Friends,

The peak time for Chennai Real estate in chennai is over.

If chennai RE is at peak anyone can sell their property in no time.
In 2007 everyone was running after land. It was like getting 'sundal' at vinayagar temple.
Banks also gave loan like giving 'sundal' at temples. Now banks are not able to get back the loan amount.
They dont know for sure the amount of non performing loans.
Banks are in denial mode in giving loans. Not only that. people also are not in loan buying mood.
They have lost their confidence about repaying the loans.
Those who have accumulated black money dont want to invest in 'non performing' properties.
Because of various reasons like these, peak time for Real estate in chennai is over.

Everywhere owners are telling rate at their will. Its like telling "Ayiram... rendayiram... naalayiram....".
Those who realised the facts are gradually reducing the price. But in most of the cases, plots are lying unsold.

If one is willing to sell a plot, and if there are many buyers we can say there is demand.
If there is demand from many sides, there will be price escalation.
But no demand... No increment in price. But rebate sale has started without buyers.
thanks
chataara

chataara
Read more
Reply
277 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sundardj
    Thank you Nataraajg07 for all the information. The other person Natarajg07 who seems to have purposely created similar id like yours is posting illogical reasonings. His comments are a kind of comedy and we enjoy them anyway.


    Yes, you can read his posts for comedy purpose. But for any thing serious, pl go through others' posts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sundardj
    Thank you Nataraajg07 for all the information. The other person Natarajg07 who seems to have purposely created similar id like yours is posting illogical reasonings. His comments are a kind of comedy and we enjoy them anyway.

    That is a good Tamil joke right? You assume that if you tell nonsense people will believe? Now who created a similar id is easy for even a child to find. Go and see the join date and you will know who is the duplicate.
    You should be working in one of those Kazhagams I suspect cleaning the paper dumped during elections, right Sun Dard (Sun Pain!) J.
    ROTLF
    CommentQuote
  • I know of one broke(r) IIT graduate who badly needs an alternative :)

    Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    Look todays THE HINDU

    IT graduates seek alternatives
    Sruthi Krishnan

    CHENNAI: On Tuesday, a graduate in computer science engineering was selected by a firm with more than 37,000 employees -- Bank of Baroda.
    Selva joined an engineering college at Salem in 2004, anticipating a fat pay cheque from one of the IT megaliths. His aspiration almost came true with an IT major offering him a job through campus recruitment. But, with the industry in the red, his date of joining the firm kept getting postponed.
    Tired of waiting, he appeared for the selection exams of various banks, and is set to become a banker.

    ===========================================

    IT graduates are in deep trouble. RE depended on IT is also in trouble


    I definitely know of one ex-IIT graduate who is also a failed professional and currently a bullish broker selling some land he bought by-the-way in Saligramam at prices only quoted in a certain asylum in Kilpauk. He also tries very hard to teach all of us on the board some colorful language, but is very repetitive about it - maybe he learns by repeating by rote a thousand times, so he repeats it here to teach us the same way! :D

    He definitely needs something to do, going by the number of posts he now posts on a daily basis on this forum - that too after threatening to quit in a huff!!! :D

    Just kidding!

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Natarajg007, I am not a very smart person like you guys. Now I see you joined earlier, I apologise.

    To be fair, Your writing on calculation of flat price from land value was a good one, I have forwarded it to my friends.

    To be honest, otherwise most of your writings didn't make any sense to me and most in the forum I 'm sure think the same way. However you are adding color to the forum, beleive me I will be sad if you leave.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    you cannot subdivide a plot with sizes lesser than 964 sq ft and if a man wants to divide his plot then a sensible person would either sell the plot and divide the money or 2,3 lesser costing plots.not give them worthless unapprovable or redused value plots. see even poromboke land is d.
    that doesnt mean it is ok to pay for one.

    it is like saying a man has 100 rupee note and he tears it into three pieces
    to divide among his children.

    tell us when good locality plots crash.

    by giving this example you show your ignorance and your spontaniety in jumping to conclusions.
    you look at a board of a broker(whom all the time you curse) and on his data
    you draw interpretations without even checking out the site its papers,title legal clearance. possesion(vacant or tenanted)
    just on the signal you draw a "conclusion" from a very "reliable" source
    and post it here.
    BTW how do you know it was sold at 25 L before. saw one more board at one more brokers office at one more signal some time back.

    stop treating this forum as the"broker's blackboard".

    i dont pretend i know chennai like the back of my hand, I do.



    Dear friend

    You cannot compare land with 100 Rupee note. It shows your absurdity of thinking. In that case their will not be any layouts. The whole world should be a single lot. Its pity that U did not see any plot lesser than 964 sft. I believe U will never come out of your boat club Road bungalow.

    Reg. the 600 sft plot... I never talk about a particular plot. Its all through the knowledge from our friends, newspaper, relatives who have purchased or sold plots, I arrived that rate during peak time.

    Last week also I came to know of a land dealing in the area of choolaimedu. This is also a plot of 600 ft. (I will not write anything false). On 30 feet Road. with 500 sft houlse. Sold out price is just 17 lakhs. If you want to know the price in choolaimedu area during peak time ask your always Decently speaking saligramam friend.

    One more thing. There is no sale of one ground or above sized plot as far as I know since there is stagnancy. Only small plots are selling at very reduced price.


    Thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman

    He definitely needs something to do, going by the number of posts he now posts on a daily basis on this forum - that too after threatening to quit in a huff!!! :D

    Just kidding!

    cheers



    Dear Wise...

    Mr. Nat's Blood pressure rate was raising yesterday like the land price during peak time.

    He has posted 24 posts yesterday itself... Ofcourse all out of sheer frustration.

    As you have told in earlier posts, he has invested heavy amount in the "heart of chennai" - saligramam and "heart of chennai's suburb' Urappakkam.

    I believe he has lost his sanity because of these non performing wastelands.

    If Mr. Nat had purchased land in Kilpauk it would have been useful today.

    I believe he will utter the bad words to the core in his next post targeting me.

    I pray to the GOD to get peace atleast during his sleep with good dreams...

    Thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friend

    You cannot compare land with 100 Rupee note. It shows your absurdity of thinking. In that case their will not be any layouts. The whole world should be a single lot. Its pity that U did not see any plot lesser than 964 sft. I believe U will never come out of your boat club Road bungalow.

    Reg. the 600 sft plot... I never talk about a particular plot. Its all through the knowledge from our friends, newspaper, relatives who have purchased or sold plots, I arrived that rate during peak time.

    Last week also I came to know of a land dealing in the area of choolaimedu. This is also a plot of 600 ft. (I will not write anything false). On 30 feet Road. with 500 sft houlse. Sold out price is just 17 lakhs. If you want to know the price in choolaimedu area during peak time ask your always Decently speaking saligramam friend.

    One more thing. There is no sale of one ground or above sized plot as far as I know since there is stagnancy. Only small plots are selling at very reduced price.


    Thanks

    chataara


    as i said poromboke land is also sold and bought does that mean you will compare prices of poromboke lands. bldngs built before 1989 are treated as approved.but if you want to construct a new house you will not be given approval.
    becoz of your absurd eg of a man dividing his prop into 2 or 3 plots which cannot be approved and houses built legally or eligible for loan. it is as good as a poromboke land which also exists in thousands in the city.like encroached slums along coooum.
    that is why i gave an analogy of 100 rupee note dividing them into 3 pieces will be just same-reduce the value if not nullifying it.
    i may not be as wise as you chataara but all members of this forum for heavens sake never divide(or advise anybody) to divide a plot into a lot of unapprovable ones. the law migth render it useless .(like the lands under the urban land cieling act,which is revoked now,but still lands acquired under the act before will not be restored).



    BTW take newspapers last week and check the classifieds and tell me how many 600
    (or < 900)sq ft plots are advt. if it exceeds even 10% (you think most of them are)of the plots advt. i will cheerfully apologise to you.
    yep i am absurd in trying to explain the obvious.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    as i said poromboke land is also sold and bought does that mean you will compare prices of poromboke lands. bldngs built before 1989 are treated as approved.but if you want to construct a new house you will not be given approval.
    becoz of your absurd eg of a man dividing his prop into 2 or 3 plots which cannot be approved and houses built legally or eligible for loan. it is as good as a poromboke land which also exists in thousands in the city.like encroached slums along coooum.
    that is why i gave an analogy of 100 rupee note dividing them into 3 pieces will be just same-reduce the value if not nullifying it.
    i may not be as wise as you chataara but all members of this forum for heavens sake never divide(or advise anybody) to divide a plot into a lot of unapprovable ones. the law migth render it useless .(like the lands under the urban land cieling act,which is revoked now,but still lands acquired under the act before will not be restored).



    BTW take newspapers last week and check the classifieds and tell me how many 600
    (or < 900)sq ft plots are advt. if it exceeds even 10% (you think most of them are)of the plots advt. i will cheerfully apologise to you.
    yep i am absurd in trying to explain the obvious.



    Dear friend

    I was writing about patta lands - not poramboke lands. Patta land will not become poramboke land if divided into small pieces like 600 sft. Division like this happen due to inability to purchase a bigger lot. These patta land cannot be treated as encroachments.

    Even though loan is not eligible for 600 sft. land and even though approval is not given for these lands anyone can build houses on these plots. When there was debate in TN assembly about cement selling in the ration shop, cement was allowed for building on plots below 964 sft.

    Ofcourse you will not get approval from cmda, and you will not get loan from PSU banks, but it is not illegal to build on plots lesser that 964 sft.

    About your ? about advt.....

    Smaller plots need not to be advertised to sell off. So, as you said, you will not find many advts for these plots. Persons who live nearby will be interested in buying these plots. If the plot is around 1 ground certainly you need to give advt many times in papers.

    thanks for patience

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • I suspect you have been absurd in explaining the obvious, not because anything is wrong with you but because you are talking to an insane goon called Chatara! Remember ABK, if you talk to sensible folks you can discuss matter. When you talk to Chatara like Jalras you just have to ignore.
    Ofcourse if we discover Chatara is shit like I have found of some others on this board, I wont even throw a stone at him as it will only dirty me. Now Chatara has to be thankful that he is only the Cooum dweller and not the COoum, but if he continues like this for too long I will not dare throw a stone at him!
    ABK, I think you are too good to waste time arguing with Chatara. I suspect Chatara is paid to make sure every thread is replied to so that the forum will run. So please disseminate your valuable knowledge and dont get to concerned with Chatara. He is just the Jalra of Wisey.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friend

    I was writing about patta lands - not poramboke lands. Patta land will not become poramboke land if divided into small pieces like 600 sft. Division like this happen due to inability to purchase a bigger lot. These patta land cannot be treated as encroachments.

    Even though loan is not eligible for 600 sft. land and even though approval is not given for these lands anyone can build houses on these plots. When there was debate in TN assembly about cement selling in the ration shop, cement was allowed for building on plots below 964 sft.

    Ofcourse you will not get approval from cmda, and you will not get loan from PSU banks, but it is not illegal to build on plots lesser that 964 sft.

    About your ? about advt.....

    Smaller plots need not to be advertised to sell off. So, as you said, you will not find many advts for these plots. Persons who live nearby will be interested in buying these plots. If the plot is around 1 ground certainly you need to give advt many times in papers.

    thanks for patience

    chataara

    Suppose we cut you into pieces Chatara, then will each of those pieces stink as much as you do? Just food for thought!
    CommentQuote
  • Watch out, Nats!!!

    Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Suppose we cut you into pieces Chatara, then will each of those pieces stink as much as you do? Just food for thought!


    Watch out Nats!!!

    There is something called a limit which is unsaid but just the same, NOT CROSSED!

    You can use any amount of filthy language. Don't cross the line with stuff like "cutting you to pieces". Highly objectionable. Hope your good sense prevails and you step back henceforth.

    This is grounds for legitimate and legal pursuit (besides other kinds of pursuit). Watch it!!! Don't get over-enthusiastic. You can still be tracked, even though you think you are too smart for all else on this forum. Stay within limits.

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • yes it seems "Natttu" kalandu pochu. Admin, pls protect us fom this physco and all his pointless argument.
    CommentQuote
  • Please don't use any Regional languages including Hindi. People speaking all languages contribute and write in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Suppose we cut you into pieces Chatara, then will each of those pieces stink as much as you do? Just food for thought!



    Dear Friends

    It is very sad to know that a person who has graduated from IIT Madras (if it is true) has become a barbaric butcher.

    Nat is inducing violence in his posts.

    He is not able to avoid bad words to the core.

    I pity for his family members if any body coexist with him (I believe chances for that are remote).

    His thoughts and words prove that he is an incorrigible offender.

    As somebody has told in another post... This psycho is jeopardising everybody....

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Watch out Nats!!!

    There is something called a limit which is unsaid but just the same, NOT CROSSED!

    You can use any amount of filthy language. Don't cross the line with stuff like "cutting you to pieces". Highly objectionable. Hope your good sense prevails and you step back henceforth.

    This is grounds for legitimate and legal pursuit (besides other kinds of pursuit). Watch it!!! Don't get over-enthusiastic. You can still be tracked, even though you think you are too smart for all else on this forum. Stay within limits.

    cheers

    Wisey you can please track me and sue me for this. Ofcourse the advocate will dissect you! LOL!
    CommentQuote