HI All,

Has anybody had some experience with CREATIONS PROMOTERS before?
HOw good/bad are they?

Have you heard about the Valencia Project of Creations in Navalur?
Any reviews/suggestions/ advice about both the builder or the project?
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have you booked appartment in Valancia. I am planning to book now.... do you have any suggestion about valancia
    CommentQuote
  • Yea, I'm looking for opinions as well. Have anyone purchased/booked ?

Did you get any type of discounts ? How's their service.
    CommentQuote
  • guys , nobody has any views about this project ?? currently the price is 3400 psft , seems to be nominal for this location.

Someone kindly provide any kind of reviews/suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • HI.. anybody have taken flat in creations valencia..
    i need feed back from them about this project..wether its fine to invest in this?
    CommentQuote
  • we have booked one 2bhk yesterday. this is basically our second apartment. their plans, rates and structure are good. we are really impressed by the speed at which the work is going on as we are searching for an apartment very near to sipcot for last 6 months, and found this is going to be a best option.
    best thing is the way they respond to your queries and those marketing guys are very professional.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats on your purchase... What is rate per sqft at which you booked ? Also how is the payment plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any feedback on builder?

Current Quote - 3850/- (attached is the cost sheet)
    CommentQuote
  • I had interests on this project back in 2012 and dropped it.. because i wasn't sure about the builder, their quality..etc.

The builder's marketing ppl was JLL before.. Not sure what happened. They have switched to CBRE.

What is the completion time/date ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prasannask
    Any feedback on builder?

Current Quote - 3850/- (attached is the cost sheet)

Prasanna,

I have been watching this project from day one. COnstruction has been fast till last month. Not sure how it is after that.

3850/- is expensive. Till 2 months back 3500/- was the cost. Try to negotiate hard for 3500/- or less in case if you have decided and buy time for the initial payment to see the progress.

I did not like the back facing apartments as it shares wall with empty land along 20 ft road and too much inside. Ventilation and structures coming up on empty land is an issue. Stick on to the front blocks.

Quality not sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Srivat,

Do you have any insight on to Space Aura by VIP properties? I was looking for apartments in Thalambur (Had a feeling this would become a residential stretch). The construction was progressing fast as well 6 months before. Not sure about the status now. This looked bang on the main road and closer to a bus stop but did not like the location after the apartment area.

Originally Posted by srivat
    Prasanna,

I have been watching this project from day one. COnstruction has been fast till last month. Not sure how it is after that.

3850/- is expensive. Till 2 months back 3500/- was the cost. Try to negotiate hard for 3500/- or less in case if you have decided and buy time for the initial payment to see the progress.

I did not like the back facing apartments as it shares wall with empty land along 20 ft road and too much inside. Ventilation and structures coming up on empty land is an issue. Stick on to the front blocks.

Quality not sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thums123
    Srivat,

Do you have any insight on to Space Aura by VIP properties? I was looking for apartments in Thalambur (Had a feeling this would become a residential stretch). The construction was progressing fast as well 6 months before. Not sure about the status now. This looked bang on the main road and closer to a bus stop but did not like the location after the apartment area.

VIP in most cases is just an marketing company. Who is the real developer for the project?

VIP has an habit of quoting higher premium for which ideally is not worth it. Not sure of space aura exactly as never gone into details but seen the construction.

Compared to that location I would prefer valencia as it is only 200 meters from OMR.

What is space aura price?
    CommentQuote
  • It looks like VIP has started its own construction company named EVOCON. EVOVON has designed Specs and SRM is carrying on construction activity.

Below is the link for Space Aura. Evocon | Live Global

The price before 6 months was Rs 3900/- and is next to Ramaniyam rhythm and before Casa Grande.

Originally Posted by srivat
    VIP in most cases is just an marketing company. Who is the real developer for the project?

VIP has an habit of quoting higher premium for which ideally is not worth it. Not sure of space aura exactly as never gone into details but seen the construction.

Compared to that location I would prefer valencia as it is only 200 meters from OMR.

What is space aura price?
    CommentQuote
    The price before 6 months was Rs 3900/- and is next to Ramaniyam rhythm and before Casa Grande.

Hi, have you brought here ? I remember you posting that you were going to buy here sometime last year.
    CommentQuote
  • For projects after tollgate, Do people/residents need to pay to access them ? are they giving free passes for residents behind tollgates ?
    CommentQuote
    It looks like VIP has started its own construction company named EVOCON. EVOVON has designed Specs and SRM is carrying on construction activity.

Below is the link for Space Aura. Evocon | Live Global

There is no mention of VIP in their website. Maybe true but by all probability looks to me VIP is only engaged in marketing.

3900 for that place looks expensive. Valencia was 3.3 or 3.4 at that time I think which is closer to OMR. Imperial Towers on OMR main road itself would have been cheaper at that time.
    CommentQuote