conclusion" from a very "reliable" source
                      and post it here.
                      BTW how do you know it was sold at 25 L before. saw one more board at one more brokers office at one more signal some time back.

stop treating this forum as the"broker's blackboard".

i dont pretend i know chennai like the back of my hand, I do.
                      Last edited by abk; March 15 2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X