I attended a recently held Resale property show at Hotel Accord Chennai. 6 Realty Groups came together to pool data of ers and sellers under the name of Resale property show. All they did was collect inputs to further their business, that is lure bakras and flashed some green leaves in the form of an excel sheet which read
Adyar 10 property Budget 80-400 lacs
KK Nagar 20 70-150 Lacs

And the overall crowd was more than 1000 and on enquiry what is where they came up with a registration form for creating their database. What is your budget and which location please leave ur number our executive will contact you

Should we be the soft targets how do u meet owners circumventing these brokers
Read more
Reply
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Go and search in 99acres and the rest of the pages. You can then look for genuine sellers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Go and search in 99acres and the rest of the pages. You can then look for genuine sellers!


    Dear friend,

    These property shows really do not give any useful benefit to the ers, is my opinion. People go to these shows expecting to find good projects at reasonable and fair prices and finally end up with no useful detail to help them select a project of their dream or choice. These seem to be the marketing strategy for the RE people and the Banks.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • 99 acres, e vasal and magic bricks etc have full of brokers and agents' prices. Real selling price will be about 60 to 70% of price advertised
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    99 acres, e vasal and magic bricks etc have full of brokers and agents' prices. Real selling price will be about 60 to 70% of price advertised

    Beggars cant be choosers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Beggars cant be choosers.


    But you can choose my dear Naththa Raj

    rendayiram...

    naalayiram....

    pathayiram....

    thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

    These property shows really do not give any useful benefit to the ers, is my opinion. People go to these shows expecting to find good projects at reasonable and fair prices and finally end up with no useful detail to help them select a project of their dream or choice. These seem to be the marketing strategy for the RE people and the Banks.

    ks2071746


    I agree, I have visited all the shows since 2005 and nothing has come out of these shows excepting a bleak picture. There was a time when these builders executives would frown at your budget and give a vague answer and act pricey now they are all under one roof franatically searching for ers and these property shows are sponsored by HDFC and the like.
    How then should we approach? The brokers are crocodiles even my maid sneers at me, "I keep telling you that there is a nice property and you can contact my tailor and he will take you to... and the chain continues. Patience seems to be the best virtue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Beggars cant be choosers.


    This beggar again surfaces.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    This beggar again surfaces.

    When did this Mambalam beggar who does not pay rent and wont vacated his land lord's property get a property in Saligramam! Hmm you might get a property inside the Cooum at best!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    When did this Mambalam beggar who does not pay rent and wont vacated his land lord's property get a property in Saligramam! Hmm you might get a property inside the Cooum at best!


    Mabmalamaam mambalam

    malkova mambalam

    saligramam mambalam

    no sale mambalam
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    When did this Mambalam beggar who does not pay rent and wont vacated his land lord's property get a property in Saligramam! Hmm you might get a property inside the Cooum at best!



    Dear Nat

    when did U start promoting lands inside the coovum?

    As far as I know Coovum is not running across saligramam.

    May be U are calling this coovum as saligramam.

    Keep dreaming over coovum

    thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear Nat

    when did U start promoting lands inside the coovum?

    As far as I know Coovum is not running across saligramam.

    May be U are calling this coovum as saligramam.

    Keep dreaming over coovum

    thanks

    chataara

    Why you have a patent for selling land in Cooum? LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Why you have a patent for selling land in Cooum? LOL!



    Dear Nat

    I hope all your lands are inside the coovum and sea.

    Its you who is talking of plots in these areas in yours posts. Come out of these waterbodies My dear crocodile

    thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote