Sort by :
Filter by :
- I'm not sure if the bribe amount varies from area to area. I was demanded 10k for getting the patta for my property in Vengaivasal if i were to finish the patta process hassle-free and without much follow-ups. I was told that it would take several follow-ups/visits to get the patta if I were to do it without paying them.
I spend around 1k for my travel expenses and half a day for a single visit to the VAO office and can't afford to waste my resources in these follow-ups and hence had to agree to their demands.
Somehow, I was very uncomfortable and a bit ashamed to bribe them to get my work done but this looks to be the practical way to get things done in our govt. offices.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yesterday I received the patta for our land at madipakkam from Sholinganallur Thasildar office. Today i tried to check it in online but i could not get the patta details via online.
Is there any other way to check patta thru online?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gbraja4uYesterday I received the patta for our land at madipakkam from Sholinganallur Thasildar office. Today i tried to check it in online but i could not get the patta details via online.
Is there any other way to check patta thru online?
It takes time to see the patta online. There is a delay. I got a patta for a land in August and I am yet to see it online.The solace is when I was downloading patta for another land, at the bottom of the page, a message read "Information retrieved as on 25th July". So I guess the database is not updated real time.CommentQuote0Flag
- But in post #15 Shayam mentioned , he received the patta on 6th sep 2013 and when he checked it online and it was available online.CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys the website is not updated then and there they update yearly once i think so, it is maintained by a private concern and it will take time to gather government records the website is not maintained by RI VO or Tasildar office nor by the Tamilnadu Government.CommentQuote0Flag
- chakra_v83 & gbraja4u
Is you Patta updated online now? How long did it take? I did the patta name transfer recently. For me, it throws the error "Please check the Survey Number and Sub Division Number." Wherein if I just change the old patta #, it provides the old patta details correctly.CommentQuote0Flag