Hi Friends,

I had been to the FAIRPRO '09 Fair.My Impression after seeing, is that prices are stagnating for all ongoing projects and builders are trying hard to hold them up.

Prices are 10-20% lower for new projects in the pipeline and for ready to occupy flats.

The discount offered at the stall was very less and were in the range 150-500 Rs/sqft max.

For the benefit of fellow members I am posting the project/price details of some of the properties.



Akshaya Foundations

Adora - OMR - 3750/sqft
Aikya - Adyar - 12500/sqft

Alliance Group - Orchid Springs - 3199/sqft

Arihant Foundations

Heirloom - Thalumbur - 2499/sqft
Escapade - Thoraipakkam - 4150/sqft
Villa Viviana - Maramalai nagar - starting from 1 Crore

Asvini Foundations

Amarisa-phase1 - Ramapuram - 4500/sqft
Amarisa-phase2 - Ramapuram - 4250/sqft
Akshita - Madipakkam - 3800/sqft

Casa Grande

Riveira - Palikkarnai - 3450/sqft - before discount 3600/sqft
Silver Oak - Perungudi - 4300/sqft - before discount 4500/sqft
Madhuban - Madipakkam - 3300 /sqft - before discount 3500/sqft
Mylapore - R.K.salai - 12500/sqft
Plots
Ponmar -785/sqft - before discount 825/sqft
Maraimalainagar - 790/sqft - before discount 825/sqft

CeeDeeyes - Chenni Pattinam

Basic Rate - 1600/sqft All Inclusive - 2075/sqft

Chaitanya shanthiniketan

Sunnyvale - Ayanavaram - 4850/sqft
Serena - Rajkilpakkam - 2550/sqft
Gardenia - OMR - 1900/sqft
Green Park - Chitlapakkam - 3300/sqft

DLF

Gardencity - 3200/sqft - was told slash in prices expected in coming weeks.

Doshi Housing

Etopia I and II - Perungudi - 3895/sqft
Nakshatra - Tambaram - 2995/sqft - Completion May 2010
Tranquil - Velachery - 5500/sqft - Completion February 2010
Trinity park - Santhoshpuram,Vengaivasal - 3195/sqft - Completion April 2009
Serene Couny-Villas - Santhoshpuram,Vengaivasal - 2200,2600/sqft
LlanStephan - Chetpet - 9000/sqft - Completion May 2009
Sri Mahalakshmi - Ayanavaram - 4495/sqft - Ready to Occupy

ETA

Rosedale - OMR - 3100/sqft
Le Chalet - Villas - Sriperambudhur - 26 Lakhs - 37 Lakhs

Hiranandani Upscale - 4200/sqft

Hiranandani Palace Gardens - 3475/sqft

Indus Housing

anantya - Navalur,OMR - 2299/sqft + 400(other charges)
riviera villa - Navalur,OMR - 90 Lakhs onwards
habittera - urapakkam,GST - 2399/sqft + 400(other charges)
amber - Saidapet - 4750/sqft

Jain Housing

Ankush Prakas - Kilpauk - 7500/sqft - Ready to occupy
Amrit Kailash - Strahns Road - 4500/sqft - Ready to occupy
La Gardenia - Nungabakkam - 7500/sqft - Ready to occupy
Ansruta - Valluvarkottam, nungabakkam - 10000/sqft - Ready to occupy
Antariska - Kodambakkam - 4500/sqft - Ready to occupy
Eiffel Garden - Vadapalani - 4250/sqft - Ready to occupy
Saagarika - M.R.C Nagar, sea facing - 10000/12500 - Ready to occupy
Green acres - Pallavaram - 3900/sqft - Ready to occupy
Abhishek - Selaiyur - 3500/sqft - Ready to occupy.

Jamals

Orchid - Palikkarnai - 3500/sqft
Palazzo - keelkattalai - 3700/sqft
Grandeur - Velappanchavadi(near saveetha dental college) - 3200/sqft

KGEYES

3 Projects on L.B.Road, Thiruvanmiyur - 6650/sqft
Delmare - Beach road,Thiruvanmiyur - 7000/sqft
Carolina - Velachery,Taramani - 4500/sqft
Swathi - Sastri Nagar,Adyar - 8500/sqft
Kalakshetra - 8000/sqft

Landmark Constructions

Tiara - Perungudi - 4000/sqft - Completion on August 2009
Aston Ville - Vadapalani - 5500 sqft - Completion on July 2009
Tudors Place - K.K.Nagar - 6500/sqft
The Address - Adyar - 11500/sqft
The Grange - Palavakkam - 7500/sqft
Cenralia - Chrompet - 2950/sqft - prelaunch
Gem Towers - AnnaNagar - To be launched.
Mahalakshmi Heights - Ashok Nagar - To be launched

L&T Estancia
Construction in Progress
1st-3rd Floor - 3950/sqft
4th -12 floor - floor rise charge of 20/sqft for each floor
13th - 17th - 4450/qft

L&T Eden Park - 3600/sqft

Mantri Synergy - OMR
2800/sqft - with 20/floor rise
Special offer - First Floor - all inclusive
1140 sqft - 33,67,000
870 sqft - 28,50,000

Navin Housing

Dayton Heights - Nelson Manickam road - 6500/sqft + 30/sqft floor rise from 2nd floor
Subha Mangala - Ramapuram - 4200/sqft
Brookfield - Nanmangalam - 3500/sqft
Merrylands - Medavakkam - 3500/sqft

Olympia Opaline - 3441/sqft - spl budget flats available

PACE Builders

Anna nagar west - 4195/sqft - before discount 4495/sqft
Selaiyur - 3195/sqft - before discount 3495/sqft
Valasarvakkam - 2795/sqft - before discount 3295/sqft

PS Srijan

The Grand - Velachery - 5250 sqft - before discount 5500/sqft - Floor Rise applicable from 4th floor

Rajparis

Harmony - Medavakkam - 3100/sqft

Rajarathnam Constructions

RC Prince Gardenia - Perambur redhill road,Kolathur - 3600/sqft

Rajkham

Independant houses - Ayyapathangal - 2600/sqft

Real Value

Sai Skanda - Velachery - 4200/sqft
Sai Surya - Palikaranai - 3800/sqft
OMR opp SIPCOT - 13.20 Lakhs onwards

Shriram Properties

Trishakti - SIPCOT - 2750/sqft
Shankari - 1990/sqft

Sidharth foundations

Tulip - k.k.nagar west - 4800/sqft - completion march 2009
Natura - medavakkam - 3100 /sqft - completion july 2009
Visvaleela - Annanagar - 8500 /sqft - to be launched
Dakshin - Urapakkam - price TBD - to be launched
upcoming projects in porur, thoraipakkam, rajkeelpakkam, mogappair.

SIS

Safaa - Urappakam - 3150/sqft

SSPDL

Crescent - Kelambakkam - Vandalur Road - 2500/sqft
Upcoming 2 villa project one in OMR and one in Sriperambathur.

Sumanth & Co

Thiruvanmiyur - 6000/sqft
Besant Nagar - 11500/sqft

TVH

Lumbini square - Pursaiwalkam - 5500/sqft + 30/sqft floor rise from 5th floor
Ouranya Bay(Premium) - OMR,Padur - 3100,3200 + 25/sqft floor rise from 5th floor
Ouranya Bay(Budget) - 2bhk - 20 Lakhs
3bhk - 30 Lakhs
Ekanta - Coimbatore - 3100/sqft
Revata - Mogappair east - 4500/sqft
Kamya - K.K,Nagar - 7000/sqft
Metro Golden Nest - Sriperambathur - 1bhk - 15 Lakhs
2bhk - 22 Lakhs
3bhk - 28 Lakhs

VGN Group

Minerva - Mogappair,Nolumbur - 2975/sqft
3 in 1, 4 in 1 - 3800/sqft
Mahalakshmi Nagar,Thiruverkadu - 3500/sqft
Plots
Mugalivakkam - 52 Lakhs/grnd
Selaiyur - 50 Lakhs/grnd
SPKoil - 34 Lakhs/grnd
Katankulathur - 22-27 Lakhs/grnd

Yuga Homes

Shem Park - chemmenachery - 3300/sqft
Upcoming in Koyambedu, R.A.Puram(8000/sqft)



There are lots of properties and also lots of potential buyers.There is sure a sense of uncertainity among the builders and also the buyers on when to make the next move.It was evident that correction in RE prices have started to happen.

Requesting members to respond with their thoughts on the current trend.
Read more
Reply
2345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • couple of years has been gone from 2008 onwards... couple of decades might be right
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Its not final yet. And what kind of feedback will enable lowering of this?

    After all, its not clear how I, as a citizen, can give feedback and figure out how many people are against this high a rise! In other words where is the transparency and necessity for Govt to be forced to revise downwards?

    Maybe Madam wants to get "feedback" of the green variety from parties interested in either lowering or raising the bar!

    Coming to the global recession, rest assured that your wishes will come true possibly 2012 onwards and you will be able to buy at affordable rates that too in full white! :D

    cheers



    2012 seems to be a tough year.
    CommentQuote
  • "In 2002 it was bad, in 2008 it was worse and 2012 or 2013 is going to be worse still

    The world is definitely going to face another financial crisis stemming from problems in Europe, Jim Rogers said Wednesday.

    "We`re certainly going to have more crises coming out of Europe and America; the world is in trouble. The world has been spending staggering amounts of money that it doesn`t have for a few decades now, and it`s all coming home to roost," Rogers, CEO and chairman Rogers Holdings told CNBC.
    He added that the crisis would be much worse than the one markets saw in 2008 because the debt is much higher now.

    "Last time, America quadrupled its debt. The system is much more extended now, and America cannot quadruple its debt again. Greece cannot double its debt again. The next time around is going to be much worse," Rogers said.
    "In 2002 it was bad, in 2008 it was worse and 2012 or 2013 is going to be worse still - be careful," he added.

    Rogers said he was long the euro despite the euro zone facing deep crises, but said all paper money was now under duress.
    "I own several paper currencies. My theory is that if things get better I will make money in commodities, and if they don`t get better I`ll make money in commodities because they`ll print more money and stocks will be going down a lot," he said.

    "I own the euro because everyone is beating it down so badly and the US dollar too," he added.
    He said all the main currencies were in terrible shape but he still expected to make money from them.
    Rogers told CNBC the only solution to the crisis was to let everyone go bankrupt.

    "Get everyone in a room and decide you will go bankrupt. You will survive and we`re going to ringfence you. We`ll make sure your checks clear. Everyone`s deposits are going to be ok, the system`s going to survive.
    "But we are going to have a lot of pain that way the system would survive because some countries including Germany have credibility," Rogers said.
    He said if Greece left the euro it would be a disaster for the Greeks because they would go back to the "same old ways".
    "They would start printing money. No one would lend them money. Inflation would go through the roof and the Greek economy would get worse and worse. That`s not good for Greece. It`s not good for the world," he said.
    "It would be better off if we can hold the euro together and we reorganize. People are bankrupt and when people are bankrupt you might as well face reality. Reorganize the assets, competent people (will) come in and you start over from a sound base," Rogers said.

    100% chance of crisis & that too worse than '08: Jim Rogers - CNBC -
    CommentQuote
  • Worth reading this thread.Dont know how these Builders manage to jack up the prices eternally.But thats the reality.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/10746-mumbai-real-estate-prices-started-falling/page34?t=13092&page=34


    Originally Posted by REUser
    The world is definitely going to face another financial crisis stemming from problems in Europe, Jim Rogers said Wednesday.

    "We`re certainly going to have more crises coming out of Europe and America; the world is in trouble. The world has been spending staggering amounts of money that it doesn`t have for a few decades now, and it`s all coming home to roost," Rogers, CEO and chairman Rogers Holdings told CNBC.
    He added that the crisis would be much worse than the one markets saw in 2008 because the debt is much higher now.

    "Last time, America quadrupled its debt. The system is much more extended now, and America cannot quadruple its debt again. Greece cannot double its debt again. The next time around is going to be much worse," Rogers said.
    "In 2002 it was bad, in 2008 it was worse and 2012 or 2013 is going to be worse still - be careful," he added.

    Rogers said he was long the euro despite the euro zone facing deep crises, but said all paper money was now under duress.
    "I own several paper currencies. My theory is that if things get better I will make money in commodities, and if they don`t get better I`ll make money in commodities because they`ll print more money and stocks will be going down a lot," he said.

    "I own the euro because everyone is beating it down so badly and the US dollar too," he added.
    He said all the main currencies were in terrible shape but he still expected to make money from them.
    Rogers told CNBC the only solution to the crisis was to let everyone go bankrupt.

    "Get everyone in a room and decide you will go bankrupt. You will survive and we`re going to ringfence you. We`ll make sure your checks clear. Everyone`s deposits are going to be ok, the system`s going to survive.
    "But we are going to have a lot of pain that way the system would survive because some countries including Germany have credibility," Rogers said.
    He said if Greece left the euro it would be a disaster for the Greeks because they would go back to the "same old ways".
    "They would start printing money. No one would lend them money. Inflation would go through the roof and the Greek economy would get worse and worse. That`s not good for Greece. It`s not good for the world," he said.
    "It would be better off if we can hold the euro together and we reorganize. People are bankrupt and when people are bankrupt you might as well face reality. Reorganize the assets, competent people (will) come in and you start over from a sound base," Rogers said.

    100% chance of crisis & that too worse than '08: Jim Rogers - CNBC -
    CommentQuote
  • Next in Line will be land resale.. probably its time to start the thread 'Will you Invest in Falling Asset"
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Polls prop up realty market in Kolkata, Chennai

    The reason why Kolkata and Chennai hasn't been hit by the downturn is because both markets are driven by end users and not speculative investors. Builders, too, have been pragmatic in these two markets and not gone the whole hog to create a situation where supply is excess. Moreover, prices in these markets continue to remain reasonable," said Pradeep Sureka, president of the Bengal chapter of Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Association of India (CREDAI).................

    Source - Polls prop up realty market in Kolkata, Chennai - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by braveman
    The reason why Kolkata and Chennai hasn't been hit by the downturn is because both markets are driven by end users and not speculative investors. Builders, too, have been pragmatic in these two markets and not gone the whole hog to create a situation where supply is excess. Moreover, prices in these markets continue to remain reasonable," said Pradeep Sureka, president of the Bengal chapter of Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Association of India (CREDAI).................

    Source - Polls prop up realty market in Kolkata, Chennai - Times Of India


    Braveman,

    Thanks for the update.Chennai has always been a conservative market (compared to places like Noida,Bangalore etc).... so the news is on expected lines.Drives home the point that analysis always needs to be market specific.With regards to rising NPAs (No offense meant but My observation ever since CNBC TV 18 started is that they have a trend of tomtoming bear markets scenarios a bit too much), Would be interesting to see what is the outstanding debt of Leading Chennai based (or Chennai/TN oriented) builders like Ceebros,ETA,Akshaya,Appaswamy, Ramaniyam, Arun Excello,Jain housing,Vijayashanti etc. if any one can get this information.I am sure that they will be in a far better shape than DLFs and Unitechs of the world.So I dont agree when a Bear market scenario is painted for Chennai and TN based on what is happening else where in India.I also feel that Strength that Chenai market is exhibiting in the current scenario is a good pointer that prices will zoom far more and far quicker than other areas when the Situation turns around Pan India provided Madam J and her folks stay on top and continue to get the infrastructure developments (Like Chennai Metro,Chennai Monorial Road improvements, Power situation improvements,New airport etc) implemented without too much of time overruns.

    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by corvette
    Braveman,

    Thanks for the update.Chennai has always been a conservative market (compared to places like Noida,Bangalore etc).... so the news is on expected lines.Drives home the point that analysis always needs to be market specific.With regards to rising NPAs (No offense meant but My observation ever since CNBC TV 18 started is that they have a trend of tomtoming bear markets scenarios a bit too much), Would be interesting to see what is the outstanding debt of Leading Chennai based (or Chennai/TN oriented) builders like Ceebros,ETA,Akshaya,Appaswamy, Ramaniyam, Arun Excello,Jain housing,Vijayashanti etc. if any one can get this information.I am sure that they will be in a far better shape than DLFs and Unitechs of the world.So I dont agree when a Bear market scenario is painted for Chennai and TN based on what is happening else where in India.I also feel that Strength that Chenai market is exhibiting in the current scenario is a good pointer that prices will zoom far more and far quicker than other areas when the Situation turns around Pan India provided Madam J and her folks stay on top and continue to get the infrastructure developments (Like Chennai Metro,Chennai Monorial Road improvements, Power situation improvements,New airport etc) implemented without too much of time overruns.

    Cheers.


    Thanks Corvette for the interesting information and you indeed had a point to make.
    CommentQuote
  • as far as i see the chennai market, it is stagnant. no price increase noted.

    new launches getting postponed. it is obvious that builders are not able to attract bookings, but at the same time no price is reduced to boost sales.

    Builders are waiting to see a change in the market, which is very sluggish right now. if buyers continue to show poor interest, prices may come down. But i dont see a jack up possible for next 6 months minimum.
    CommentQuote
  • This topic is about the situation in Feb 2009.

    This needs to be closed
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

    A round-up from FAIRPRO 2012



    Adroit Urban Developers

    Montage - Thalambur,OMR - 3600/sqft
    Essence - Nungambakkam - 21000/sqft
    Coimbatore
    Ivory - R.s.Puram 6750/sqft
    Altius - Gandhipuram - 4950/sqft

    Agni Estates

    Pride - Teynampet - 12000/sqft
    Lakshmi Kripa II - Chrompet - 3775/sqft
    Lakshya Kripa - OMR - 3150/sqft

    Akshaya

    January - OMR - 3000-3300/sqft

    Alliance Group

    Orchid Springs - Thirumangalam - 4995/sqft
    Bougainvillea II - Porur - 7000/sqft appx

    Arihant Foundations

    Villa Viviana - Maramalai nagar
    Luxury Villa - 4750/sqft, Style Villa - 4250/sqft, Terrace Villa - 3800/sqft
    Panache - Arumbakkam - 9500/sqft
    Frangipani - Siruseri,OMR - 3200/sqft
    Jashn - Egmore - 15500/sqft

    Arun Excello

    Estancia - GST - 3650,3950,4450/sqft
    Temple Green - Oragadam - 2549/sqft
    Lathangi - Oragadam - 2210/sqft

    Asvini Foundations

    Atvarika - Kelambakkam - 3500/sqft
    Akila Heights - Sembakkam - 4000/sqft
    NRD Towers - 3200/sqft
    Amanya - Nellikuppam - 1895/sqft
    Ashvita - Siruseri - 3500/sqft
    Amarisa-phase2 - Ramapuram - 5750/sqft

    Baashyam

    Happy Windows - Kattupakkam - 3750/sqft

    BBCL

    Sand Shore Villa - Palavakkam,ECR - 10425/sqft
    Sukhin - Thiruvanmiyur - 10000/sqft
    Harsham - Thoraipakkam - 5000/sqft
    Ojas - T.Nagar - 16000/sqft
    Thejus - Ambattur - 4200/sqft

    Casa Grande

    Versailes Amar Villas - Uthandi,ECR - 7000/sqft
    Coral Reef - Thiruvanmiyur - 9250/sqft
    Maple - Adyar - 10000/sqft
    White Oak - Adyar - 10500/sqft

    CeeDeeyes

    Chennai Pattinam - Thiruporur - 2400/sqft

    Devinarayan

    Vaishnovi - tirumullaivoyal - 4120/sqft
    Aikya - Kilpauk - 12830/sqft
    Karapakkam - 4600/sqft
    Mandaveli - 13830/sqft
    Velachery - 5645/sqft
    Kotturpuram - 9155/sqft

    Embassy

    Embassy Residency - Perumbakkam - 3649/sqft(2BHK),3749/sqft(3BHK)

    ETA Star

    Wings Haven - Plots,OMR - 2200/sqft
    Le Chalet - Sriperambudur - Villas
    Trinity -27 Lakhs(2BHK) 30 Lakhs(3BHK)
    Twin Ridge - 42 Lakhs(3BHK)
    Elite Crux - 36 Lakhs, Indepedent - 62 Lakhs
    GlobeVill - Sriperambudur - 3000/sqft
    Rosedale - OMR - 3400/sqft

    Ganga Foundations

    Ishana - Kolathur - 4995/sqft
    Ragamalika - Tambaram West - 2950/sqft
    Anandam - Chithlapakkam - 3950/sqft

    Golden Homes

    Opulence - Poonamalee High Rd - 3299/sqft
    Trove - Poonamalee High Rd - 3200/sqft
    King's Court - Anna Nagar - 12000/sqft
    Aura - Anna Nagar - 9500/sqft

    Godrej Properties

    Palm Grove - Chembarambakkam - 3300/sqft

    Green Peace

    Silver Springs - Alandur -6750/sqft
    Bryan Court - K.K.Nagar - 9000/sqft
    Anna Nagar - 11500/dqft
    Korattur - 6500/sqft
    Chengalpattu Plots - 550/sqft

    Inno Geocity

    Geocity II Sector - 2750-2900/sqft

    Isha Homes

    Isha Yara - Medavakkam - 3575/sqft
    Isha Mia Villas - Pudupakkam - 4900/sqft

    Jain Housing

    Westminister - Saligramam - 6245-6445/sqft
    Alpine Meadows - Thiruneermalai - 3495,3595,3695/sqft
    Pebble Brook - Thoraipakkam - 4195,4395/sqft
    Inseli Park - OMR - 2895,2995,3095/sqft
    Spring Meadows - Thalambur,OMR - 3045-3145/sqft
    Antariksa - Kodambakkam - 6995/sqft
    Avenue - Chitalapakkam - 3495/sqft

    Jamal

    Sana Homes - Poonamalee - 3950/sqft

    JBM Shelters

    Mudra - Perungudi - 5000/sqft

    KGEYES

    Besant Nagar - 13750/sqft
    East Anna Nagar - 10000/sqft
    Royapettah - 14500/sqft
    Ekkathuthangal - 8750/sqft
    Madambakkam - 3500/sqft

    KGS Developers

    Vrudhi - Kilpauk - 15500/sqft
    Sunnyside - Siruseri - 3750/sqft
    Primrose - Pallikarnai - 4500/sqft
    Springfield - Thalambur - 36.5 Lakhs

    Larsen & Toubro

    Eden Park - Siruseri,OMR - 3750/sqft

    Lancor Holdings

    Abode Valley - Potheri,GST - 3375/sqft
    The Courtyard - Nanganallur - 8500/sqft
    Cirrus - Valasaravakkam - 9500/sqft

    Landmark Construction

    Vertica - Gopalapuram - 15000/sqft
    The Grange Villa - Palavakkam - 10500/sqft
    Orlando,Aspects - Korattur - 6500/sqft
    Tivoli - Mogappair - 6500/sqft
    Centralia - Chrompet - 3950/sqft

    Mahindra Lifespaces

    Mahindra World City - GST - Apartments - 3250/sqft
    Aqualily Villas - Land - 1700/sqft Construction Cost- 3100/sqft

    Malles Constructions

    Jayshri - T.Nagar - 12700/sqft
    Alankar - Manapakkam - 6000/sqft
    Arcadiaa - Velachery - 6000/sqft

    Mantri Developers

    Synergy - OMR - 3790/sqft
    Navaratna - Chrompet - 3990/sqft

    Natwest

    Aura - Urapakkam - 3300/sqft

    Navin's

    Golden Glade - T.Nagar - 15000/sqft
    Sprngfield - Medavakkam - 3600/sqft
    Jayaram Gardens - Manapakkam - 6100/sqft
    Palm Fronds Villas - Karapakkam - 6590/sqft
    Maris Dale - Semmenchery,OMR - 3950/sqft
    Srishti - Keelkattalai - 5500/sqft
    Eden Park - Gerugambakkam - 4990/sqft

    Newry Properties

    Sampreeti - Kilpauk - 12000/sqft
    Sobhita - Pallikarnai - 4500/sqft
    Sudeepta - Mogappair - 7000/sqft
    Park Towers - Anna Nagar West - 9000/sqft

    Olympia

    Opaline - OMR - 3800/sqft
    Grande - Pallavaram - 5200/sqft

    Om Shakthy Developers

    Santha Towers - Avadi - 2900/sqft
    Temple Nagar - Kundrathur - 2599/sqft

    Ozone Group

    Metrozone - Anna Nagar - 8250/sqft

    PACE Builders

    Prana - Anna Nagar West Extn - 7995/sqft
    Adarsa - Selaiyur - 4295/sqft
    Acyuta - Maduravoyal - 3995/sqft
    Anusa - Tambaram West - 3395/sqft

    Pacifia

    Aurum - Padur,OMR - 3000/sqft

    Plaza Group

    Pristine Acres - Perumbakkam - 3250/sqft
    Opulence - Perungudi - 5500/sqft

    Prestige Group

    Bella Vista - Porur - 4400/sqft

    Puravankara

    Windermere - Pallikarnai - 3549/sqft
    Swanlake - OMR - 3125/sqft

    Pushkar Properties

    Lily's Enclave,Imayal,Royal Court - Anna Nagar - 12000/sqft
    Anantha - Kilpauk - 12000/sqft
    Silver Stones,Soundarya Enclave,Aiswarya Enclave - Korattur - 7500/sqft
    Manasarovar - Pallikarnai - 5000/sqft
    Anusha - Chrompet - 4750/sqft

    Rajparis

    Crystal Spring - Madambakkam - 3400/sqft

    Rajarathnam Construction

    Royal Grande - Ambattur-Thirumullaivoyal - 3200/sqft
    Wood Side - Ambattur-Thirumullaivoyal - 3300/sqft

    Rajkham

    Orchid - Ayyappanthangal - 3800/sqft
    Anurup - Pallikarnai - 3400/sqft
    Akash Ganga - Pallikarnai - 3800/sqft

    Ramky Wavoo Developers (RWD)

    Elyusium - Kelambakkam - 3150/sqft
    Avalon - Nungambakkam - 11000/sqft
    Atlantis - Nelson Manickam Rd - 10000/sqft
    Ecopolis plots - vedanthangal - 150/sqft

    Real Value

    Neel Kamal - OMR - 3399-3499/sqft
    Padmalaya - Kelambakkam - 3056-3326/sqft
    Sai Skanda - Velachery - 1.30 Crores

    Regaliaa Realty

    The Ferns Villa - Thiruvidanthai,ECR - 6930/sqft, stall offer: 6660/sqft

    ROMAA Housing

    Romaa Paradise - Poonamalee - 2950/sqft

    Ruby Builders

    Ashok Manor - Tambaram west - 3800/sqft
    Ashok Manor - Pallikarnai - 4200/sqft
    Ruby Avenue - Irumbuliyur,Tambaram - 2600/sqft
    Ruby Enclave - Old Perungalathur - 3000/sqft

    S & S Foundation

    Solitaire - Porur - 5950/sqft
    Sarvam - Velachery - 4750/sqft
    Sai Sarvesh - Mylapore - 14000/sqft

    Shriram Properties

    Shankari - Perumatunallur,Guduvanchery - 2400/sqft (2/3BHK),2250/sqft (IBHK)

    Sobha Developers

    Meritta - OMR - 3770/sqft
    Serene - Porur - 4625/sqft

    Sidharth Housing

    The Nest - Rajakilpakkam - 3800/sqft
    Dakshin - Urapakkam - 3200/sqft

    South India Shelters (S.I.S)

    Marakesh - Urapakkam - 3150/sqft
    Safaa - Urapakkam - 3650/sqft

    SPRRG

    Osian Heights - Mint - 8000/sqft
    Osian Chlorophyll - Porur - 4500-5000/sqft

    Sreerosh Properties

    Meadows - Anakaputhur - 3200/sqft
    Silver Stone - Kilpauk - 10000/sqft

    SSPDL

    Lakewood Enclave Villas - Thalambur,OMR - 5500/sqft
    Mayfair - Vandalur-Kelambakkam Rd - 3250/sqft

    Tata Housing

    Crescent Lake Homes - Oragadam - 2910/sqft (1BHK), 3250/sqft (2BHK)

    TVH

    Lumbini Square - Purasawakkam - 11500/sqft
    Ouranya Bay - Padur,OMR - 3400-3600/sqft
    Svasti - Thoraipakkam - 4750/sqft
    Taus - Navalur,OMR - 4000/sqft
    Battika - Alwarpet - 17000/sqft

    Unitech

    Uni Homes 1 - Nallambakkam - 2250/sqft
    Uni Homes 1 - Nallambakkam - 2350/sqft
    Gardens - 2800/sqft
    North Town - Perambur - 5300/sqft

    VGN

    Brixton - Irungattukottai - 2085/sqft
    Platina - Ambattur - 3000/sqft
    Krona - Porur - 3595/sqft
    Imperia - Maduravoyal - 3899/sqft

    Vishwakarma

    Skypark Residences - Pallavaram - 4850/sqft

    Voora

    Vidyasagar Oswal Garden - Korukkupet,near Central Station - 4050/sqft
    GitanJali - T.Nagar - 15500/sqft
    Mandaram Enclave - 10500/sqft

    Yuga Homes

    Kalpataru - Koyambedu - 5400/sqft
    Altavda - Thaiyur - 2750/sqft



    The general mood in the exhibition was upbeat and most of the builders claimed very good sales. For ongoing projects, Price has stagnated and remains the same since the hike in late 2011. Many new projects have been launched and they have been marked up by another 10-15%. Projects were focussed along Porur-Poonamalee Stretch.

    Sorry for bumping this old thread.I feel this thread captures the essence of Chennai RE since Fairpro 2009 and this post makes more sense here given all the discussion/debates we have had on this thread.

    FAIRPRO 2009 : http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/12854-post1.html
    FAIRPRO 2010 : http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/58298-post407.html
    FAIRPRO 2011 : http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/168891-post466.html

    Please do share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • how true

    s, this thread is very important to continue here.

    Now almost all of the properties are around a crore, i think slowly middle class guy cant think of buying one.
    CommentQuote
  • nabishek ..you rock !! Thanks for sharing so precisely..

    The mood seems upbeat - I recently also read that PSU banks are considering reducing interest rates by 50-100 basis points, this will only aid new buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome Abhishek!

    Abhishek, one of the big names a little while ago on this forum is back!:D

    Welcome!

    Btw, just fyi, my personal RE situation was settled at excellent prices, thanks to the unexpected boom in Chennai RE.

    If we ever meet (no reason why not), treat is on me! :)
    cheers
    CommentQuote