Sudden Surge of Auction Properties in Chennai

Last updated: May 25 2012
52 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sudden Surge of Auction Properties in Chennai

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Can you get me a HOUSE (not flat) to in a stretched budget of Rs 75L in Saligramam or for that matter anywhere between Vadapalani to Valasaravakkam? And a house should have a minimum land of 1200sqft and built up area of 1000sqft and above all it should be an approved land. Not some peromboke land!
    Nabhishek I hope you have an answer?
    I dont know of any house in saligramam at that rate, but flats are available in plenty in the vicinity.

There are many newly built ready to occupy independant house available in the following areas.

ashtalakshmi nagar, valasaravakkam
    krishna nagar, ayapakkam
    elango nagar,sridevi nagar virugambakkam
    kothari nagar, nesapakkam

Most of them are 1200 sqft land and 1900 built up, house on 1 ground plot is also available.

The average rate/sqft on built up for the house/flat is between 3000-4500/sqft.

The ground rate is between 50 lakhs-75 lakhs.

Though, I personally dont like the narrow roads, The locality is not bad for decent living.

Comment

See, I told you!

Hi Rajesh, Where is Meen ambakkam? Is it a fish?
      This guy was born with a particularly bitter Pavakkai in his mouth - which has never left since!!!

No wonder his posts are so fetid and foul!!!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
        This guy was born with a particularly bitter Pavakkai in his mouth - which has never left since!!!

No wonder his posts are so fetid and foul!!!

cheers
        Dear wise...

Pavakkai Is good for health...

Dont insult pavakkai.

Mr. Nats words are bad for mind.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by nabishek View Post
          I dont know of any house in saligramam at that rate, but flats are available in plenty in the vicinity.

There are many newly built ready to occupy independant house available in the following areas.

ashtalakshmi nagar, valasaravakkam
          krishna nagar, ayapakkam
          elango nagar,sridevi nagar virugambakkam
          kothari nagar, nesapakkam

Most of them are 1200 sqft land and 1900 built up, house on 1 ground plot is also available.

The average rate/sqft on built up for the house/flat is between 3000-4500/sqft.

The ground rate is between 50 lakhs-75 lakhs.

Though, I personally dont like the narrow roads, The locality is not bad for decent living.
          I dont think the rate you are providing are for any decent road with an approved plot which is liveable. In this locality land price is not below 1cr if the plot is approved by DTCP or CMDA and it the road is liveable.
          I agree that in this area the lanes are small in general but that is true about most places in Madras. In Mylapore or Alwarpet every adjacent road is a Cheri.
          Flats ofcourse are available at around 50-70L.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajesh1974 View Post
            Sorry for my ignorance. Where is Saligraman ? Is it near Adyar, RA Puram, T Nagar, Nungambakkam, Kodambakkam ? Why are we talking too much about Sali Gramam (Village) ?
            Dear friend

If you ask the person who's dwelling is in Kilpauk mental hospital, and who is daydreaming like owning a very decent plot in saligramam, he will equate this with boatclub road, Poes Road, Adyar properties.

Btw, in reality Saligramam is near vadapalani. a developing area because of its proximity to cinema studios.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

What is sali gramam?

Sali means wife's sister.

People who are keeping wife's sisters are mostly located.

In general, this area is famous for cini-junior artists' immoral activities as it is next to kodambakkam.

Hence this area's vaule has not gone up much like alwarpet or beasant nagar

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
                What is sali gramam?

Sali means wife's sister.

People who are keeping wife's sisters are mostly located.

In general, this area is famous for cini-junior artists' immoral activities as it is next to kodambakkam.

Hence this area's vaule has not gone up much like alwarpet or beasant nagar
                Hmm Wisey promotes Sali definition from this mad guy but will complain if he is cut to pieces. I think Wisey has become so forlorn that he is even talking of sueing me. Why does he need to track me. I am not a coward like Wisey to operate on pseudo nyms. I take on the opposition head on.
                BTW, many a famous film personality from Vijay to Arjun live in Saligramam. Maybe they were provided for by Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaj

Comment

Hmm Wisey promotes Sali definition from this mad guy but will complain if he is cut to pieces. I think Wisey has become so forlorn that he is even talking of sueing me. Why does he need to track me. I am not a coward like Wisey to operate on pseudo nyms. I take on the opposition head on.
                  BTW, many a famous film personality from Vijay to Arjun live in Saligramam. Maybe they were provided for by Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaj

Dear Nat

Enjoy the company of the so called "Koothadi's" in your area. Why did you prefer not to mention so many other names.

PS: Approach these "koothadi's" to sell your peanut for 10 Crores... Ofcourse as usual in your daydream

thanks

chataara

Comment

Yes, that is what I am also telling. Vijay's mother's charactor is known to every one. She was in music troupe and roamed with many guys.

Many cini world's immoral charators are living there.

That is why decent family people do not like to live there.

Comment

Dear friend

Inflation has come to the level of 0.44% from 2.43 percent of previous week.

This clearly shows that there is no liquidity in our country. People has lost the power of purchasing.

Peak period in India was driven by the loans provided by the MNC banks. Now these banks are at the feet of RBI to release more money in the name of CRR cut.

Even though RBI made lot of measures to lift these banks and recession, nothing seem to happen.

Analysts are expecting the inflation go negative in the coming months. It means further liquidity crunch.

Even though US is spending in trillions it is not able to save its economy. Comparing to US, India has no savings to lift its non performing COs. TATAs are in deep trouble having got as far as 1 lakhs crores as loan. It has mortgaged its shares for crores of rupees.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X