Last updated: August 17 2009
279 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : RE business in Chennai collapsing

Originally posted by chataara View Post
    Dear friend

I was writing about patta lands - not poramboke lands. Patta land will not become poramboke land if divided into small pieces like 600 sft. Division like this happen due to inability to purchase a bigger lot. These patta land cannot be treated as encroachments.

Even though loan is not eligible for 600 sft. land and even though approval is not given for these lands anyone can build houses on these plots. When there was debate in TN assembly about cement selling in the ration shop, cement was allowed for building on plots below 964 sft.

Ofcourse you will not get approval from cmda, and you will not get loan from PSU banks, but it is not illegal to build on plots lesser that 964 sft.

About your ? about advt.....

Smaller plots need not to be advertised to sell off. So, as you said, you will not find many advts for these plots. Persons who live nearby will be interested in buying these plots. If the plot is around 1 ground certainly you need to give advt many times in papers.

thanks for patience

chataara
    Suppose we cut you into pieces Chatara, then will each of those pieces stink as much as you do? Just food for thought!

Comment

Watch out, Nats!!!

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
      Suppose we cut you into pieces Chatara, then will each of those pieces stink as much as you do? Just food for thought!
      Watch out Nats!!!

There is something called a limit which is unsaid but just the same, NOT CROSSED!

You can use any amount of filthy language. Don't cross the line with stuff like "cutting you to pieces". Highly objectionable. Hope your good sense prevails and you step back henceforth.

This is grounds for legitimate and legal pursuit (besides other kinds of pursuit). Watch it!!! Don't get over-enthusiastic. You can still be tracked, even though you think you are too smart for all else on this forum. Stay within limits.

cheers

Comment

yes it seems "Natttu" kalandu pochu. Admin, pls protect us fom this physco and all his pointless argument.

Comment

Please don't use any Regional languages including Hindi. People speaking all languages contribute and write in this forum.

Comment

Dear Friends

It is very sad to know that a person who has graduated from IIT Madras (if it is true) has become a barbaric butcher.

Nat is inducing violence in his posts.

He is not able to avoid bad words to the core.

I pity for his family members if any body coexist with him (I believe chances for that are remote).

His thoughts and words prove that he is an incorrigible offender.

As somebody has told in another post... This psycho is jeopardising everybody....

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
              Watch out Nats!!!

There is something called a limit which is unsaid but just the same, NOT CROSSED!

You can use any amount of filthy language. Don't cross the line with stuff like "cutting you to pieces". Highly objectionable. Hope your good sense prevails and you step back henceforth.

This is grounds for legitimate and legal pursuit (besides other kinds of pursuit). Watch it!!! Don't get over-enthusiastic. You can still be tracked, even though you think you are too smart for all else on this forum. Stay within limits.

cheers
              Wisey you can please track me and sue me for this. Ofcourse the advocate will dissect you! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                Watch out Nats!!!

cheers
                Wiseman now that you have been cut to pieces on this board and you have stooped to the level of challenging me personally, if you really worthy son of your father, then track me! If not we know what you are.

Comment

I suspect you have been absurd in explaining the obvious, not because anything is wrong with you but because you are talking to an insane goon called Chatara! Remember ABK, if you talk to sensible folks you can discuss matter. When you talk to Chatara like Jalras you just have to ignore.
                  Ofcourse if we discover Chatara is shit like I have found of some others on this board, I wont even throw a stone at him as it will only dirty me. Now Chatara has to be thankful that he is only the Cooum dweller and not the COoum, but if he continues like this for too long I will not dare throw a stone at him!
                  ABK, I think you are too good to waste time arguing with Chatara. I suspect Chatara is paid to make sure every thread is replied to so that the forum will run. So please disseminate your valuable knowledge and dont get to concerned with Chatara. He is just the Jalra of Wisey.

Dear Nat

There is only one person in this forum whom you can converse without using filthy words. He is none other than Mr. ABK (who is really a gentleman contrary to you). Because his views will go together with yours.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
                    Dear Nat

There is only one person in this forum whom you can converse without using filthy words. He is none other than Mr. ABK (who is really a gentleman contrary to you). Because his views will go together with yours.

Thanks

chataara
                    Dear friend,

I beg to differ. Not one, there are many in this forum who communicate without using bad words.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                      Dear friend,

I beg to differ. Not one, there are many in this forum who communicate without using bad words.

ks2071746
                      Dear KS

I did not mean Everybody in this forum is using filthy words.

What I meant was: If anybody speaks something contrary to Mr. Nataraj's view He immediately jumps to the conclusion that He is a "jalra" of Wiseman and Mr. Nataraj starts using filthy words which are not printable. Mr. Nataraj's views are more or less same like Mr. ABK's.

Thats why Nataraj will not use filthy words at Mr. ABK.

Btw, I am not inclined to quarrel with Mr. Nataraj. Here, I put a BIG
                      FULLSTOP for this.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X