Friends,

The peak time for Chennai Real estate in chennai is over.

If chennai RE is at peak anyone can sell their property in no time.
In 2007 everyone was running after land. It was like getting 'sundal' at vinayagar temple.
Banks also gave loan like giving 'sundal' at temples. Now banks are not able to get back the loan amount.
They dont know for sure the amount of non performing loans.
Banks are in denial mode in giving loans. Not only that. people also are not in loan buying mood.
They have lost their confidence about repaying the loans.
Those who have accumulated black money dont want to invest in 'non performing' properties.
Because of various reasons like these, peak time for Real estate in chennai is over.

Everywhere owners are telling rate at their will. Its like telling "Ayiram... rendayiram... naalayiram....".
Those who realised the facts are gradually reducing the price. But in most of the cases, plots are lying unsold.

If one is willing to sell a plot, and if there are many buyers we can say there is demand.
If there is demand from many sides, there will be price escalation.
But no demand... No increment in price. But rebate sale has started without buyers.
thanks
chataara

chataara
Read more
277 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Contd from previous post
    FIRST GO AND ASK TNHB HOW THEY GOT THAT EXOTIC PRICE AND THEN TALK ABOUT FALLING PRICES.
    Even after this if prices are talking about falling prices then even Sarawathi cant educate them.

Dear friend

In which school Saraswathi is teaching about Real estate

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

And this 65%+ is the black money?

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

And this 65%+ is the black money?

ks2071746

Dear friend

whom you are quoting?

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friend

whom you are quoting?

thanks

chataara

Dear friend,

abk indicated in this post, at the start page that only 25-40% reaches the people and the remaining 60-75 % goes to all others-politicians, middlemen, bueracrats etc. etc.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
    Dear friend,

abk indicated in this post, at the start page that only 25-40% reaches the people and the remaining 60-75 % goes to all others-politicians, middlemen, bueracrats etc. etc.

ks2071746

Dear friend

It seems to be purely exaggeration.

It may be vice versa

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friend

It seems to be purely exaggeration.

It may be vice versa

Thanks

chataara

Dear friend,

Even then, the BM ( black money ) created is huge and very large.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
    Dear friend,

Even then, the BM ( black money ) created is huge and very large.

ks2071746

Forget BM. Just think of the millions of folks travelling everyday via the Suburburban trains from god damn it places to work in Chennai. If Chennai prices fall there are so many willing ers who will grab it and avoid such despo travels.
    Also given the poor infrastructure in manyplaces, any worthwhile place will sell for a fortune very soon.
    When my plot in Saligramam got 1.36cr in 2006 I delayed it. I got 2cr in 2008 but decided to ask for 2.5cr. I think if I wait long enough I am gonna get 5cr and if I seem to be hallucinating, just want to ask, how many places can you find, where you will have atleast one super mall Forum coming up, Big Bazaar, underground metro, school at stones throw (Avichhi) and the milling stupid crowd of Madras. Add to this the calmness of the inner road where my property is and the mad Kodambakkam folks (film wallas).
    I will rather wait for my land to collapse if that be called risk, than to let if out for a song. Remember if the price even came back to 1.36cr then salaries have to come to 2006 levels and cost ofliving will fall to that level.
    Is that happening given that more cars are yet getting sold, more money yet moving in and so on.
    Just wait for the polls to finish and the hanging coalitions to stich one STUPID unit and then see market shooting only one way. UP!
    PS. Keep dreaming bears! Ur dream will be fulfilled when u collapse in your sleep! Hope Wiseman is hearing this.
    CommentQuote
  • Wiseman is hearing loud and clear ...

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Forget BM. Just think of the millions of folks travelling everyday via the Suburburban trains from god damn it places to work in Chennai. If Chennai prices fall there are so many willing ers who will grab it and avoid such despo travels.
    Also given the poor infrastructure in manyplaces, any worthwhile place will sell for a fortune very soon.
    When my plot in Saligramam got 1.36cr in 2006 I delayed it. I got 2cr in 2008 but decided to ask for 2.5cr. I think if I wait long enough I am gonna get 5cr and if I seem to be hallucinating, just want to ask, how many places can you find, where you will have atleast one super mall Forum coming up, Big Bazaar, underground metro, school at stones throw (Avichhi) and the milling stupid crowd of Madras. Add to this the calmness of the inner road where my property is and the mad Kodambakkam folks (film wallas).
    I will rather wait for my land to collapse if that be called risk, than to let if out for a song. Remember if the price even came back to 1.36cr then salaries have to come to 2006 levels and cost ofliving will fall to that level.
    Is that happening given that more cars are yet getting sold, more money yet moving in and so on.
    Just wait for the polls to finish and the hanging coalitions to stich one STUPID unit and then see market shooting only one way. UP!
    PS. Keep dreaming bears! Ur dream will be fulfilled when u collapse in your sleep! Hope Wiseman is hearing this.

You seem to be your usual foolish self. Going from 1.3 to 2.5 to now a dream on 5 cr. Are you sure al these people who offered you these prices are not figments of your imagination? :D

cheers
    CommentQuote

2C may be in 2008...5C may be in 2015 unless we are in Zimbabwe
    CommentQuote

Dear friend

Mr. Nat seems to be a hallucinating bull. He will never sell his so called

saligramam property (if at all he is really owning it). Suppose somebody

offers 5 C as he expects, then certainly he will be looking for some 8 or 10

Crores. Such an insatiable person.

God only can save him

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote

You will get even Rs 10 crore, keep it till 2050. Funny guys. Ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    You will get even Rs 10 crore, keep it till 2050. Funny guys. Ha ha

Dear friend

Why wait until 2050.

This hallucinating Bull will get 10 cr for his socalled saligramam plot even today in his nightmarish dream.

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surla
    2C may be in 2008...5C may be in 2015 unless we are in Zimbabwe

5C in 2015 is not bad for an investment of 2c in 2008 given our current interest rates of 8% taxable.
    1.08^7x2c=3.42c
    Now I dont think one needs to sell at 2c today pay tax of 30% and thereby reducing it to 1.4C and let that appreciate by 8%. Right? Rather hold it.
    Realestate is yet the best bet in this county. Ofcourse as Chataara says I wont sell out, that is because I dont need that money! However if Wiseman cant find a er for his thatched slum house, it does not mean I had imaginary ers. I had the 2C offer around Sept 2008. Incidentally the reason I wont sell it is, that instead of selling it for a song, if I even got one er for a flat, using his money I can easily build 4 flats (meaning zero investment) and then sell the same for a profit much higher than 2c. That is the rate I ask as I clearly explained in the thread "DONT SELL YOUR LAND FOR A SONG".
    Finally Whattheheck, you can start in your case with
    Oru naya paisa
    Rendu naya paisa etc.
    After all I think you dont even get that when you beg in the streets what with the recession in USA!!! LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    You seem to be your usual foolish self. Going from 1.3 to 2.5 to now a dream on 5 cr. Are you sure al these people who offered you these prices are not figments of your imagination? :D

cheers

Mr. Wiseman

You need not doubt about what Mr. Nat says. As far as Nat is concerned, only NAT is real. rest - pure imagination

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Today's news is TCS chennai has fired some 200 people.

Out of these atleast 50 have take housing loans and would want to sell their house at lower cost to avoid further loss..
    CommentQuote