Last updated: 4 weeks ago
2452 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Property Price Trends in Chennai

When did you come to Bangalore ...

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    For once you have shown that you are a dumn NRI talking and not what you claim to be. You certainly are not a bangalorean. You certainly dont have an idea where RK Salai is. You have no iota of knowledge of chennai.
    "In 2004 Saligramam must have been a Gramam (Village) and farmers sold their land" shows that you have NO RELEVANCE TO CHENNAI RE.
    Now the truth about your ignorance of Chennai, your ignorance of India is established. Looks like you are some bald eagle or kangaroo masquerading as a RE expert of India, and Chennai on this board.
    YOUR TRUE COLOURS ARE OUT! BYE.
    Nats,

Don't know whether you joke OR are a joker. Wrong on both counts and you still cannot figure me out. I'm not an NRI. And I definitely know a bit more about Bangalore than you!

You are looking at a monochrome picture and think you have my true colors?

Maybe you should reset your excessive opinion about your own intelligence and start at the bottom again!!!

cheers

Comment

Well I dont think I plan to waste on a battle with a person whose intelligence level is so low but mouth keeps shouting. Such people cant be admitted into lunatic asylums as they are scared to keep such terrible patients. Only this board tolerates such folks.
      Now if I have to deal with such imbeciles and morons, it is better I dont argue with them. Think of the intelligence level of a person who wants to call himself Wise when he is nowhere near it, literally translates gramam to village and says people were farming in Saligramam in 2004.
      I wont want to argue with this imbecile by the name Wiseman.
      You can complain about my calling names to the mod, but well when you are losing not just in argument but in fact since RE is actually started moving up (one ground in Rangachari road is being quoted at 5crores now...higher than I have ever known!), you can only expect the helpless bears and their imbecile crowd to cry!
      I wont want to waste on arguments with such low IQ beings.
      Finally KS, I am aghast at you. You can abuse me, and I might yet take it, but calling me and Wiseman as similar or same is the biggest abuse you can ever do. Believe me. Calling me Wiseman is worse than the worst abuse to me. I cant lower my IQ to Wiseman's level ever. So KS, next time please dont abuse me like that!

Comment

Dear friend,

I will be the last person to abuse any member in this forum. Please do forgive me if I had done it unknowingly.

ks2071746

Comment

I meant what I said KS. Just to clarify that comparing me with Wiseman is nothing but an abuse. Anyway no hard feelings towards you KS.

Comment

Friends,

List of projects from "All India Property Management Fair 2009".

It was mostly the same set of builders/projects from earlier fairs.The prices are stagnant with minor fluctuation of +/- 100/sqft.

I am listing the projects that was not covered in my earlier Postings and where there is significant price variation.

Alliance Group

Gardens (1BHK & 2BHK of Orchid springs) - 2999/sqft

Ample Properties

Ample Garden - Pallikarnai - 3600/sqft

Antony Associates

Lumen Christi - Gandhi nagar,adyar - 8000/sqft
            The Pebbles - Sithalapakkam - 1675/sqft
            Melody - Madipakkam - 2700/sqft
            The Orchard - Madambakkam - 1875/sqft
            Cedar - Medavakkam - 2190/sqft
            Gateway - Nanmangalam - 2800/sqft
            The Spring - Ambattur - 2700/sqft

Bhaggyam constructions

Shivas Bhaggyam(Villa) - Okkiyam Thoraipakkam - 5000/sqft

Dimensions (promoted by propshell)

Aspen Square(Villa) - Vengaivasal - 38 Lakhs
            Mack's Nest - Gowrivakkam - 36-42 Lakhs
            Ten Dowling Ville's - Semmenacherry - 65 Lakhs

Emaar MGF

Esplanade - Thiruvottiyur - 3400/sqft

ETA

Rosedale - Padur - 2700/sqft
            Jasmine court - Porur - 3250/sqft

GT Housing

GT Cholayil Residency - Koyambedu - 3700/sqft

Lancor Holdings

Abode valley - Potheri - 2600/sqft
            Trafalgar - Thiruvanmiyur - 7750/sqft
            Central Park West - Sholinganallur - 3750/sqft
            Coral - T.Nagar - 12750/sqft

Mousarva Properties (promoted by propshell)

Sapphire Nest - Velachery - 35-50 Lakhs
            Honey Locust - Iyyapanthangal - 13-30 Lakhs

Southern Investments

Misty Meadows - Pallikarnai - 3800/sqft

Terraspace

Bloomingdale - Pallikarnai - 3150/sqft

XL Estates

XL Woods - sriperambathur - 2050/sqft
            Last edited April 26 2009, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nabishek View Post
              Friends,

List of projects from "All India Property Management Fair 2009".

It was mostly the same set of builders/projects from earlier fairs.The prices are stagnant with minor fluctuation of +/- 100/sqft.

I am listing the projects that was not covered in my earlier Postings and where there is significant price variation.
              I would like to know more about this project, can you provide more details?

Lancor Holdings

Comment

Originally posted by contra View Post
                I would like to know more about this project, can you provide more details?

Lancor Holdings
                Its a premium project offering on raghavaiah road, t.nagar.It has two attached stilt+4 blocks with seperate lifts.The completion date is December 2009.

you can get more information from their website lancor.in

Comment

Dear friends,

Good project. But too costly at this point of time.

ks2071746

Comment

too high,those who have a lot of BM can consider

Comment

My thoughts regarding the trend reflected in the fair.

Chennai Proper - Area within corporation limit

Premium High end apartments are seeing less demand and significant correction.

Project at gandhi nagar adyar, ready for occupation available at 8000/sqft as against the earlier quoted price of 11000/sqft a significant fall of ~ 30%

Project at anna nagar,adyar, besant nagar etc avaialable for 1000-1500/sqft lesser.

Correction of ~10-20%.

Chennai Suburbs - Areas within the proposed new corporations and CMDA limits

Price are stagnating, not many new projects.Oversupply building up due to huge availability in existing projects.

Projects near velachery, mogappair, porur etc being offered at around 3500/sqft aginst earlier price tag of 4000-4500/sqft.

Correction of ~25%

Chennai Suburbs - Areas outside corporation within CMDA limits.

Lots of new projects being announced aiming at the affordable housing category, price range around 1500-2500/sqft.

Projects in Pallikarnai, Selaiyur,medavakkam etc which had the price tag of arnd 3500/sqft is down now to 2500-3000/sqft level(negotiable).

Heard from other sources that some projects inside jeyachandran nagar,Pallikarnai are being offered at less than 2800/sqft.

Correction of ~30-40%

Chennai Outskirts - Areas adjoining OMR/GST/Bangalore and kolkata Higways.

Lots of new projects being launched at attractive rates, existing projects slashing price by more than 40%.

Outskirts are seeing significant correction yet minimal booking.
                      Pricing is around 2000/sqft against the earlier price of 3500+/sqft.

Plot developers offering 100-250/sqft less than their earlier price.Additional sops like free registration etc.

Correction of > 30%

In a nutshell, Price has been stagnant and invariably most of the builders mentioned "This is the quoted price, please come for discussion we can offer for much(read as 10-15%) lesser".
                      Last edited April 28 2009, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X