:) Dear friends

In the last few days I am seeing many "auction" advertisements in Times of india.

These ads are published on behalf of Indian Bank. During this slow down period many business men are not able to run their businesses. Because of slow down, they dont get enough orders.

More over, they are not getting payment in time. In many cases they do not get payment for their completed work.

All these problems have led them into non payment for their loan which they got mortgaging their properties.

Final result: AUCTION OF THEIR MORTGAGED PROERTIES.

Dear friends these days you can see many auction sale advts in all the newspapers invariably.

On 2-3-09 Times of India newspaper Page number 9 (If possible go through epaper of TOI), you can see Auction sale advt of Indian bank. In this advt some 29 properties are for sale.

I believe in the ensuing months We can see lot of Advts like this in all newspapers.

This will "INCREASE THE PRICE FURTHER IN CHENNAI REAL ESTATE" (aS Mr. Nataraj believes). :D:D:D

In addition to this I like to reiterate my point that In most of chennai plots are lying unsold.

Sellers are not able to find buyers.

Even though it is slump time, in many cases they are not digesting the present situation.

In my previous thread I quoted freeads paper advt in which one particular property (in virugambakkam Natesan nagar) is lying unsold for nearly one year.

For the last one year, now and then he is repeating the same advt quoting same rate. IN Last sunday edition also his advt has appeared.

Suppose that gentleman had sold his property for some 20 lakhs lesser than what he is quoting, he could have collected that amount through bank interest itself.

But it is not happening in that way. He is hanging with his property for the last one year without knowing the future.

Let us hope this kind of chennai RE owners will awake ASAP.

Thanks

chataara
Read more
52 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nabishek
    On a lighter note, think the admins want to drive a point that the b u y e r s have been driven out of the market.

Dear friend

may be, the admin wants to drive the sellers too

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Nataaraj for sharing your knowledge in this forum. However as an impartial reader I get a feeling that you have some vested interest in using this forum. I beleive you have lot of flats at your hand to sell or a broker.
    CommentQuote
  • sellers and brokers are not allowed here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    sellers and brokers are not allowed here

Dear friend

Dont get antagonised by the 'Brokers' and 'Sellers' in this forum.

Definitely you will get replies in kind from Mr....
    thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sundardj
    Thank you Nataaraj for sharing your knowledge in this forum. However as an impartial reader I get a feeling that you have some vested interest in using this forum. I beleive you have lot of flats at your hand to sell or a broker.

Dear friend

There are two natarajs in this forum with quite opposite views.

Whom you are telling as a broker?

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • All are in one way or other brokers only.

Some are land brokers, some marriage, some agri products brokers. And some are joke brokers.

I am basically interested in selling my saligram land at good price. That is all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    All are in one way or other brokers only.

Some are land brokers, some marriage, some agri products brokers. And some are joke brokers.

I am basically interested in selling my saligram land at good price. That is all

Dear friend

To be frank with U, whatever U put here amuse me...

We need a person like U also in this forum like we need the great Mr. ...

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

Now the word seller seems to come and b u y e r may also come if space is given between the letters?

ks2071746:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Well Chatara, you feel bad I suspect that you have not got added to Pitchakaran list!! Remember Pitchai is not necessarily in monetary terms. Many on this board including your crazy boss Wiseman are KNOWLEDGE PITCHAKARANS who yap with zero knowledge. KS does not do that. Gotcha?
    PS, As for you, you are a Chameleons' guru! LOL!

Dear Mr. Nat

I am not going to use the 'decent' words like U hereafter.

Instead I will count numbers to contain my anger.

Orayiram... Rendayiram... Moonrayiram... Naalayiram... Ainthayiram....

Ok. My dear Nat. Its gone.

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friend

Dont get antagonised by the 'Brokers' and 'Sellers' in this forum.

Definitely you will get replies in kind from Mr....
    thanks

chataara

Dear friend,

At one point of time, it is pleasant to see only the name of chataara is there in all the latest posts in this site. To break it, this message from me?

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

At one point of time, it is pleasant to see only the name of chataara is there in all the latest posts in this site. To break it, this message from me?

ks2071746

Dear friend

You are most welcome to break all the records including the member who has given most posts (it is none other than Mr....)

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear friend

Banks are looking into all aspects before lending loans.

Its very rare where banks are making mistakes.

Purchasing a property which comes under auction is a good decision.

Thanks

chataara

Dear friend,

Of course one should have some excellent or even extraordinary relations with the concerned bank officials from the branch to come to know about the real facts of the property under auction. Without the real truth about the property on sale , it is not wise to get into the auction property. I heard about the auction of gold jewellery in Banks. A real experience of one of my very innocent relatives. The chap went ahead and won a gold jewellery auction conducted by the bank only to end up with some duplicate gold plated jewellery and ended up losing heavliy in the process thinking the otherway that he had bought real gold jewellery at cheap price. Someone in the bank had done the mischief and changed the real gold jewellery with a duplicate one when it was under the bank's custody.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sundardj
    Thank you Nataaraj for sharing your knowledge in this forum. However as an impartial reader I get a feeling that you have some vested interest in using this forum. I beleive you have lot of flats at your hand to sell or a broker.

I am thinking of building flats in one of my lands and then selling it to you? LOL!
    Incidentally I aint a builder or a broker. Just a person with more than one piece of land in Madras. Vested interest? Well I do have, in preventing idiotic bears from taking over this forum!! ROTFL.
    PS. You should read posts from Wisey Mousey only and not read posts from me as you find them VESTED!! I meant Vested with Knowledge and you dont like that; right?
    CommentQuote
    Dear friend,

Of course one should have some excellent or even extraordinary relations with the concerned bank officials from the branch to come to know about the real facts of the property under auction. Without the real truth about the property on sale , it is not wise to get into the auction property. I heard about the auction of gold jewellery in Banks. A real experience of one of my very innocent relatives. The chap went ahead and won a gold jewellery auction conducted by the bank only to end up with some duplicate gold plated jewellery and ended up losing heavliy in the process thinking the otherway that he had bought real gold jewellery at cheap price. Someone in the bank had done the mischief and changed the real gold jewellery with a duplicate one when it was under the bank's custody.

ks2071746

What U mentioned is a rare case. Incidents like this happens everywhere.

But U cannot generalise this case always. Mostly properties which are auctioned from Banks are genuine.

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
    Dear friend,

ks2071746

As I told u before KS, ing property from banks will be such fun and you will be left with lesser money and worthless property! Beware!
    CommentQuote