Could someone tell me the RE trend and the cost per ground in that area, typically near CRR puram water tank, thank you
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kkkumar
    Could someone tell me the RE trend and the cost per ground in that area, typically near CRR puram water tank, thank you

Dear friend

If there is any transaction in the last few months we can consider

as the latest rate. During this sluggish time chances are very low to sell a

property.

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Now no one has cash to buy any costly land
    CommentQuote
  • People have cash but they are holding on to it and do not want to invest in RE at the moment. They are using the wait and see poilcy.
    CommentQuote
  • which area would be the best bet for investment

which area or areas in chennai according to you would be a prospective buy for a one ground plot assuming an investment in the range of 20 to 25 lakhs, has omr lost its glory?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkkumar

I too kind of curious to know about the land price in Mugalivakkam. Can anyone post the map of that area? Just want to know how fas is this place from Porur?

Does it have a growth potential in terms of infrastructure?

Any one with thoughts please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Mugalivakkam is very close to Porur. It is on left hand side of Arcot road as you head towards Porur junction from Valasaravakkam. There is a road Mugalivakkam main road connecting Arcot road into Mugalivakkam. I think there is alot of development going on. It is getting saturated. Per ground rate can easly go up to 60-70L. I saw that in Sulekha. Adjacent to that is Manapakkam towards the southern side.
    CommentQuote