Dont Sell your Land for a Song

Last updated: August 6 2009
98 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Dont Sell your Land for a Song

Not a forum for personal mud slinging

Dear friends this forum is not a place for personal mud slinging so please be civil and take note of ideas, information and make a personal judgment. Each ones opinion is different which makes the forum interesting so please stop the mud slinging and stick to ideas and information.
    Thanx
    CP

Comment

Nats and wiseman plz exchange ure email IDs and keep the verbal assaults outside the board. And Mr.Nats, even though you talk about your IIT degree doesn't reflect in ure language. Keep it healthy argument even if you don't approve other's ideas.

ps...people from Harvard, Sloan, IIMs are the ones responsible for the current global slump.

Comment

Dear friend,

The RE sellers are always greedy lot. They have been enjoying huge returns and will not like to give in so easily.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
          Dear friend,

The RE sellers are always greedy lot. They have been enjoying huge returns and will not like to give in so easily.

ks2071746
          Dear friend

Time will give suitable solution for all RE problems

The world is fortunately global with night and days.

Soon you can see day time

thanks

chataara

Comment

They can not keep it for a long time.

At one stage they have to sell at lower rates

Comment

Originally posted by surla View Post
              Nats and wiseman plz exchange ure email IDs and keep the verbal assaults outside the board. And Mr.Nats, even though you talk about your IIT degree doesn't reflect in ure language. Keep it healthy argument even if you don't approve other's ideas.

ps...people from Harvard, Sloan, IIMs are the ones responsible for the current global slump.
              Harvard Sloan and IIMs mean very little me.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                Nats,

The amount of verbal diarrhea from you is showing that my points are hitting home!

Time will tell who is correct.

cheers
                So you are living your life eating diarrhea? That sound natural given your behaviour on this board.

Comment

With so many pseudo intellects on this board, talking about anything and everything they dont know, my word wont matter.
                  Just thought that I will refer to the news item yday which said that Auto majors in India have had an year on year spectacular growth in February. If that is the case, I am really curious how our silly pseudo intellect bears think that fellas who Cars and Bikes wont houses.
                  If India really is in a depression as they feel then where did the money come for Autos?
                  In a country like India where people dont need to flash a car and where there is public transport (good or bad!) unlike an infrequent Greyhound in US, do people choose cars or houses? Obviously houses have ers. That a few of the disillusioned fellas here who have lost a job or have gone over board on salaries keep complaining, is no reason that RE will fall. Infact the auto figure is apt reason to believe that IT MIGHT MAKE MORE SENSE TO ENTER RE MARKET WITH VIGOUR NOW THAN BEFORE.
                  So if you sold out your land for a song in 2003 and missed another 500% to 600%, if you sell it out now, you might make yourself feel the same pinch in the next few months. Ofcourse the 2003 sellers will have to back their lands in another 2 years at probably 2500% hiked values.
                  Well the hallucinating bears dont have to believe me, but well if Cars can be sold, why will it not be prudent to RE now?

Comment

Now I must hasten to add that many silly NRIs on this board tend to believe that if people CANT cars in US, cars wont be sold in India. These are those unsuccessful folks from India who fled as cheap labour abroad. Now they use the same logic to talk about RE. However as it has been shown, Auto sales are booming. So will RE be left behind?

Comment

Well I am only too curious to find out what these bear dreamers will do when the market shoots up again in the coming months?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X