Property Price Trends in Chennai

Last updated: May 20 2021
2453 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Property Price Trends in Chennai

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Wiseman's abusive, self appreciating id .... is Strongville. One of many jalras of WIseman. Try to get your other jalra Lovebird to answer my precise question in the previous post. Just trying to praise oneself by creating dup ids does not make one Wise.
    Nat has only nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by lovebird View Post
      Nat has only nuts.
      U mean to say I have an almond orchard. Incidentally we have a beautiful mango tree in our plot in Saligramam. Maybe you want to call those mango seeds as nuts!?

Comment

Originally posted by strongsville View Post
        very well said lovebird. You made a very good point. But unfortunately you are responding to an arrogant old man.

I am still sticking to this forum just to read some valuable information provided by you, nabishek, wiseman, contra and others. Also to criticize/deny/dismiss any misinformation given by an arrogant/filthy old man who is roaming in this forum like a crazy dog.

lovebird, nabishek, wiseman, contra and others - keep up the good work gentlemen.
        Good the Lord God banned you and Lovebird! Thanks to the moderator we will hopefully not have bad breath on this board in the future.

Comment

I would like to know the current situation at chennai- whether prices are down??

Hi Guys,

Please help me to find something and let me analyse ,when do we plan to buy a house near OMR.

I would like to know the current situation at chennai- whether prices are down or or..

Comment

Check it out!

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
            Wiseman's abusive, self appreciating id .... is Strongville. One of many jalras of WIseman. Try to get your other jalra Lovebird to answer my precise question in the previous post. Just trying to praise oneself by creating dup ids does not make one Wise.

The people in admin can check and figure out that wiseman's IP is from India and Strongsville's IP address is probably from the USA.

Brilliant Nats, unless I'm spoofing, how can I be from both places simultaneously? Besides, why would I go to such levels just to say some things on an RE forum! Grow up, Nats.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
              The people in admin can check and figure out that wiseman's IP is from India and Strongsville's IP address is probably from the USA.

Brilliant Nats, unless I'm spoofing, how can I be from both places simultaneously? Besides, why would I go to such levels just to say some things on an RE forum! Grow up, Nats.

cheers
              U wont be smart enough to spoof IP address on a forum like this. However your stating that Strong's IP is in USA shows exactly what I have been telling. He is your jalra. U have cleared the fact that the set of guys who talk for you are nothing but your coterie and while one IP might try to talk sane the others can engage in abusing me.
              I think you have to wake up. You seem to be desperate to write on this forum and you have vested interests. I am sure you will end up agreeing to that in another post like you got trapped here.
              FOR ALL: WISEMAN AND STRONG ARE PART OF A GANG WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MANIPULATING RE PRICES IN CHENNAI. WISEMAN HAS AGREED TO HIS PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OF WHO STRONG IS. And to quote other names in this gang, include Lovebird (aka Nataraajg007..trying to imitate me), Chatara, Bigbear and a host of others.
              Let me add that Nabhishek who is equally bearish DOES NOT belong to this coterie as his approach is not like the rest.
              Last edited June 17 2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Natarajg007,

I have a simple question to you. Do you believe Chennai RE prices could be manipulated by a forum JUST like this one?

Reg,
                Ravi
                Last edited June 18 2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G_IVAR View Post
                  Natarajg007,

I have a simple question to you. Do you believe Chennai RE prices could be manipulated by a forum JUST like this one?

Reg,
                  Ravi
                  Well intention is one thing, fact is another. Given a person like Wiseman who calls himself Wise when he isnt, you can imagine his attempt at doing such a thing. Now if you go by Goebbel philosophy you can make people think differently by promoting the same advertisement regularly. That is what Wisey is upto.
                  So to answer your question in True or False. Well Wisey cant make people go bearish. However his attempt has to be nipped in the bud for the good of the common man who gets deceived. In other words I am trying to help the common man take a sane decision, much against the wishes of Wisey and his silly coterie.
                  Did I answer you?

Comment

As the Admin said ...

Originally posted by G_IVAR View Post
                    Natarajg007,

Reg,
                    Ravi
                    As the Admin recently said, each to his own views.

And I add ... "May the most enduring one win"!!!

I'm surprised that I have a "gang" of supporters sole interested in negating the views of Nats. Can you think of anything more jobless than that?:p

A simple answer to your simple question.

In most markets where there are quotations are made freely, most manipulative efforts fail - a good case in point is the FED, which brought down rates to near-zero after pledging over $13 Trillion to get there. Yet, rates are rising alarmingly!!!

But Nats will live in his own paradise where prices will forever rise and there will be people to buy one ground for "zzz" crores (quote your own figure here) !!!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                      As the Admin recently said, each to his own views.

And I add ... "May the most enduring one win"!!!

I'm surprised that I have a "gang" of supporters sole interested in negating the views of Nats. Can you think of anything more jobless than that?:p

A simple answer to your simple question.

In most markets where there are quotations are made freely, most manipulative efforts fail - a good case in point is the FED, which brought down rates to near-zero after pledging over $13 Trillion to get there. Yet, rates are rising alarmingly!!!

But Nats will live in his own paradise where prices will forever rise and there will be people to buy one ground for "zzz" crores (quote your own figure here) !!!

cheers
                      This guy Wisey is gone bonkers. I think he is getting so hypnotic that he will soon end up in an asylum. How else can one understand his rather funny statements!
                      Think of this guy who DOES NOT SELL HIS (ASSUMED) LANDS IN RK SALAI AND IN HIS WORDS 2 GROUNDS IN KORAMANGALA who talks about FED, as if he knows anything about economics.
                      God bless him and those who believe him!
                      Last edited June 18 2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X