Last updated: May 20 2021
2453 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Property Price Trends in Chennai

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
    Imbecile!!!
    Is that a new id you are going to use WIseman?

Comment

You are falling into a classic trap!

Originally posted by contra View Post
      Just a real layman example without using any CAGR calculations etc.

In 1979 a property in south bangalore was priced at Rs.20000 only when it was alloted by Karnataka Housing Board(KHB). In 1999 after 20 years, the price of that property was Rs.20 lacs.

If past was an indicator than in 2019 that same property should be Rs.20 crores. At present in 2009 it is still available at Rs.1.25 Crore.

Contra,

There are 2 classic mistakes in the arguments above.

First taking a special/exceptional case of a particular location and making a generalization of it!

Second, taking a special/exceptional case of a particular wildly speculative price rise and making a generalization of it!

The second one is akin to driving looking into the rear view mirror.

To afford this 20C land in 2019, you should be able to put down 2C in cash and have a monthly EMI of 18 lakhs. So, your salary should be at least 28 lakhs since tax would take away 30% which would be around 8 lakhs.

Do you really think there would be millions of people in India earning 30 lakhs per month in 2019?

Well, in that case, rice would be Rs 2400 per kg (60 times current price) and petrol around Rs 5000 per litre!!!

Still think your argument holds?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
        Is that a new id you are going to use WIseman?
        Nope. Its the new one you have crowned yourself with, without a doubt! Now, run along and play your juvenile games somewhere else! Serious adults are trying to do something worthwhile on this board and not trying to be a failed engineer, failed s/w professional and now a failed Realtor!

Nats, find some people your abysmal mental age and go play with them!

cheers

Comment

Contra,

First taking a special/exceptional case of a particular location and making a generalization of it!

Second, taking a special/exceptional case of a particular wildly speculative price rise and making a generalization of it!

To afford this 20C land in 2019, you should be able to put down 2C in cash and have a monthly EMI of 18 lakhs. So, your salary should be at least 28 lakhs since tax would take away 30% which would be around 8 lakhs.

Do you really think there would be millions of people in India earning 30 lakhs per month in 2019?

Well, in that case, rice would be Rs 2400 per kg (60 times current price) and petrol around Rs 5000 per litre!!!

cheers
          Fella talking of driving using rear view mirror when he himself uses USA as a reference to find what will happen in India. IN other words Wiseman will always choose what he likes from wherever he wants to TRY TO PROVE his point and wont let his opponent prove the same using the same example. So he can use USA RE fall and predict Indian RE fall and if it does not happen he will insist it will.
          Wiseman, u aint driving using rear mirror, u r actually hallucinating as if u r driving when u just dont know how a car looks like! LOL!

Comment

Nope. Its the new one you have crowned yourself with, without a doubt! Now, run along and play your juvenile games somewhere else! Serious adults are trying to do something worthwhile on this board and not trying to be a failed engineer, failed s/w professional and now a failed Realtor!

cheers
            Ok dont cry baby. Ur name has been stated in that earlier post. Do I need say more? As u feel, u dont like Makku man, but prefer Imbecile! So let it be so!

Comment

cheers
              U know what Mr. I. I went long on DJI and how did I know it will shoot up. I did it at 8250 levels. And u want to teach me how to buy strangles.
              There are losers. Great losers who accept loss. Smart losers who learn from losing. However u r a wrangling loser. U say u aint a loser even after u have been proved wrong a hundred times. Actually u r right. I shouldnt be talking to a juvenile like u. Unfortunately this board is filled with a lot of adults.
              WHy not u get ur juvenile buddies to write on a separate forum alongwith u? Nobody will come and trouble u! HOw is that?
              By the way what is the name of that college of yours next only to IIMA? ROTFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                Ok dont cry baby. Ur name has been stated in that earlier post. Do I need say more? As u feel, u dont like Makku man, but prefer Imbecile! So let it be so!

Nats,

You have the dubious distinction of having the maximum number of people calling you Makku and far worse.

Compared to that, I have the distinction of not a single person calling me names. This distinction I wear proudly, just as you wear your dubious distinction equally proudly!!!

Need I say more! After all, I still have given my word to Admin and aim to keep it!

cheers

Comment

Nats,

You have the dubious distinction of having the maximum number of people calling you Makku and far worse.

Compared to that, I have the distinction of not a single person calling me names. This distinction I wear proudly, just as you wear your dubious distinction equally proudly!!!

Need I say more! After all, I still have given my word to Admin and aim to keep it!

cheers
                  Haha that is a great joke. Your pseudo ids can call anything, does not mean they have a separate soul. Like I caught you telling a few minutes back in third person about Mr. Wiseman and you write it.
                  Second you have used the word Imbecile and u r talking about keeping your word with Mod. So u dont understand the meaning of Imbecile just like u did not know the spelling of Delinquent!
                  Comeon WIsey, ur game is over. Others tell u politely to shut up, I try to explain that to u more specifically given ur Makku tendencies. No more!

Comment

Nats,

cheers
                    SO u left rather sadly Wiseman. Goodnight. Indru poi nalai vaa!

Comment

Contra,

cheers
                      Even now that property at Rs.1.25 crores cannot be purchased by millions, but millions don't need it. But there are some dozens who need it. These dozens get monthly income of Rs.4 lacs and hence can afford a loan of 1C and buy this property. But those who get monthly income of Rs.40,000 (26 year old professional for example) need not worry as they can still get another property like a 750 Sq.ft 1 BHK flat just 5 kms from same location for Rs.22 lacs to live with newly married partner.

As for 2019,

It is very much possible that many professionals could be earning salaries like 3C-6C per annum and such professionals could afford a 18C loan to buy 20crore property.

In 1999, a ISRO engineer with 10 years experience was earning Rs.10,000 salary. In 2009, a highly skilled embedded coder who writes code for satellite systems with 10 years experience can easily earn Rs.1.25 lacs per month in bangalore. In 2019, if a highly skilled technician earns Rs12.5 Lacs per month, it is possible. why not?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X