Collapse

Property Price Trends in Chennai

Last updated: May 20 2021
2453 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Property Price Trends in Chennai

I logged in to find the property rates and related things but all of a sudden went through the discussion taken by surprise, Words of wise man with wisdom about life and its roller coaster rides and how to sustain those times really needs appreciation 23 years of giving forgiving trust anger hats off to you Wise man.....

Comment

[QUOTE=wiseman;565706

We just celebrated our 23rd Anniversary a week ago!

cheers[/QUOTE]

Neenga ovula peerya aala?

Naa yethavathu thapa peysi iruntha manichidunga.

Yena vida kandipa ungaluku anubavam nerya irukum.

Comment

Originally posted by Economist View Post
        Neenga ovula peerya aala?

Naa yethavathu thapa peysi iruntha manichidunga.

Yena vida kandipa ungaluku anubavam nerya irukum.

Long time no see Economist!

I never had any problems with anybody on IREF! And never will ... as I read everyone's posts seeking if they have a new angle to the topic they are writing about. You will be surprised how many new angles you will find if you only keep and open mind and look!

Yes, life has been good to me. Had the opportunity to shake the hands of the likes of NRN when Infosys was a 30 lakh turnover company and they were ordinary people like us! Our generation was fortunate enough to see the 60s (life as our parents generation lived), 70s (the transition period when the future looked so promising and revolution was in the air), 80s (when the revolution seemed to hit the ground and we could touch the light at the end of the tunnel) and then the 90s and 00s.

For those who have never seen the 70s and 80s, how does one describe life back then?

cheers
        Last edited September 28 2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

I see Guindy emerging as new CBD after metro hub station in Alandur what do you guys think about it?

Comment

Metros alone can't bring CBD. To be CBD, it should have lot of other facilities such as good office bldgs, hospitals, big corporates brands, general image, better infrastructure, 24//7 power supply etc, etc

I do not consider any thing more than 3/4 km radius from Gemini flyover is CBD.

Anyway Chennai losing its charm due to power issues and chaotic traffic!

Originally posted by chennaidesi View Post
            I see Guindy emerging as new CBD after metro hub station in Alandur what do you guys think about it?

Comment

Does Chennai have downtown area? I haven't seen one

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
                Does Chennai have downtown area? I haven't seen one
                Technically Parry's corner should be called downtown, but now we can call T.Nagar as downtown

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy View Post
                  Technically Parry's corner should be called downtown, but now we can call T.Nagar as downtown
                  Ranganathan street certainly resembles downtown Manhatten or Singapore with super tall buildings in narrow street

Comment

Gemini is the center of city and the buildings on mt road, numgambakkam high rd, rk salai, etc is the closest thing to downtown.

@sunr2i has already mentioned cbd limits.

Comment

I kind of feel if all Guindy industrial estate is converted into office space maily non IT then CBE will be area between guindy and areas upto devi in Mount road.

Kathipara and surrounding area can become like Bandra-kurla in future.(Just my personal perception based on things and pricing around)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X