Collapse

Property Price Trends in Chennai

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
2406 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Property Price Trends in Chennai

Without economic fundamentals back with big push it would be really subjective to think Chennai is beating the trend. May be some low end segments witnessing some movements possibly with baits ! Economic recovery, manufacturing momentum, infrastructure development, offordable financing, consistent reduction in inflation, job creation, hike in salaries etc...determines. It is possible some NRIs buying plots or apartment as investment. But it would be difficult to think it is increasing. Few days back I got an offer from Purva RTM 3100! To me this does not indicate upward price though it is easy to dismiss it as project specific.

Comment

Majority of people buying in chennai are not investors. They are either first time buyers or people who attach too much emotion into their purchase which makes them to not care whether it makes sense to buy now? to look how other markets are performing etc. This was one of the reason why Chennai held up even while other markets were underperforming.

Recently I have been hearing that Real estate is very dull in the smaller towns of tamilnadu. The transactions have reduced considerably and there is absolutely no speculation. I believe we can expect the same for chennai also, Speculation will end but the healthy demand from buyers will continue.

Comment

Chennai RE almost in icu ....next travel is on a ...,,.,..,...........,.but pretends to be healthy because of wealthy and greedy NRI population...

Comment

I am planning to buy a villa in thoraipakkam in casa grande builder. I heard that there is a pallikaranai marsh land behind this project. Will it affect anyway and what is the going rate in that area for other villa projects. Please guide me. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for posting real estate rates in chennai...

Comment

Originally posted by smk1965 View Post
              I am planning to buy a villa in thoraipakkam in casa grande builder. I heard that there is a pallikaranai marsh land behind this project. Will it affect anyway and what is the going rate in that area for other villa projects. Please guide me. Thanks
              There is no good ground water. You should buy and fill it in the sump.

One of my friends are staying there. I got this info from them.

If you want good ground water without salt, you should look at Anna Nagar West and Villivakkam Areas.

Especially pure ground water is available in 10 Feet in Agathiyar Nagar near Anna Nagar Railway Station.
              Last edited by HARISHG6; September 22 2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HARISHG6 View Post
                There is no good ground water. You should buy and fill it in the sump.

One of my friends are staying there. I got this info from them.

If you want good ground water without salt, you should look at Anna Nagar West and Villivakkam Areas.

Especially pure ground water is available in 10 Feet in Agathiyar Nagar near Anna Nagar Railway Station.
                For still a better quality water, places along the river Cauvery will do

Comment

Originally posted by lovebirds43k View Post
                  For still a better quality water, places along the river Cauvery will do
                  Could you pls mention a place, where River Cauvery is running in which area.

Because i am replying to smk1965 regarding a chennai property.
                  Last edited by HARISHG6; September 23 2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

chennai real estate current trend

hw is the real estate market now. Hw good it is in city center like tnagar adyar mylapore and hw good it is in omr gst ecr

Comment

Originally posted by sreejay View Post
                      hw is the real estate market now. Hw good it is in city center like tnagar adyar mylapore and hw good it is in omr gst ecr
                      One panchayat NOC layout was launched in OMR before Payyanur (before Japanase city location), about 750m from OMR on the left hand side when we go from Sholinganallur.

Price was Rs 500 per sqft and guide line value is 650.

Totally 62 plots. It was launched 2 weeks ago on a saturday. On the first day of visits at site (about 10 vans brought the people). 57 plots were booked within hours of visiting the layout at site itself. Half of the registration was done the following friday.

Promoter did not expect such a response. This is their first layout in OMR.They did some layouts near padappai and GST which they say that normally takes about 4 weeks for selling the layout in these areas.

In the dull market, people are ready to buy if they like the location
                      Last edited by MANOJa; August 2 2015, 04:45 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X