Does anyone know about Shankar Nagar in Pammal. How is the area and neighbourhood? A seller quoted 38L for 2400sqft. Does the place go for that rate. Please advise.
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,
    Most students do not fail in science or geography. They fail in Maths mostly.

ks2071746

may be the teachers dont no sci and geo and hence allow evryone to pass:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    if you want to know how water changes from yellow to fair,you should also know the reason why it happened in the first place.it was because of the leather factories and only parts of pammal were affected.
    may be many people here failed in science and geography in school and cannot understand pollution.
    and if you are not myopic open your eyes properly and read,nobody has commented on the price,fair or otherwise.
    and kinley and bisleri are treated water by RO process which can convert even hard water with high TDS into drinkable one. the domestic RO plant is 8000/- and hence relating water quality to land price is senseless.
    some people are born stupid.

Dear friend,

The domestic type RO plant of Rs. 8000 may give hardly a few litres in a day, useful for cooking and drinking only. The RO membrane is the costliest part in the equipment like the print catridge in a low priced PC printer. These Reverse Osmosis membranes may need fast replacements depending on usage.

ks2071746:o
    CommentQuote
  • Many here pass in Science Geography & Maths .

But looks they never heard of subject 'Moral Science' & their parents also would have missed to teach or exemplify.

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sethugm
    Many here pass in Science Geography & Maths .

But looks they never heard of subject 'Moral Science' & their parents also would have missed to teach or exemplify.

Cheers.

oh listen to the venerable saint!
    the enlightened one ,pls forgive the ignorant here they know not what they say.guide them to the rigth path o! buddha!give them thy knowledge and strength that they dont stray.i pray thee.
    SETHUGM SARANAM GATCHAMI.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    oh listen to the venerable saint!
    the enlightened one ,pls forgive the ignorant here they know not what they say.guide them to the rigth path o! buddha!give them thy knowledge and strength that they dont stray.i pray thee.
    SETHUGM SARANAM GATCHAMI.;)

Am not a saint but have the basic conscience not to cheat others.

Am hearing many RE guys have looted people with an hefty 80-100 % in the name of profit margin.I read from another thread on a reputed builder breaking even on selling 55 % of the apartments. (45/55*100 > 80)

Am sure that you will be rewarded with Nobel prize for your expertise in Science and we can also see some nominations in the field of Maths .

Am sure i will never involve in rigging .
    CommentQuote
  • Today I called up a land owner (he claims to be) to inquire about a plot in Pammal and Anakaputhur. They quoting 65L/gnd and 60L/gnd. I was shocked. With that amount I might as well buy in Valasaravakkam, Koyambedu or even in Arumbakkam which are in the city.
    They are putting the price ridiculously. I do not think Pammal and and Anakaputhur has a modern and impressive look. It seem to have some old gramam look.
    CommentQuote
  • Back in 2005 land in anakaputur was going for 8-10 lakhs/2400 sqft.
    60 lakhs is absurd if you consider only thing famous in anakaputhur is alcohol.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

Investing 60 L per ground in anakaputhur or pammal is absurd.

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • It would be max Rs 15 to Rs 20 L per ground there
    CommentQuote
  • This what I thought until I called a few owners who advertised in Hindu last Saturday.
    One owner in Shankar Nagar quoted 38L for 1G. Another owner quoted 45L in Shankar Nagar Pammal.
    One plot in Anakaputhur close to bus stop for 1G at 55L. Another plot near Pammal bus stop at 65L.

The whole area does not even have the worth of 50L. It is really absurd.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vpsureshkumar
    This what I thought until I called a few owners who advertised in Hindu last Saturday.
    One owner in Shankar Nagar quoted 38L for 1G. Another owner quoted 45L in Shankar Nagar Pammal.
    One plot in Anakaputhur close to bus stop for 1G at 55L. Another plot near Pammal bus stop at 65L.

Dear friend

The sellers are quoting the price depending upon their need and urgency.
    Their urgency is reflected in their quote.

If they donot have urgent need they will tell even 1 C per ground in Pammal.

If the same person has to meet urgent expenditures, will tend to quote in desperation.

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Even after seeing all the world economies in simultaneous recession sellers are still living in their dream land and dont want to come to real world.This will hurt them later when they will not find any buyers even if they are willing to reduce the price drastically.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vpsureshkumar
    This what I thought until I called a few owners who advertised in Hindu last Saturday.

There is something interesting among potential buyers, who speak on this board. They state "it is not worth X lakhs!". I am curious how they can measure worth. Infact price considerations have no great worth statement easily associatable. It is pure demand and supply. So if you think something is not worth X lakhs, dont buy it! U cant ridicule the seller, just because you aint capable of buying it.
    Finally which fool told you that price of land in Valasaravakkam is 65L. That may be for some unapproved land which is probably not usable ever. For example I am ready to sell u land inside the sea for Rs 10 per ground. Any takers?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

So there is another pai in the makingr- sethugm & abk like wiseman and natarajg007?
    Their arguments and counter arguments are interesting to read and understand as long as they avoid using bad words, ( which they are following now)

ks2071746:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    There is something interesting among potential buyers, who speak on this board. They state "it is not worth X lakhs!". I am curious how they can measure worth. Infact price considerations have no great worth statement easily associatable. It is pure demand and supply. So if you think something is not worth X lakhs, dont buy it! U cant ridicule the seller, just because you aint capable of buying it.
    Finally which fool told you that price of land in Valasaravakkam is 65L. That may be for some unapproved land which is probably not usable ever. For example I am ready to sell u land inside the sea for Rs 10 per ground. Any takers?

Dear Nataraj

Tell me the property (of yours) details inside the SEA.

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote