Last updated: August 17 2009
279 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RE business in Chennai collapsing

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
    Dear friend,

abk indicated in this post, at the start page that only 25-40% reaches the people and the remaining 60-75 % goes to all others-politicians, middlemen, bueracrats etc. etc.

ks2071746
    Dear friend

It seems to be purely exaggeration.

It may be vice versa

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
      Dear friend

It seems to be purely exaggeration.

It may be vice versa

Thanks

chataara
      Dear friend,

Even then, the BM ( black money ) created is huge and very large.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
        Dear friend,

Even then, the BM ( black money ) created is huge and very large.

ks2071746
        Forget BM. Just think of the millions of folks travelling everyday via the Suburburban trains from god damn it places to work in Chennai. If Chennai prices fall there are so many willing ers who will grab it and avoid such despo travels.
        Also given the poor infrastructure in manyplaces, any worthwhile place will sell for a fortune very soon.
        When my plot in Saligramam got 1.36cr in 2006 I delayed it. I got 2cr in 2008 but decided to ask for 2.5cr. I think if I wait long enough I am gonna get 5cr and if I seem to be hallucinating, just want to ask, how many places can you find, where you will have atleast one super mall Forum coming up, Big Bazaar, underground metro, school at stones throw (Avichhi) and the milling stupid crowd of Madras. Add to this the calmness of the inner road where my property is and the mad Kodambakkam folks (film wallas).
        I will rather wait for my land to collapse if that be called risk, than to let if out for a song. Remember if the price even came back to 1.36cr then salaries have to come to 2006 levels and cost ofliving will fall to that level.
        Is that happening given that more cars are yet getting sold, more money yet moving in and so on.
        Just wait for the polls to finish and the hanging coalitions to stich one STUPID unit and then see market shooting only one way. UP!
        PS. Keep dreaming bears! Ur dream will be fulfilled when u collapse in your sleep! Hope Wiseman is hearing this.

Comment

Wiseman is hearing loud and clear ...

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
          Forget BM. Just think of the millions of folks travelling everyday via the Suburburban trains from god damn it places to work in Chennai. If Chennai prices fall there are so many willing ers who will grab it and avoid such despo travels.
          Also given the poor infrastructure in manyplaces, any worthwhile place will sell for a fortune very soon.
          When my plot in Saligramam got 1.36cr in 2006 I delayed it. I got 2cr in 2008 but decided to ask for 2.5cr. I think if I wait long enough I am gonna get 5cr and if I seem to be hallucinating, just want to ask, how many places can you find, where you will have atleast one super mall Forum coming up, Big Bazaar, underground metro, school at stones throw (Avichhi) and the milling stupid crowd of Madras. Add to this the calmness of the inner road where my property is and the mad Kodambakkam folks (film wallas).
          I will rather wait for my land to collapse if that be called risk, than to let if out for a song. Remember if the price even came back to 1.36cr then salaries have to come to 2006 levels and cost ofliving will fall to that level.
          Is that happening given that more cars are yet getting sold, more money yet moving in and so on.
          Just wait for the polls to finish and the hanging coalitions to stich one STUPID unit and then see market shooting only one way. UP!
          PS. Keep dreaming bears! Ur dream will be fulfilled when u collapse in your sleep! Hope Wiseman is hearing this.

You seem to be your usual foolish self. Going from 1.3 to 2.5 to now a dream on 5 cr. Are you sure al these people who offered you these prices are not figments of your imagination?

cheers

Comment

2C may be in 2008...5C may be in 2015 unless we are in Zimbabwe

Comment

Dear friend

Mr. Nat seems to be a hallucinating bull. He will never sell his so called

saligramam property (if at all he is really owning it). Suppose somebody

offers 5 C as he expects, then certainly he will be looking for some 8 or 10

Crores. Such an insatiable person.

God only can save him

thanks

chataara

Comment

You will get even Rs 10 crore, keep it till 2050. Funny guys. Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
                  You will get even Rs 10 crore, keep it till 2050. Funny guys. Ha ha
                  Dear friend

Why wait until 2050.

This hallucinating Bull will get 10 cr for his socalled saligramam plot even today in his nightmarish dream.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by surla View Post
                    2C may be in 2008...5C may be in 2015 unless we are in Zimbabwe
                    5C in 2015 is not bad for an investment of 2c in 2008 given our current interest rates of 8% taxable.
                    1.08^7x2c=3.42c
                    Now I dont think one needs to sell at 2c today pay tax of 30% and thereby reducing it to 1.4C and let that appreciate by 8%. Right? Rather hold it.
                    Realestate is yet the best bet in this county. Ofcourse as Chataara says I wont sell out, that is because I dont need that money! However if Wiseman cant find a er for his thatched slum house, it does not mean I had imaginary ers. I had the 2C offer around Sept 2008. Incidentally the reason I wont sell it is, that instead of selling it for a song, if I even got one er for a flat, using his money I can easily build 4 flats (meaning zero investment) and then sell the same for a profit much higher than 2c. That is the rate I ask as I clearly explained in the thread "DONT SELL YOUR LAND FOR A SONG".
                    Finally Whattheheck, you can start in your case with
                    Oru naya paisa
                    Rendu naya paisa etc.
                    After all I think you dont even get that when you beg in the streets what with the recession in USA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                      You seem to be your usual foolish self. Going from 1.3 to 2.5 to now a dream on 5 cr. Are you sure al these people who offered you these prices are not figments of your imagination?

cheers
                      Mr. Wiseman

You need not doubt about what Mr. Nat says. As far as Nat is concerned, only NAT is real. rest - pure imagination

thanks

chataara

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X